剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
还是会削弱告示的严肃性呢
or undercut the seriousness of the message?
今天你的呼吸都令人感到压抑
Even your breathing is depressing today.
你知道吗 爱丽丝
You know that, Alice?
我有个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
- 是吗 - 没错 那就是你自己玩蛋去吧
- Yeah? - Yeah, go fuck yourself.
我不是来这儿供你取乐的
I'm not here to entertain you.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
前几天你逃跑的时候 事情就很有趣
'Cause the other day, when you tried to escape, that was funny.
当时拳打脚踢 尖叫哭嚎的
All that kicking and shrieking.
每次想起来 都让我笑掉大牙
Gives me a big chuckle every time I think of it.
你好呀 奎恩女士
Good day, Ms. Quinn.
该吃午饭了
Lunch.
还以为你会让你的奴隶们来送饭
I thought you had slaves for that.
是初级馆员
Junior Librarians.
今天 我必须让你吃点东西了
I must insist you eat today.
好啊 放马过来
Fine. Insist away.
你这个爱管闲事的贱♥人♥
You nosy bitch.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是不是读了我的书
You read my book, huh?
一直读到空白处
Right up to the great blank spot.
那一章你读完了吗
Did you read that whole chapter, hmm?
想谈谈我和昆廷都用了些什么体♥位♥吗
You wanna talk about all the positions Quentin and I were in?
书里面写我高♥潮♥多少次了吗
Did my book tell you how many times I came?
我不能让你饿着
I can't let you starve,
但我也不想强迫你吃
and I don't want to force you to eat.
这对我们俩都没好处
Neither of us would enjoy that.
只要你继续合作 就能获得更多合规书籍
Keep cooperating, and you may continue to receive approved reading material.
等等
Wait.
我有个问题
I have a question.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
福格院长不会来了
Dean Fogg's not coming.
福格院长
Dean Fogg.
你来是为了新生们事吗
The new students?
感谢你远道而来 把这个送来
Appreciate you coming all the way here to deliver this.
没事 毕竟你.... 怎么说来着
Yes, well, you did... what's the word?
强制要求我这么做
Mandate that I do so.
公事公办罢了
A formality.
我们对你的选拔方式予以最大的信任
We have the utmost faith in your selection methods.
这只是为了做个记录
This is merely for our records.
这个孩子
This one.
利普森教授报告说 你的球镜对她
Professor Lipson reported she caused an unusual reaction
有异常的反应
on your globe.
你知道这是为什么吗
Do you know why?
我以后会搞清楚的
I'm sure it'll become clear.
她很有潜力
She shows great potential.
在什么方面呢
In what way?
我目前还不确定
I'm not sure yet,
但这正是她来布雷克比尔斯上学的原因
but that's why she's at Brakebills.
好吧 我相信你的直觉
Well, I trust your instinct.
通过了
Approved.
真是愉快呢
Always a pleasure.
爱丽丝没什么大碍
Alice is fine.
当然 情绪还是比较抑郁
Depressed, surly.
仍然吵着要见你
Still asking to see you again.
她被她口中的"在城♥堡♥里所见之物"迷住了
She's fixated on the thing she says she saw in the castle.
你告诉了她 是吗
You told her, didn't you?
我告诉她 你的独♥立♥契约者正在调查那个隐患
That your independent contractors are looking into the threat, yes,
但她并非担心它会造成大范围的伤害
but she's not worried about mass destruction.
她只是担心她的朋友们
She's worried about her friends.
他们安全得不得了呢
I can't think of anyone better protected than they.
我直说吧 塞尔达
Let's be frank, Zelda.
我的学生们拯救了魔法
My students saved magic.
这个世界可能对秩序部和
The world may throw flowers at the feet of the Order
艾琳· 迈克阿莱斯泰赞誉有加
and Irene McAllistair,
但你我都知道 真♥相♥到底是什么
but you and I both know the goddamn truth.
秩序部成为了监管者
The Order stepped into an oversight position.
我们所做的一切都是为了保护知识
Everything we do is to preserve knowledge,
为世界带来和平
to make things safer.
我没有质疑你们带来的好处
I'm not arguing the benefits.
难道没有吗 因为这都是有代价的
But you are, because they come at a cost.
我们的底线是 如果你的学生们再次出现
Bottom line, if your students resurface,
而艾琳要想灭口的话
I can't stop Irene from doing what she will
那我也爱莫能助了
to ensure their silence.
我们与她
We have certain...
也有一些约定
agreements with her as well.
所以
So...
他们必须呆在原处 维持现状
they must stay where they are, as they are.
那他们就不会有事
They'll be fine.
毕竟你的魔咒
Your spellwork was...
效果卓群
masterful.
你知道唯一令我慰藉的是什么吗 塞尔达
You know my one solace, Zelda?
如果我对他们的保护
When my attempts to protect them
不可避免地失败了
inevitably fail,
那这份血债会算在你的头上
their blood will be on your hands.
祝你愉快 塞尔达
Have a good day, Zelda.
别叫我冷静 我快气死了
Don't tell me to relax. I'm pissed.
好吧 我明白
Okay. I get it.
- 但你反应过激了 - 你自己撞枪口上了
- But you're overreacting - I should throw this at you.
山姆 冷静点
Sam, come on.
你已经逮捕三个重要犯人了
You made three very strong arrests.
而这个混小子就这么逃之夭夭了
And this douchewater just walks away,
凭什么 你倒是解释给我听
based on what? Explain that to me.
那个混小子总能逃之夭夭
That douchewater always gets away.
你这话是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我见过他被捕六次
Seen him booked six times.
每次都是不了了之
Never sticks.
我能说什么呢 有些人就是那么幸运
Hey, what can I say? Some people are lucky.
或是他们的律师幸运
Or their lawyers are.
我的建议是 这事儿 还是算了吧
My advice is, let it go.
女士 你好
Uh, excuse me, miss?
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
有个男的
That guy.
他刚还在这
He was just here.
可能是我戴了耳机 我没听见
Oh, I must not have heard.
祝你愉快 先生
Have a good day, sir.
"现代女巫"
"Hedge witch."
该死
Oh, shit.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
什么破烂玩意儿
Piece of shit.
该死
Damn it.
振作起来 坎宁安
Get your shit together, Cunningham.
该死
Shit!
意料之中
Of course.
- 嗨 马克 - 听着 我知道你是警♥察♥
- Hi, Mark. - Listen, I know you're a cop.
是的 我也知道你的身份
Yeah, and, uh, I know what you are.
我只不过是想离开
I was just, uh, leaving.
可不是嘛 我发现你还挺擅长跑路的
Yeah, I've noticed you're good at that.
被捕六次 从没留在局子里过
Six arrests, nothing ever sticks.
我从不伤害任何人 那都是副作用
Look, I don't hurt anyone. It's all strictly side hustle.
别说废话
Cut the shit.
我知道不止你一个
I know there's more of you.
你们自称什么来着 "现代女巫"
That you call yourself, what? Hedge witches?
什么情况
What the hell?
我没有偷任何会伤害到别人的东西
I'm not stealing anything that's gonna hurt anyone.
我做的都是法术 增益符咒这类小咒语
Minor shit. Charms, enhancements.
和黑暗魔法无关 听着
Nothing dark and... look, I have no interest
我对于试探你的证人保护♥法♥咒
in poking whatever kind of witness-protection spell
没有任何兴趣 好吗
you've got going, okay?
我只不过看了一眼 它就想杀了我
That thing tried to kill me for looking at it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表