剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
因为你 我都没法
Because of you, I stopped doing anything fun
用这具身体取乐 所以说
to this body, so why is my inside
为什么我身体里像有蚂蚁在乱爬
full of angry ants?
你很可能在经历
Well, you're probably going through withdrawal
酒瘾和毒瘾阶段反应...
from drinking, drugs...
更多毒品会让我感觉好点
More drugs would help.
不
No.
不能吸毒 我们约好的
No drugs. We have a deal.
你答应的是要帮我找到一个神
That you would help me find a god
这样我就不会再伤害这具身体
and that I wouldn't hurt this body anymore,
但你一直在睡觉 你不帮忙
but your eyes were closed, so... not helpful.
就没有交易
No deal.
那我就要去吸毒了
Yes, drugs.
不是 听着 我找到了些线索
No. Look, I found some leads.
好吗
Okay?
这是查理曼大帝的王权宝球
Charlemagne's globus cruciger.
你知道 它可能...
You know, it... That could have been a...
我给你一只木乃伊 你却只给我一个猜想
I give you a mummy and you give me guesses.
曼陀罗神已经死了
The mandrake god is dead.
应该很容易找到他的碎片
Finding his piece should be easy.
我只是需要多些时间
I just need another day.
求你了
Please.
电视上还有个男人惹我发怒
There's a man in the TV who deserves my wrath.
我搞定他就回来
I'll be back when I'm done with him.
别那么严肃
That was not super dignified.
不知你有没有头绪
If you have any ideas,
我们在寻找一件上古神器
we're looking for an ancient artifact
它上百年前就已绝迹于黑市了
that was lost to the Black Market a few hundred years ago.
实际上 我...
Actually, I...
我确实认识一个人
I do know a guy.
但是
But...
茱莉亚不会喜欢的
Julia's not gonna like it.
皮特
Pete?
他...
He's...
不值得信任 是个马屁精
untrustworthy and a creep.
- 不行 - 实际上
- No. - Actually...
我现在叫"我爱♥女♥人♥"
I go by Lovelady now.
我们现在还真没资格拒绝任何帮助
It's just, we're not really in a position to refuse help right now.
好吧
Fine.
那么你们去跟"我爱♥女♥人♥"谈生意
You guys can deal with Lovelady.
我喝酒去了
I'm getting a drink.
她说得"我爱♥女♥人♥"多不靠谱似的
She made Lovelady sound lame.
你找到什么了
What'd you find?
那么...
Okay...
这块石头
we have this rock.
会让任何碰触的人石化
Petrifies anything it touches.
我知道你提到过石头内脏
And I know you said "Stone organ."
而这是个管状内脏 附有强大诅咒
This is a pipe organ... Extremely cursed.
- 不是这个 - 好吧 外表看不出来
- No. - Okay, this doesn't
但传说表明
look like much, but legend has it
里面困着巨大的能量
there's a lot of power trapped inside.
- 但没人知道... - 就是这个
- But, uh, no one knows... - Yeah, that's it.
- 怎么把它敲开 - 皮特 就是这个
- How to crack it open. - Yes, Pete, this is it.
你们可能不会相信
Well, you're not gonna believe this,
但这是在龙的秘藏里找到的
but it's actually in the hoard of a dragon.
货真价实
Which are real.
- 嗯 我们知道啊 - 我碰到了三条
- Oh, yeah, we know. - Yeah, I've met three.
哇哦 你...
Oh, you...
好吧 这条龙其实身在纽约
okay, uh, this dragon, though, is in New York.
在哈德逊隧♥道♥里 我见过她
The Hudson tunnels. Yeah, I've met her.
不 在东河
No, East River.
垃圾龙 了解了
Garbage dragon, got it.
那我们如何找位引荐人
So how do we get an audience?
你可以去找她的传令官
You talk to her herald.
龙还有助理吗
The dragon has an assistant?
零点钟见 带点东西来做交易
00 a.M. Bring something to trade.
好 这样我们还能有时间来找一些
Great, so we have a few hours to find something
龙喜欢的东西
to impress a dragon.
附近肯定有些合适的东西
There's... gotta be something around here.
你的伙伴真可爱
Your friends are lovely.
此事解决 我们就扯平了
Well, after this we're even.
你救了我的命 所以 没有
You saved my life, so... no.
还没完全扯平
Not quite.
怎么 你很惊讶吗
What, you're surprised?
你觉得我是个彻头彻尾的自大狂吗
You thought I was a complete selfish prick?
你又真正了解我多少呢
What do you really know about me?
当然 没错 我是
Oh, right... that I was
玛丽娜无比忠诚的副官
a fucking great lieutenant to Marina.
我就是忠诚的代名词
What I am is loyal.
当然 只对正确的人忠诚
To the right person.
- 你是指我吗 - 有何不可
- And that's me? - Could be.
你准备好去帮助你的大学萌新们
You ready to graduate from helping your college buds
解决大♥麻♥烦了吗
to solving a real crisis?
比如说赫奇巫师赫的问题
Like what's happening with the hedges.
当有赫奇巫师炸了图书馆分院 事情就棘手了
When one hedge blows up a Library branch, it gets bad.
图书馆知道是谁做的吗
Does the Library know who did it?
谁知道呢
Who knew?
所以我们就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
So we're all terrorists.
他们在强制推行图书馆通行证 使用禁忌咒语
They're making Library cards mandatory, outlawing spells...
你说的对
You're right.
我们得采取些行动
We gotta do something.
告发惠特利 是她造成的
Turn Whitley in. She did it.
她当时站在这里 说她会让他们
She stood here and said she would make them pay
为杀害她男友付出代价的
for killing her boyfriend.
她男朋友的确是被图书馆杀害的
They did kill her boyfriend.
他们还差点杀了我
They almost killed me.
他们罪有应得 她帮了我们一个大忙
They deserve to pay. She did us a favor.
她让我们的处境很艰难
She made life harder for all of us.
听着 图书馆盯着我呢
Look, I'm on the Library's list.
我去会暴露她的
I can't turn her in.
但是你可以
But you can.
让所有人稍安勿躁
Take the heat off of everyone
直到我们制定好下一步的计划
until we figure out what to do next.
23.
还以为你被保释了
Thought you bailed.
那个嘛...
Just, you know...
在想些事情
figuring some shit out.
所以肖莎娜 她...
So Shoshana, she...
解决你的问题了吗
she get you solved?
事实上 她死了
Mm, she's dead.
我很抱歉 这一定让你很难过
I'm sorry. That's heavy.
是的
Yeah, it is.
问题还是无解
Still no answers.
我对我是谁依旧毫无头绪
No closer to what I am.
而且艾略特还活着
And Eliot's still alive,
但这意味着我们必须要去帮那个怪物
but that means we have to help The Monster.
所以我只能借酒消愁了
Which is why I'm drinking.
我也得来一杯了
I could use a drink, too.
我得告知她一个悲痛的消息
I have a real fun message to deliver.
你去哪了
Where've you been?
时间跳跃
Timeline jumping.
事实上我见到了你的那位佩
I actually met your Penny.
他... 去世了
He's... he's, well, dead,
但是走的很安详
but good.
他让我转告你 他很抱歉
And he asked me to tell you that he's sorry.
他还说 他爱你
And he loves you.
意思就是回不来了呗
In other words, not coming back, right?
这真是
That's...
那我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do with that?
事实上 他...
Truth is, he...
为这件事伤透了心
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表