剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
吃完这些蛋 我就回地球
I'm back to Earth after finishing the eggs,
虽然它们似乎不是正儿八经的母鸡下的
which I'm telling myself come from a chicken.
很快就好了
It'll be real quick.
我只要拿到我的天赋之盒
I just need to get my birthright box.
在我不得不将艾略特的事昭告天下之前
And I'd love to do that before
我希望我能拿回它
having to break the Eliot news to the whole castle.
因为那不是一句半句能讲完的
Because that's not gonna be a short convo.
话是没错 但我要帮茱莉亚找回神力
Yeah, I'm helping Julia with a god power thing.
你真要这么"有异性没人性"吗
You're seriously blowing me off to score points with your crush?
我可是唯一一个能够执行这项仪式的人
I'm the only one that can perform the ritual.
你不也和你的男朋友形影不离的
You're the one that brought your fuckboy with you.
我带乔希来是因为我们需要一个好厨师
I brought Josh 'cause we needed a decent cook.
而且我们很合拍
And we're cool.
就像茱莉亚和我同样合拍
Just like Julia and me are cool.
- 好吗 - 好吧 那你能带我一程吗
- Cool? - Cool, so about that ride?
谢谢你的早餐
Thanks for breakfast.
玛戈国王 您回来啦
High King Margo, you're back!
艾略特在哪
Where's Eliot?
你好 茱莉亚
Hey, Julia, uh...
准备好接受"治疗"了吗
ready to run some diagnostics?
啧 肖莎娜 我们已经诊断完了
Sup, Shoshana? Oh, we already ran them.
好吧 结果如何
Oh, uh... Okay, what did they say?
暂无定论
Inconclusive.
我们要寻找合适的方式
Uh, we're looking for the right ritual to try.
但我现在是她的随从 我可以做到的
But, um, I'm her follower now, so I can handle it.
- 好吧 那我就... - 你知不知道
- Right, so I'll just... - Oh, do you happen to know
哪些针对伪神之类的治疗案例
any diagnostics to run on pseudo-gods or whatever?
确实不知道
Can't say that I do.
好吧 那...
Mm. Oh, so...
那你可以走了
We're good here, then.
好吧 那我回去了
Right. I'm gonna bounce.
如果你需要搭顺风车什么的
Uh, text me if you, uh,
就给我发信息
need a ride, or... something.
- 谢谢 佩 - 该死
- Thanks, Penny. - Oh, shit, I...
我忘了问你有身上没有魔法防御咒
I totally forgot to ask if you have any magical wards or cloaks.
他们可能会对治疗有影响
They could be interfering.
是的 有很多防护咒语
Uh, yeah, a massive cloaking spell.
艾琳·麦凯利斯戴尔这个贱♥人♥一直在追杀我
This evil bitch Irene McAllister is after me...
你不能移除它 我需要它
So, uh, you can't remove it. I need it.
糟了 我已经移除了
Oh, crap, I just did.
就给我30秒 我会保护你的
Um, just, um, give me 30 seconds. I'll protect you.
茱莉亚
Julia.
盯着这个婊♥子♥
Check out this bitch.
伊利斯
Iris.
你来这里有何贵干
What are you doing here?
你放出去的那个怪物
That Monster you let out of the Castle
在追杀我和我朋友
is after me and my friends.
是神却要躲躲藏藏 太糟糕了
Gods in hiding. It's so gauche.
你会帮我们抓住他的吧
But you're gonna help us trap him.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
只要你告诉我我的身份
If you tell me what I am.
我不是人类
I'm not a human.
也不是神
Not a god.
你是两者弱点的合体
You're the worst parts of both.
如人类般弱小 却又有神的不朽之躯
Helpless as a human, immortal as a god,
所以你爱上的任何人都会死
so everyone you ever love will die
而你则万世不朽
and you're just stuck here on this stupid rock,
生生世世 孑然一身
alone, forever.
因为没有人能置你于死地
Because no one can kill you
除了... 哦没错呢
except for, oh, hey,
除了我哦
someone exactly like me.
