剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
《魔法师》 第四季 第五集
主演美剧《迷失》 讲述荒野小岛躲避怪物求生的故事
把玛戈下狱
《魔法师》前情回顾
Previously on "The Magicians"...
- 你们要跟我玩吗 - 不要
- Will you play with me? - No!
你还记得我 对吗
You do remember me, don't you?
- 我是克里斯托弗 - 普拉瓦
- I... I'm Christopher... - Plover.
那时 你在找你的书
You were looking for your book.
你和你朋友的书在修订室里
Yours and your friends' books are in the Revision Room.
可我碰巧知道修订室在何处
But I happen to know where that is.
昆廷书的结尾说 他会死
The end of Quentin's book. He's going to die.
人终有一死 不是吗
Isn't that how all books end?
他下周就要死了
His ends next week.
鉴于您在王国的缺席
Your birthright box,
以及您今时今日的回归
which it has been my honor to guard,
守护您的天赋之盒
dictated your absence from the kingdom
实在是我的荣幸
and your return.
我们需要你的帮助 肖莎娜
We need your help, Shoshana.
我有一位新的女神可以追随了
I have a new deity to follow.
毒室的喷泉里有一堆书的雕像
The Poison Room fountain has a stack of books for a statue.
所以如果我们找到了那个喷泉...
So if we find the right fountain...
我们就可以直接走进去
We can walk right in.
等你从那些神手里夺回了你的东西
When you get back what the gods took from you,
你能让艾略特回来吗
could I maybe have Eliot back?
你是艾略特的朋友
You were friends with Eliot.
他是你最好的朋友
The very best of friends.
你应该知道 你的朋友艾略特已经死了
You should know that your friend Eliot is dead.
我能感觉到 他的灵魂已经死了
I felt the moment his soul died.
或者他就被困在那具身体里
Or he's trapped in there.
被迫看着怪物的所作所为
Forced to watch everything the Monster does,
只能等我们想办法去救他
just waiting for us to find a way to help him.
有人吗
Hello?
每个无忧小屋的人
There's one thing
都必须知道一件事
every resident of the Physical Kids cottage must know.
洗手间的位置
Where the bathroom is.
- 是如何制♥作♥... - 制♥作♥...
- How to make... - How to make...
我们的招牌鸡尾酒
Our signature cocktail.
如何制♥作♥我们的招牌鸡尾酒
How to make our signature cocktail.
我这不是正在做嘛...
That's what I was trying to...
我本来也是想这么说来着
That's what I meant to say.
现在 你可以去给你自己做一杯了
Now you can make it on your own.
我应该去开门吗
Should I get that?
最好不要
Rather not.
你在这儿
Ah. There you are.
我在这儿
Here I am.
很抱歉 我不得不打断楼上的纵欲狂欢聚会
Sorry, I had to interrupt an orgy upstairs.
你叫停了一场纵欲狂欢聚会吗
You broke up the orgy?
没有 我只是告诉他们再走两家
No, I told them there was a bigger room
就有一个更大的房♥间
two doors down.
现在
Now...
虽然过程有点曲折
I don't say this lightly,
但我觉得这可能是我们参加过最棒的聚会了
but I think this might be our best party yet.
我简直不能更认同这句话了
And I say this with the weight of my whole heart.
确实如此
I concur.
- 我去开门 - 不要
- I'll get it. - Don't.
这种情况下来的客人 肯定不是什么有趣之人
Whoever is that desperate to come in can't be fun.
你最喜欢夏天的什么
What do you like most about summer?
没什么
Nothing.
你不喜欢夏天吗
You don't like summer?
不喜欢
No.
我一点都不喜欢夏天
Nothing's what I love about summer.
没有课
No class.
没有人 只是...
No people, just...
空有美景罢了
beautiful nothing.
别开门
No...
给我做杯饮料吧
Go make me a drink.
好的
Mm-kay.
顺便一提 我叫艾略特
I'm Eliot, by the way.
我也叫艾略特
That's... Eliot's my name, too.
不可能吧
Well, that can't be.
你的中间名是什么
What's your middle name?
托德
Todd?
我该去开门吗
Should I get that?
永远别给警♥察♥开门
Never answer a cop knock.
你说"空有其表"
Beautiful nothing.
这就是我目前需要的那种男人
Now that's the kind of man I need.
别开门 不然我们就不得不和他们交谈了
Don't answer it. Then we have to talk to them.
得了吧 我只是想知道谁在敲门
Oh, come on. I just want to see who it is.
不 你不能进来
No, you can't come in.
我很抱歉 但这又关我什么事呢
Well, I'm sorry, but that sounds like a you problem.
玛戈
Margo!
玛戈
Margo!
艾略特
Eliot!
进去
Inside.
- 什么 - 进去 我们必须进屋里去
- What? - Inside, we must go inside...
好吧好吧 不对 我们认识你吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no. Do we know you?
他们要来了
They're coming.
让我进去吧 求你了
Let me inside, please.
我不会伤害她的的
I won't harm her.
我这么做只是为了吸引你的注意
This is only for your urgent attention.
好吧 我其实不太担心你会伤害她
Yeah, I'm not worried about you harming her.
但你说的有道理 我们进去吧
But you make a point. Uh, let's go.
你现在不伤心了吧
Are you done being sad now?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
不 我还是很难过
No, I'm not.
是因为你朋友才伤心吗
Is this about your friend?
如果是的 那这根本不是问题
Because that's not a problem.
我就是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
他死了 但是我还在啊
He's gone, but I'm here.
减一再加一 不多不少嘛
Same number of friends.
所以
So.
这是什么
What is this?
我怎么会知道呢
How am I supposed to know?
我希望你能帮帮忙 昆廷
I would like for you to be helpful, Quentin.
它...
It's...
很古老
really old?
似乎在文明的开端就存在了
Like beginning of civilization old.
那文明的开端是哪里
And where was that?
美索不达米亚是第一个...
Mesopotamia was the first...
真是太有用了 谢谢
That's very helpful, thank you.
我在公♥寓♥等你
I will see you back at the apartment.
太宽敞了
So... spacious.
我公♥寓♥连这里的一半大都没有
Mine wasn't nearly half this size.
这是怎么...
What's with the...
外面的那是...
that out there, is it...
抱歉 真是前所未有 我居然一时语塞了
Sorry, I'm at a loss for words, which is new for me.
你现在一定很慌乱
I'm sure you're quite flummoxed.
坐 坐 先坐下来
Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit.
好消息是
Well, the good news:
你被一个怪物附身了 他正寄居在你体内
A monster possessed you and is inhabiting your body.
- 什么 - 他一般会把人撕成碎片
- What? - He normally tears people to shreds,
所以相信我 附身比那样强多了
so believe me, this is preferable.
当他附身你时 他强迫让你
And when he possessed you, he thrust all of you
蛰居到你自己的意识深处
to this nook of your mind
你的意识深处存放着你全部的记忆
that holds all your remembrances.
这里的一切都是回忆
Everything here is remembrance.
甚至她也只是回忆
Even your friend here.
现在 按我说的做
Now, do me a favor.
想象她不在这儿
Imagine she's not here.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck?
告诉我
Oh, tell me.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表