剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Don't... don't!
有趣的是 魔法在我身上
The funny thing is, magic doesn't work on me
没有像对你们那样的效果
the way it does on you!
要是你们敢跟踪我们 这个蛋马上就完蛋
Travel or follow us, and this eggs is over easily,
听到了吗
you hear me?
这是山姆的枪 那个警♥察♥
It's Sam's gun. The cop.
- 我留下来了 - 机智
- I kept it. - Smart.
不 不
No, no...
法尔科
Falcor...
图书馆一直不让尖叫书停下来
The Library won't stop at screaming books.
我们得想办法逃出这里
We have to find a way out of here.
或者 卡罗尔可以良心觉醒 去自首
Or Carol could do the right thing and turn herself in.
我只不过是在出♥售♥亲密关系辅助工具
All I'm doing is selling intimacy aids.
噢得了吧
Oh, please.
你一半的客户都用它们去惩罚自己的对头
Half your customers use them to punish their enemies.
卡罗尔 用来性♥交♥的巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥
Carol, voodoo dolls for fucking
还他妈是巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥
are still fucking voodoo dolls.
确实
They are.
我们能用在外面的图书管♥理♥员♥身上吗
Could we use those on the Librarians outside?
- 使用它们需要DNA - 噢 我有
- They require DNA. - Oh, I have that.
老天呐 别这么看着我
Oh, Jesus Christ, Miss Judgey.
我没做那种事
I didn't.
倒不是我不想 是他们今天早上刚来过
Not that I wouldn't, but they were here this morning,
他们用过的杯子都还没洗呢
and their mugs are in the sink.
也许下一次 你该学会听我的
And maybe next time... you will listen to me.
我一整天都在努力把你赶走
I have been trying to get rid of you all day long.
你至少可以承认一下
The least you could do is acknowledge
我没有告发你
that I didn't turn you in.
但你告发了你最好的朋友
You turned in your best friend.
那个咒语证明了我们只是陌生人
That spell just proves that we are strangers.
但我不在意 因为我不希望和一个
And I am fine with it, because I wouldn't want
会做出你这样行为的人有关系
to be related to somebody who did what you did.
你...
You...
爱丽丝 你让我很难办
Alice, you do not make this easy.
我知道你有多少能耐
I know what you're capable of.
好的方面和坏的方面
Good and bad.
但无论你说什么
But there is nothing that you could say,
无论你做什么
there is nothing that you could do,
我都不会告发你
that would make me turn you in.
我只剩下你了
You are all I have.
我们能再试一次那个母女魔咒吗
Could we try the mother-daughter spell one more time?
为什么这次成功了呢
Why did it work this time?
你我从来都看对方不顺眼
You and I never liked each other,
爸死时 我以为我们终于可以结束了
and when Dad died, I thought that we'd finally be done
你可以放弃母亲这个身份了 但你没有
and you'd wash your hands as a mother, but you didn't.
你还是在保护我
You still protect me.
用你独特的方式
In your own way.
也就意味着 是我
Which means I was the one
是我选择不当你的女儿
choosing to not be your daughter.
亲爱的...
Oh, honey...
所以 确实是你的错了
So it was your fault?
小婊贝们 准备好看木偶戏了吗
Are you bitches ready for a puppet show?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
再来一下
Do that one again.
结束了 茱莉 把蛋给我们
It's over, Jules. Give us the egg.
"我有枪"这句话你听不懂吗
What part of "I have a gun" did you forget about?
退后 不然你的宝宝就要吃子弹了
Back off, or your baby gets it.
行啊
Fine.
你打算一晚上都举着这把枪吗
You gonna hold your arms out there all night?
我了个去
Holy fuck.
靠...
Sh...
你们大吼大叫
Why the hell
在吵些什么
is everybody yelling?
我派他们去找你的圣水了
Oh, I... I sent them to find your elixir.
就在这里 大人
It is here, O Ancient One.
在这个蛋里
In this egg.
但 它好像已经受精了
It's, um... It's kind of fertilized.
什么
What?
我才一万两千四百二十二岁
I'm only 12,422.
当妈还太年轻了
Too young to be a mother.
等等 你怎么能就这样拿着它
Wait, how can you hold it like that?
- 拿着 给你 - 这是我的
- Here, if you'd just take it... - It's mine!
是我从塞纳河里的龙那里赢来的
I won it off the Seine River Dragon.
这是阿米莉的蛋吗
This is Amelie's egg?
这算好事吗
Is... is that good?
对阿米莉来说当然不是
Well, not for Amelie.
放进篮子里
In the basket.
不 不 求你了
No, no, please!
- 我需要它 求你 - 茱莉亚 我们谈谈
- I need it! Please! - Julie, let's talk about this.
现在做出正确的选择还来得及 茱莉亚
It's not too late to do the right thing, Julia.
不 不
No, no...
我的宝宝 不 不 不
My baby! No, no, no!
- 不 我的... - 不 不 不
- No, my... - No, no, no!
- 法尔科 - 我的宝宝
- Falcor! - My baby!
法尔科
Falcor!
宝宝...
Baby...
谢谢你 爱丽丝
Thank you, Alice.
真心的
Truly.
我已经下令增加配给量
I've arranged for the increase in rations.
也谢谢你
Thank you, as well.
终于有一次
Well, for once,
这个房♥间里的每一个人 都做了件好事
everyone in this room has done something good.
让我们享受这个美好时刻五秒钟吧
Let's enjoy it for the five seconds it lasts.
当然
Of course.
希拉
Sheila.
五秒结束了
And, five seconds over.
爱丽丝
Alice.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你为什么穿着制♥服♥
Why are you wearing that?
这个嘛
Well, um...
因为我加入了他们
it's because I joined the Order.
好戏来了
And on that note...
- 你们对她做了什么 - 没什么 真的
- What the fuck did you do to her? - Nothing, I promise.
- 肯定是他们逼你 - 爱丽丝 你先坐下
- They forced you! - Alice, please just sit down.
- 不 - 这就是我一直想要的
- No! - It's everything I ever wanted.
- 他们都做了什么 - 什么也没有
- Do you know what they do? - No, things are perfect.
- 有人失去了生命 - 爱丽丝
- People have died! - Alice...
你为我做的事 我一辈子也还不完
what you did for me, I will always owe you.
但现在你该看看我在做什么
But now you should see what I'm working on.
爱丽丝 我在帮助他人
Alice, I'm helping people.
这是好事
It's good.
而且你现在也安全了 爱丽丝
And now you're safe, too, Alice.
作为初级图书管♥理♥员♥
As a Junior Librarian, Sheila's book
希拉被安排在毒室
has been placed in the Poison Room,
任何与你的书相违背的表现
where any inconsistencies with your book
都不会被检测到
will remain undetected.
请把标志给我
The beacon, please.
他们不是好人 懂吗
They're not good, okay?
他们妥协了 他们是敌人
They're compromised. They are the enemy.
这间屋子里的都是你的同伴
Everyone in this room is your ally.
不是
No.
你别再纠结我了 亲爱的
You have to let me go, hon.
你怎么样了
How are you?
这个嘛
Well, I, uh...
我没被"蛋类狂热症"感染 所以...
I didn't get egg fever, so...
我是说那件事
I mean, about that.
没人知道你的能力到底是什么的事
The not knowing what your deal really is.
不管是什么都有用的 不是吗
Well, whatever it is, it's useful, right?
我不是问这个
I didn't ask that.
我也不知道
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表