剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
- 等等 - 对不起 妈妈
不
《冥界笔记》
《魔法师》第四季第七集
古俄♥罗♥斯♥传说里的巫婆 据说专吃小孩
一种脱衣舞
英国科幻电视剧
魔幻桌面角色扮演游戏
古希腊神话中的英雄
活跃于19到20世纪的英国神秘学者 魔术师
禽类爪部疾病
女明星 代表作《法律与秩序: 特殊受害者》
poke本意是戳
帮帮我
请帮帮我
我很想你
我也很想你
我害怕你会因为我所做的事情
因为这一切
而恨我
但是现在 我来了
我担心你会因为我所做的事情
因为这一切
而恨我
但是我现在在这里了
你不是哈丽特
《魔法师》前情回顾
Previously, on "The Magicians"...
趁你还有机会 你先走吧
Look, just go while you still have the chance.
图书馆会控制流经管道的
The Library controls the levels of ambient magic
环境魔法量 这个有一个漏洞
that flow through the pipes. This one has a leak.
我的天赋神权是什么 你这陀长鳞片的小狗屎
Well, what's my Birthright, you scaly shit?
会说话的动物 它们都受惊变哑了
It's the talking animals. They've all been struck dumb.
所以这是什么
So what is this?
我救了你的命 贱♥人♥
I saved your fucking life, bitch.
玛戈 你还好吗
Margo, are you okay?
你不过是一个穿着毛衣的狼人
You're just a brown-nose sweater boy
努力想得到别人的关注
desperate to matter at all.
另一个我 也就是山姆 只要她认为是对的
The other me, Sam, did whatever she thought was right,
不管别人怎么想 她都会去做
regardless of what anybody else thought.
这份合同表明 如果想让我们帮你 你就必须
This contract initiates our services in exchange for...
提供"无上限的体力和魔法劳动"
"Unlimited manual and magical labor"?
"直到死后都一直为图书馆服务"
"Bound in service to the Library up to and after my death"?
- 佩 你在哪里 - 我在冥界图书馆
- Penny, where are you? - I'm in the Underworld Library.
如果你一直待在这里
If you stay down here,
你的未来将无比美好
you've got an amazing destiny ahead of you.
打扰了
Uh, excuse me?
- 是阿迪奥迪先生吗 - 请进 坐吧
- Mr. Adiyodi? - Come in. Have a seat.
请问...
Is...
我做错了什么吗
Did I do something wrong?
我叫你来 是想谈谈马蒂尔达·弗里蒙特的事
I called you in to talk about Matilda Fremont.
昨天 你把她的书归类为"令人失望的天才"
You shelved her book yesterday under "Disappointing Prodigies"?
对 没错
Oh, right.
七岁就精通韵律 最后只成了一个平庸的诗人
Uh, mastered the flute at seven but became a mediocre poet.
不足为奇
Unremarkable.
你读过她弟弟的书吗
Did you read her brother's book?
她救了他...
She saved his life...
把他从自我毁灭的漩涡中解救了出来
Pulled him out of a self-destructive spiral,
让他最终成为了
and he went on to become
世上最伟大的慈善家之一
one of the world's greatest philanthropists.
我可不觉得这"不足为奇"
I wouldn't call that "Unremarkable."
行吧 那有没有一个分类叫"慷慨伟人他姐"
Uh, okay. So is there section for, uh, "Sisters of Generous Men"?
你已经在冥界分部待了
You've been in the Underworld branch,
三个星期了吧
um, three weeks?
我死的时候 我唯一在乎的
Yeah, when I died, all I cared about
是怎样回到人间 这一切
was getting back up there, and... and all this?
我一点都不在意
I didn't think it mattered...
一本书流传到了哪里 谁读过
Where a book goes, who reads it.
我借给你的那些书 你读过了吗
Those books I lent you, you get a chance to read them?
当然
Of course.
我大致浏览过了
Well, I skimmed.
读了多少了
How far did you get?
读到爱丽丝破开了一条管道
Alice, uh, opened a pipe,
无意中帮忙炸翻了莫德斯托分部
accidentally helped blow up the Modesto branch,
还有昆廷和木乃伊玩你画我猜
and Quentin played Pictionary with a mummy.
你会怎么把他们归类
Where would you file them?
昆廷和爱丽丝
Quentin and Alice...
也许是"命运多舛的爱情故事"
"Star-Crossed Romances," Probably,
或者"善良初衷的失败"
or "Well-Meaning Failures."
- 那其他人呢 - 这个嘛...
- What about the others? - Oh...
