剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
一旦你到了那里
Once you're there,
你不能对任何人说任何话 或做任何事
you can't do anything or say anything to anyone that'll...
这可能会改变过去
Risk changing the past.
我明白的 我看过电影
I get it. I've been to the movies.
我是认真的 昆廷
This is serious, Quentin.
过去的你和现在的你
The bridge between your past self
之间的桥梁很脆弱 如果你破坏了它
and your present self is... is delicate. If you break it...
只要你清除过去的我的记忆
Look, as long as you wipe past me's memory,
我们就会没事的
we'll be fine.
我随时准备着施失忆咒
I have a Memory Charm ready to go.
我们设置这个咒语把你带回
We'll set the spell so it takes you back
我们之前在布雷克比尔斯大学南的位置
to where we were at Brakebills South.
直接去马雅可夫斯基的办公室
Just go straight to Mayakovsky's office
- 别和任何人说话 - 我不会的
- and don't talk to anyone. - I won't.
爱丽丝 我怎么会在这儿
Alice? How did I get up here?
爱丽丝 我...
Alice, I...
噢 呃
Oh, um...
老天爷啊 爱丽丝
Oh, God. Alice...
爱丽丝 等等
Mm-mm. Alice, wait.
不行 我只想...
No, I just have to...
- 怎么了 - 没事
- What's wrong? - No, no, no. It's fine.
不 我只是...
Mm-mm. No, I just...
我有点...
I got to...
我做错了什么吗
What did I do?
不 是我 问题出在我身上
Oh, you? No, no, it's me. I'm the problem.
我...
I, um...
我忘带避孕套了
Just... I forgot condoms.
所以我要...
So I'm just gonna...
我在桌子上做什么
What am I doing on the table?
站着别动
Just stand still.
我穿的是谁的衣服
Whose clothes am I wearing?
靠 没有魔法了
Shit, there's no more magic.
爱丽丝 发生了什么 我们怎么到这来的
Alice, what's going on? How did we get here?
我听说 马雅可夫斯基有时会
Uh, I heard that... sometimes Mayakovsky
将学生随机传送到实验室进行测试
randomly teleports students to the lab for testing
来让我们随时保持警惕
to keep us on our toes.
好吧 我倒没听说过 不过...
Uh... okay, I hadn't heard that, but...
不 这事是真的 他的确做过
No, no, it's a real thing that he does.
听着 这肯定是某种测试
Uh, look, there must be some sort of test.
呃...
Um...
打结
Knots.
没错 我们要把这些打成结
Yeah, we... we need to tie these into knots
为了练习魔法 肯定是这样
for magic purposes, like, for sure.
好吧 似乎也不是最糟的情况
All right, I guess that could be worse.
哪位
Yes?
你好
Hello?
谢天谢地 竟然接通了
Oh, thank Christ. I didn't think I'd get through.
手♥机♥在这里没有GPS信♥号♥♥ 只能用拨号♥
The phones here work off of GPS coordinates, not numbers.
你离得很近了
Well, you were close.
听着 我的时间不多了
Listen, I don't have a lot of time.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
幸免于难的一年级学生们啊...
Surviving first-year students...
我来...
I'm here...
来教你们...
To teach you...
什么不能做
what not to do.
先展示一个...
Let's begin...
隐身咒语吧 好吗
with a cloaking spell, shall we?
不过 很不幸 你们永远都不能这么做
Which, unfortunately, you will never do...
因为... 图书馆
because... The Library,
他们不想让你们知道这个
they don't want you to know it.
大家看到了吗
Did you see that?
现在把它忘掉 因为如果掌握了它
Now forget it, because if you learn it,
你们会有极大的麻烦
you'll be in very, very serious trouble.
该死
Damn it!
我的天
Good God!
他妈的
Cock shit!
显然 你来并不只是为了说菲莉斯的闲话
Surely you didn't come here just to gossip about Phyllis.
你不觉得她的香水会危及到书吗
You don't think her perfumes are a danger to the books?
