剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
You're not going to kill anything?
有意思
Interesting.
来点冻豌豆吗
Frozen peas?
不了 不 谢谢
Nope. Uh, no thanks.
那就走吧
Let's go then.
我吃这个都吃腻了
I'm bored of this food.
可以给我点儿时间收拾好这儿吗
Can I just have a few minutes to finish this?
这对你重要吗
This is important to you.
是 很重要
Yeah, it is.
这游戏很有意思啊
This is a very interesting game,
这场"我爱我的死爸爸"的游戏
the loving your dead dad game.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
这不是游戏 这...
It's not a game. It...
这个世界上一定有你非常珍视的人
There must be someone who's important to you,
你会想念那个人
who you... who you miss.
我什么也不记得
I don't remember.
不过你也许是对的
But perhaps you're right.
我可以从中学到点什么
I could learn something from this.
我允许你继续这场游戏
I'll let you play this game.
我会乖乖坐着 不杀任何人
I will sit still and I won't kill anything
我会一直看你
and I'll watch you while you...
看你想你的父亲
You think about your dead father?
你是在想他吗
Is that what you're doing?
是的 我在想他
Yeah. Kind of.
这简直是我见过最奇怪的事情了
This is the weirdest thing I've ever done.
不过应该很有趣
But maybe it'll be fun.
她说的没错
I... she wasn't lying.
这是有点太亲密了
This is pretty intimate.
是啊 起码你不用脱♥光♥衣服
Yeah, well, you're not the one who has to strip naked
然后在身上涂油
and be anointed with oil.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
没有其他办法了 不是吗
I don't really see another way, do you?
慢着
Wait, um,
也许有其他办法呢 比如
maybe there is another way? Uh...
不用这么痛苦的办法
Something a little less painful?
- 痛苦吗 - 不 不是痛苦
- Painful? - Not... not painful.
是
Um...
你知道 我又不是什么易碎品
You know I'm not broken, right?
我不是娇花 也不是易碎的玻璃
I'm not some flower or a delicate piece of glass.
我是个人 人是有自愈力的
I'm a person and people heal.
没错 但 我只是
Yeah, look, I'm ju...
我觉得用这个办法的话
I'm just not very comfortable with the way
很不自在 你明白吗
this is going down, you know?
这这件事情的重点不是你
Yeah, well, this isn't really about you.
你要说服自己这么做
So maybe you could just get over yourself.
我正努力呢
I'm trying.
反正该看的你都看过了
It's nothing you haven't seen before.
很棒
Ta-da.
我觉得我得开始了
I guess I should start.
- 我觉得也是 - 没错
- I guess you should. - Yeah.
# 我为所欲为 不听指令 #
I do what I want, don't do what I'm told
# 不听指令 #
What I'm told
# 你的心跳 #
Been riding on the edge
# 也跳个不停 #
With your heart in a chokehold
# 也跳个不停 #
Heart in a chokehold
# 我也许是迷失了方向 #
Maybe I'm a lost cause
我
I...
怎么了吗
What's wrong?
我
I, uh...
我得 我得到你面前去
I got to, uh, go up front.
# 我不听指令 #
Won't do what I'm told
你是想问能不能碰我的胸吗
Are you asking if you can touch my boobs?
我是在问能不能碰你的胸
I am asking you if I can touch your boobs.
你可以碰
You can touch my boobs.
不要碰坏就行
Just don't break them.
很幽默
Ha ha.
# 你应该知道 你心知肚明 #
You should know, you should know, you should know
- 弄疼你了 - 不是 只是有点儿冷
- What? - No, it's just... it's cold.
抱歉 我先暖一下手
Oh, I'm sorry. I can warm it up.
# 我不知道该怎么表达我的爱 亲爱的 #
I don't know how to give you my love, babe
# 我总是会把事情弄得一团糟 #
'cause I'm too good at messing it up
# 也许我可以改变 #
Maybe I could change
# 你现在知道 一切都那么陌生 #
By now you should know everything is strange
我也觉得这样很奇怪
It's weird for me, too, you know.
# 给你我的爱 #
Give you my love
# 给你我的爱 #
Give you my love
# 我不知道该怎么表达我的爱意 #
I don't know how to give you my love
你准备好从脚开始了吗
You ready to wash my feet?
- 现在干什么 - 大声喊
- Now what? - Scream!
现在吃了它
Now eat it!
其实味道还不错
It's not bad actually.
我说过了 这些脆弱的家伙是不会绝种的
I told you, vulnerable is not technically endangered.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm going to be sick.
你敢把那个蜥蜴心吐出来试试
Don't you dare throw up that lizard heart.
为了救你 我们杀了一个可怜的小家伙
We killed a vulnerable creature to save your ass.
最好给我出效果
It better not be for nothing.
更别提这么狼狈的时候我竟然会碰到坎耶
Not to mention that is not the way I thought I'd meet Kanye.
实际上 事情比我想的要好一点儿
It's actually less messed up than the way I thought it'd be.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, yeah.
我不会对你有成见的
You won't be judged.
你知道最火♥辣♥的事情是什么吗
You know what would be hot right now?
就是你现在在这车里上我
If you just took me right here in this car.
停车
Stop the car!
你有事吗
What is it?
现在他妈的立刻停车
Pull the car over right fucking now!
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Son of a clit!
刚刚的仪式不管用
The ritual didn't work.
所以你就尖叫着跑进树林吗
Oh, is that why you screamed and ran out of the car?
让我进去 好吗
Just let me in, okay?
为什么 这样你就可以上我 折磨死我是吗
Why? So you can wolf-hump me to death?
不是 我刚才是想这么做 但现在你是安全的
No, I wanted to do things, but you're safe now, okay?
- 这个想法已经消失了 - 怎么消失的
- It passed. - How?
我刚试图把狼人诅咒传染给一棵树
I kinda of turned a tree into a werewolf,
你知道我是什么意思吧
if you know what I'm saying.
哦 我懂
Oh, got it.
这不是长久之计
It's not a permanent solution.
但是现在我起码可以坚持到
But it's enough to keep the urges off
我们的目的地
until we get to where we're going.
你介意告诉我在哪儿吗 是枫树吗
You mind telling me where that is, maple dick?
在布雷克比尔斯
Brakebills.
我以为这很有趣呢
I thought this would be interesting.
但并不是
It's not.
我马上就收拾好了 只要
I'm almost done. Just...
一小会之后 我们就可以走了
A little while longer and then we can go.
- 你为什么要这样 - 让事情变的有趣点
- Why did you do that? - Slightly more interesting.
不要
No.
马上停下
Stop it!
我不懂 你父亲死了 对吧
I don't understand. Your father is dead, right?
所以这些都是你的了 对吗
So these belong to you now, do they not?
没错 都是我的了
Yes, they belong to me.
你想说什么
What is your point?
你为什么要收拾这些
Why are you doing any of this?
因为我告诉了我妈 我会收拾好 可以吗
Because I told my mom I would, okay?
天呐 我还得解释这些为什么会坏掉
Jesus Christ, I can't believe I'm having to explain this.
你妈用了什么魔法让你这么听话
Why does your mother have such strange power over you?
因为当我还是个孩子的时候
Because once, when I was a kid,
我摔碎了一个烟灰缸
I broke an ashtray.
她现在仍然觉得 我会弄坏所有东西
And now she still fucking thinks that I break everything.
因为
Because...
你的父母不会改变对你的看法
Basically, your parents never change how they see you.
不管你做了什么
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表