"史诗级征途中不重要的小角色"
"Side Characters in Epic Quests."
我就是个不重要的小配角吗
I'm a side character?
无意冒犯
Look, no offense.
只是 昆廷是一切的中心
It's just... Quentin's the center of the whole thing.
他人缘最好
He's the one that knows everybody.
他是被那个英国小女孩选中 来拯救世界的人
He's the one the little British girl picked to save the world.
还是因为他长得像你呢
Or he's the one that looks like you.
不能这么说 托德才长得像我
Not fair. Todd looks like me.
他什么鬼的中心都不是
He's not the center of shit.
但他有这个潜力
But he could be.
我只是想说 你以为
All I'm saying is you think
自己很熟悉这些剧情
you've seen stories like this before,
所以可以猜测之后会发生什么...
so you can guess what's going to happen...
谁是主角 谁是不重要的小配角
Who's important and who isn't.
但这是因为你被自己的视角所局限了
But that's because you are trapped in your POV.
你这是典型的白人男性至上主义 德里克
You have a classic case of White Male Protagonism, Derek,
作为图书管♥理♥员♥ 你不应该有这样的思想
and a Librarian simply can't have that.
但这也是这些书 为什么如此重要的原因
But that's why these books are so important.
它们是天赐的礼物 它们...
They're such a gift. They...
让你能看到事物的其他角度
they can allow you to see other points of view.
一旦你能看到不同视角
And once you start seeing that,
你就会发现 故事的结局并不是你想象的那样
you'll find that the story doesn't end the way you think,
而重要的主角 也不是你所期待的那些
and the most important characters aren't who you expect.
你还记得爱丽丝刚从图书馆逃出来的时候
Remember back before all the stuff in Modesto
莫德斯托的情况吗
when Alice first escaped from the Library?
老天啊
Oh, dear.
我是说 我看见一架驯鹿拉着的雪橇飞过
I'm telling you, I saw a reindeer-driven sleigh fly away.
爱丽丝和尼克不见了
Alice and Nick are gone.
这一点都不好笑
This is not funny.
我也没在笑啊...至少现在没在笑
I'm not laughing... now. I mean...
我们该讨论下一步怎么办了
Lets discuss next steps.
我们再等等埃弗雷特 他知道怎么...
Mm, we should wait for Everett. He'll know how to...
一旦知道爱丽丝·奎恩是你的项目
Oh, he'll agree with me when I say
埃弗雷特会赞同我的观点的
that Alice Quinn was your project.
把她关在这里就是一个错误 我们又不是狱卒
Holding her here was a mistake. We aren't jailers.
换你 你会怎么做
What would you have done?
爱丽丝没有遵守和我们的约定
Alice broke her deal with us.
她试图消灭所有魔法
She tried to turn off all of magic.
这样做必然是有后果的
That has to have consequences.
我们的使命是保护魔法知识
Our mission is to preserve the knowledge of magic.
爱丽丝·奎恩对于这些知识来说是致命的威胁
Alice Quinn is an existential threat to that knowledge.
你是在暗示我们应该杀了她...
Are you suggesting that we should have killed her...
还有圣诞老人吗
And Santa Claus?
非常抱歉 这一点也不好笑
I'm so sorry. It's not at all funny.
你赞同赛勒斯吗
Do you agree with Cyrus?
我明白了
I see.
我承认 爱丽丝的康复对我个人有好处
I admit, I took a personal interest in Alice's rehabilitation.
或许这让我有所偏见
Perhaps it biased me.
你说得对
You are correct.
我们不是狱卒
We are not jailers.
更不是杀人犯
Nor are we killers.
所以我再问一次 你想让我们怎么做
So I'll ask again... What would you have us do?
"不惜一切代价保护知识的火苗"
"Protect the flame of knowledge no matter the cost."
我记得那句谚语是这么说的
I believe that's how the old motto goes.
埃弗雷特
Everett.
抱歉 我有事耽搁了
Sorry I was delayed.
我们罗马分会的重建遇到了一些困难
The renovation of our Rome branch ran into some difficulties.
你知道爱丽丝的情况了吗
Have you been briefed on Alice?
我赞同塞尔达
I agree with Zelda.
我们是学者 不是杀手
We are an order of scholars, not assassins.
所以从学术角度的解决方案是什么呢
So what is the scholarly solution?
阅读他们的书籍 了解他们的目的
Read their books. Learn their intentions.
我们一致答应 除非别无选择 不能侵犯隐私
We agreed not to breach privacy unless there was no other option.
还有别的什么选择吗
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表