剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
They'd have to keep casting the entire time
这样我们才能在把怪物丢到裂缝里之前
so we can keep the Monsters in the bottles
把他们关在瓶子里
till we get them through the Seam.
这才稍微
This is right on the hairy edge
有个计划的样子嘛
of what I'd even call a plan.
嘿 昆 可以和你谈谈吗
Hey, Q, can we talk for a second?
嗯 好的
Uh, yeah.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我也是 我觉得...
Me too. I... I think that, um,
你告诉我裂缝的位置 我来实施计划
you should tell me where the Seam is so that I can do it.
为什么是你
Why you?
因为我更合适....
Because I'm... I'm better equipped to...
因为我不希望你有危险
Because I just want you to be safe.
我也想要你毫发无损
I want you to be safe.
你是在说 你...
Are you saying that you...
不 我是说我们...
No, I'm saying that we've...
我们已经试过去拯救彼此了
we've tried the whole "Saving each other" Thing
结果非常复杂
with mixed results.
是啊 没错 但我...
Yeah. Sure, but I...
我在想 怎么做才最好
I've... I've been thinking about what works best,
我觉得 不 我知道 我们俩是最佳搭档
and I think... no, I know we are best when we're a team.
我们俩同心协力
Okay, when me and you together.
除去话里的言外之意 我喜欢听你这么说
If nothing else, I like the sound of it.
因为我说的是事实
Because it's true.
所以就这么决定了吗
So it's decided?
好了 朋友们 我们行动吧
Okay, people, let's do this.
如果你们要卿卿我我 尽量快一点
If you need to touch butts, make it quick,
我们还要去拯救多重宇宙呢
we got a multiverse to save.
她怎么知道我们俩的关系的
How does she know our thing?
别再折磨你自己了
Stop torturing yourself.
- 我想帮忙 - 茱莉亚 事情会变好的
- I want to help. - Julia, it's gonna be okay.
也可能不会
Or it won't.
你这么佛性 是因为你认为事情就是如此
You're just Zen because you think this is it.
其他佩告诉过你 你有大事要做
What other Penny told you, some big thing you have to do.
不
No.
我这么佛性 是因为比死可怕的事还有很多
I'm Zen 'cause there's a lot scarier shit than dying.
而现在我可以看着你 这我就满足了
And right now, I'm looking at you, so I'm good.
再见 茱莉亚
Bye, Julia.
再见
Bye.
我有事情要告诉你 姐姐
There's something I want you to know, sister.
这个世界并不只有邪恶的事物
This world, it's not just the bad things
或那些坑害了我们的家伙
or the ones who wronged us.
还有...
There is...
万事万物中还有美好的一面
there is such beauty in everything.
即时是静默
Even the quiet,
特别是静默
especially the quiet.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, motherfucker!
艾略特
Eliot.
艾略特
Eliot?
艾略特 坚持住
Eliot, stay with me.
现在
Now!
艾略特
Eliot!
艾略特
Eliot.
如果你在恍惚中看你祖母在召唤你
If there's a tunnel with Grandma,
叫她滚开 回到我身边来
tell her to piss off and come back to me,
你这个自私的混♥蛋♥ 回到我身边
you selfish fuck! Get back here!
艾略特
Eliot.
艾略特 求你了
Eliot, please.
艾略特
Eliot!
你说话能温柔点吗 斑比
Well, when you put it so sweetly, Bambi, hmm?
救救他 求你了
Do something, please!
那些瓶子需要所有的魔法来封印
They need all the ambient for those bottles.
如果不能用魔法 那你算个屁的魔法师
What is the point of being a magician if you can't use it?
在我成为魔法师之前 我是创伤外科医师
Before I was a magician, I was a trauma surgeon.
我完全可以用传统的方法来救他
I'm perfectly capable of saving him the old-fashioned way.
如果你想哭的话 请去外面
If you need to cry, go outside.
- 他们还在里面吗 - 是啊
- They holding? - Yeah,
但只是暂时的 我们得加快进度
for now, but we have to hurry.
好吧 通道就在这里
Okay, home is right through here.
我们一鼓作气 速战速决
We do this, we move quick.
好吧 记住 不要漫游
Okay, remember, no traveling
不要用魔法
and no magic.
会有很糟糕的效果
It goes bad fast here.
- 爱丽丝 - 让我缓一下
- Alice? - Just give me a sec.
下次再说吧
We'll listen to your gut next time.
是实验室 为什么
It's the lab. Why?
管他呢
Who cares?
小心
Careful.
就是这个了
That's it.
这就是裂缝
It's the Seam.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
把它给我...
Okay, let me get it...
埃弗雷特
Everett.
昆廷 那是我的
Quentin... that's mine.
请把东西还给我
Hand it over, please.
不 你不能在这里施法
No, you can't cast in here.
我知道
I know.
这样会两败俱伤
Mutually assured destruction.
所以我要你主动把东西给我
Which is why you'll give it to me.
你试过了 你做到了
You tried. You did.
你令我印象深刻
I'm impressed.
但吸收契撑不了太久
But that bond won't hold.
在怪物出来之前 把它给我
Give it to me before the Monster gets out
否则事情会变得更糟
and everything goes far more shit-shaped.
昆廷 我觉得你应该...
Quentin, I think I need you to... to...
你的朋友艾略特很安全 我会放你们走
Your friend Eliot is safe. I'll let you go.
只要把它给我
Just let me handle this.
你会变成神
You'll become a god.
你见过神 我肯定不会像他们一样
And you've met gods, but I won't be like them.
我研究过他们 我可以做得更好
I studied them so I could do better, be better.
相信我
Trust me.
我信
Okay.
我信 我明白
Okay, I get it.
好了
Okay.
你比你书里提到的要聪明的多
You always were smarter than the books gave you credit for.
没事的 昆
It'll be okay, Q.
就算你死了 你也死得光荣
In fact, you'll go down as a hero.
我很确定这点
I'll make sure of it.
带她走 现在
Take her, do it now.
不要 不可以
No... no!
- 不要 - 你做了什么
- No! - What did you do?
小物件修复
Just a Minor Mending.
- 昆廷 - 把它给我
- Quentin! - Give it to me!
嘿
Hey.
好久不见
Been awhile.
欢迎来冥界
Welcome to the Un derworld.
我靠
Oh, shit.
认真的吗
Really?
这是什么
What's this?
热可可
Hot chocolate.
我已经死了 但还有热可可喝
I'm dead, but there's still hot chocolate.
事情应该还有转机
That's a good sign.
我都做了些什么
What did I do?
你觉得自己做了什么
What did you think you did?
我不知道 只一瞬间 事情就发生了
I don't know. It happened so fast.
这里不能说谎 对不对
This is the part where I can't lie, right?
我是说 我的一生已经
I mean, my whole life is...
结束了
Revealed.
但只有你亲自将它结束 生命才有意义
But it only means anything if you reveal it to yourself.
好吧
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表