我觉得她在抽烟 但不想让其他人知道
I think she smokes and doesn't want anyone to know.
不过大家都心知肚明
But we all do.
看到你的笑容真好
It's good to see you smiling.
我一直在担心你
Been worried about you.
你最近看起来很冷漠
You seem distant lately.
我还以为出什么事了
I wondered if something had happened.
如果有什么问题 我会告诉你的
If anything were wrong, I'd tell you.
你应该这么做
You would.
我与你同在 你明白的 是吧
Well, I'm here for you. You know that, right?
请进
Yes?
不好意思打断一下 出事了
Sorry to interrupt, but there has been an incident.
是福格
It's Fogg.
也许是该找个人和他谈谈了
Perhaps it's time for someone to talk to him
- 不能找他朋友 - 当然
- who isn't a friend. - Of course.
- 谢谢你的茶 - 嗯
- Thank you for the tea. - Mm-hmm.
玛戈到底去哪了
Where the hell did Margo go?
我以为她来这儿了
I thought she came in here.
这儿怎么变成蜜月套房♥了
What's with the honeymoon suite?
呃 那是...
Huh. That was, uh...
这不是你弄的吧
You didn't do that, did you?
我不可能这么做
I can't do that.
好吧 真的吗
Okay, seriously?
玛戈
Margo?
- 玛戈 - 啊
- Margo? - Aah!
一个有怪癖的鬼魂强行把我关在柜子里
Some weird-ass ghost shoved me in a closet.
借助我的精灵慧眼 我能看到
I can see your non-corporeal panty-sniffing ass
你这个恶心的非人的变♥态♥
with my goddamn fairy eye.
- 是鬼吗 - 管他什么东西
- Ghost? - Or whatevs.
他一直摇晃着他的脑袋
He keeps shaking his head.
我听不到你说的话
I can't hear you.
不知什么原因 他一直指着你
Keeps pointing at you for some reason.
佩23
Penny 23.
太妙了
Isn't this just berries?
佩 我来这儿是因为你改变了我的命运
I'm here because you changed my life, Penny.
不是你 是佩40 但也算是你了
I mean, not you, Penny 40. But basically you.
他死后 成了我最好的精神知己
When he died/became my astral best friend...
- 我很怀疑 - 我的天
- Yeah, I seriously doubt that. - Oh, my.
你这语气和佩40一模一样
You sound just like P-40 right now. Whoa.
我们能把话题转回你解释
Can we get to the part where you explain
- 为什么出现在这里吗 - 是这样
- why you're here, please. - Welp.
你们是我最喜欢的角色
You guys are my favorite characters.
只是你们消失了
Only you disappeared.
所以我离开布雷克比尔斯 看看出了什么事
So I left Brakebills to find out what happened.
我这么做之后 我发现剧情乱成一团
And when I did, hoo-boy, this plot was a mess.
你是说我的生活吗
You mean my life?
我意识到 自己不能袖手旁观了
And I realized: I'm done watching.
我想参与其中
I want to participate.
所以你 另一个你...
And you... the other you...
出乎意料地 指导了我怎么做
great twist... showed me how to do that.
我发现自己能达到一种
Turns out I can be stuff
从未企及的程度
at a level I never imagined possible.
这就是玛戈被锁进柜子的原因吗 而且
Is that why Margo is tied up in the closet and...
你还点蜡烛 放煽情音乐
you're lighting candles, playing sexy music?
耐心点 我的朋友
Patience, Kemo Sabe.
我会讲到那儿的
I'll get there.
我觉得我被冒犯了
Yeah, that's offensive.
你不是个印度人吗
But I thought you were Indian?
- 什么 - 我胡说的 我有个想法
- What? - Anyhootch, I had a thought.
我在的时候 你俩能喝点香槟
I... I mean, in my day, you two would sip a little giggle water
然后爽一把 不过现在我们只能...
and get a wiggle on, but instead we're just...
等待 多无聊啊
waiting. Yawn.
你是说这一切荒唐的事情背后
You mean all this insane shit that is happening
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表