所以听我说
So listen.
这是块活石
This is a living stone.
它的血液能阻止怪物瞬移
Its blood keeps the Monster from traveling.
黑塔尖就是由上千个活石组成的
Blackspire's made of thousands of these.
所以它是一座完美的监狱
That's why it's the perfect prison.
当然了 除非有人把门打开
Unless, of course, someone opens the door.
但是活石的血液会把他困在原地几分钟
But the blood can hold him in place for a few minutes.
所以从石头里汲血 再把血倒在他身上
So bleed the stone, dump the blood on him.
我会把他带回城♥堡♥
I'll take him to the Castle.
要不你就是真的需要我
You really need me, or...
不然你就是过来讲这些废话的吗
did you just come here to talk shit?
神明不能碰触这种血液
Gods can't touch the blood.
那会损耗我们的神力
It fritzes our powers,
那不是你要担心的问题
not that that's a problem for you.
我会盯着的
I'll be watching.
只要你把血倒在他身上 剩下的交给我
Once you dump the blood, I'll do the rest.
还有 拜托别像以前那样把事情搞砸
And please, don't do your usual thing and screw it up.
好了 你的保护咒回来了
Okay. Cloak's back on.
什么
What?
我有鼻屎吗
Do I have a booger?
好吧
Well.
还没有我想象的糟
That wasn't as bad as I expected,
考虑到这是我作为寡妇第一次痛哭
considering it was my first cry as a widow.
是的 你才哭了两个小时而已
Yeah. Just two short hours.
你哭了多久
How long did you cry?
从你发现艾略特的时候...
When you found out that Eliot's...
他...
that he...
我当时有些慌乱
I've been a little busy.
你现在似乎没事了
And it seems like you're good now.
所以我要走了
So I'm gonna go.
等一等 玛戈
Wait, wait, Margo.
玛戈
Margo.
玛戈
Margo.
玛戈国王
High King Margo.
- 您回来了 - 我就要走了
- You're returned. - And just leaving.
在您离开之前
Before you do,
能不能跟阿比盖尔王后打声招呼
could you say hello to Her Slowness, Abigail?
她已经不复当年了
She's not herself.
见到你她也许会高兴起来
Seeing you might lift her spirits.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她一直不说话
She's not speaking.
她一整天都不和我说话
She hasn't said a word to me all day.
雷夫
Rafe.
到这来
Come here.
真好 你们拥有彼此了
So, great, you have each other.
而我要去找我的天赋之盒了
I'm going to find my birthright box.
听着 我不是抬杠 但是
Look, not to be a dick, but, uh,
从石头里抽血作为传言是有原因的
drawing blood from a stone is a saying for a reason.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
她没心思管这些
She wasn't in the mood to elaborate.
是啊 她当时一心威胁来着
Yeah, she was too busy making threats.
肖莎娜有她自己的打算
Shoshana has her reservations,
但是我们别无选择 所以...
but we have no choice, so...
等等 什么打算
Wait, what reservations?
- 肖莎娜觉得 - 伊莉莎不值得信任
- Well, Shoshana thinks that... - Iris can't be trusted.
是吗 那个贱♥人♥就是捣乱的
Okay? That bitch is all sketch.
巴克斯讨厌她
Bacchus hated her.
为什么 她对他做过什么吗
Why, did she, uh, give him an intervention?
他不说
No, he wouldn't say.
但他对我无话不说
And he told me everything.
好吧 听我说 现在的关键是
Okay, look, the point is,
很久之前
Iris talked him into doing something
伊利斯让他去做某件事
a long time ago, okay,
而实际上他并没有说是什么事
and the fact that he wouldn't say what it was?
这足以令我们毛骨悚然了
That should be enough to scare us off.
听我说 我们没得选
Look, we don't have a choice.
伊利斯已经把话撂在这儿了
Iris made that damn clear.
- 所以如果你能帮我们 - 我正在帮你们
- So if you could help us... - I am helping.
不 肖莎娜 你在阻碍我们
No, Shoshana, you're getting in the way.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表