剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
- 好了 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
你有什么感觉吗
Do you feel anything?
超级紧张吗 行
Super stressed out? Okay.
好了 我完全感受到了
Yeah, I'm totally feeling that.
好
Okay.
带上你的斧子 怪物在图书馆里
Grab your axes. Monsters in the Library.
- 你在为一条鱼烘焙 - 他对吃的很讲究
- Are you baking for a fish? - He has a refined palate.
对了 拿着 这可以解决整个鱼的问题
Yeah, here, this should fix the whole fish deal.
还有 的确 我注意到你的眼珠子不在脑壳上
And, yes, I noticed that your eyeball isn't in your head,
但是说实话 我没时间听你的故事了
but honestly, we do not have time for me to hear that story.
- 这个叶子多久生效 - 不知道
- How long does the leaf take? - I don't know.
那你怎么知道这有效呢
But you know it works?
不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但在他痊愈前 我不能离开
but I can't go until he's cured.
如果我离开 乔希会死
If I leave, Josh will die.
- 没事 - 佩
- It's okay. - Penny.
我会把艾略特带回来 我保证
I'll bring Eliot back. I promise.
- 该死的畜生们 - 不 不 求求你
- Damn cheap bastards. - No, no, please!
不 不
No! No!
见鬼
Shit.
你做了什么 被锁在这个牢笼里
What did you do to get locked in this cage?
我
Well, I...
我和我所有直觉背道而驰
I went against every instinct I had.
我想要做出改变
I tried to make a goddamn difference.
需要强调的是 你永远永远都不要这么做
Which, for the record, you should never, ever do.
茱莉亚
Julia...
如果 如果你还在的话
if... if you're in there,
我很抱歉
then I'm sorry...
因为我 任何发生在你身上的事
for everything that happened to you...
对此我很抱歉
Because of me.
嘿 怪物
Hey, monster.
女士
Lady.
真可爱
Adorable.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表