剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
哈丽特 你安全了 出来吧
我不能
找到爱丽丝
来自妈妈/斯蒂芬妮的新信息
《魔法师》 第四季 第九集
《超自然》正在播出
现在 请告诉我 你会幸福快乐的
我需要先处理些事情
但之后...
我会很高兴跟你一起共度时光
我也很想
你也要先处理好一些事情
当我在里面的时候
我可以看透镜面
看进图书馆吗 你看到我了吗
我看到了所有人
母亲
他们在骗你
血虫
虽然图书馆在阻止血虫侵害赫奇巫师
但是血虫不是赫奇巫师散播的
是埃弗雷特干的
我知道他为你做了很多
但幕后黑手确实是他
为什么埃弗雷特要这么做
为了传播恐惧
为了让边缘人员听从号♥令
否则就把他们连根拔起
而剩下来的
都是仰仗图书馆的魔法师
他们会对图书馆知无不言
请不要做出疯狂的事
我不会的
只是暂且不会
但你得处理好埃弗雷特的事
魔法师 前情提要
Previously on "The Magicians."
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
那些进入镜中世界的人很少能够回来
Those who go into the Mirror World rarely find their way out.
- 谁陷进镜中世界里了 - 我女儿
- Who's in the Mirror World? - My daughter.
你要把她拖出来
What you need to do is pull her out.
我有个东西大概能帮你
I might have something.
它能把普通物品变成某种警示灯
It turns an ordinary object into sort of a beacon.
真心谢谢你 爱丽丝
Thank you, Alice. Truly.
你的追踪器硬币上有一些放射性物质
There was some fallout from your tracker coins.
几个赫奇巫师死了
Several hedges died.
至少如今我们知道了自己处在真实的危险中
Today we learned the true danger we're in.
那佩呢 他还喜欢你吗
What about Penny? He still, uh, sweating you?
他根本不喜欢我
He's not sweating me.
我曾是一个女神 现在我只是
I was a goddess and now I'm
你友好的防弹衣
just your friendly neighborhood bulletproof vest.
这将会是件好事
It would be best for you that you make this state
如果你能早点从这个境况突破出去
you find yourself in temporary.
- 还有什么意见吗 - 你得去寻找粘合剂
- Have any advice on how I do that? - You must seek the Binder.
一个怪物占据了你的身体 控制着你
A monster possessed you and is inhabiting your body.
什么
What?
在一段被遗忘的记忆深处 藏着一扇门
There's a door hidden deep in a forgotten remembrance.
昆 我是艾略特 我还活着
Q, it's me. It's Eliot. I'm alive in here.
告诉我 我的命运
Tell me my destiny.
总有一天 会由你来守护费罗里的未来
A moment will come to protect the future of Fillory.
你会站在国王身边
A moment to stand beside the High King
然后把她逐下王座 夺下她的皇冠
and then dethrone her. Take her crown then.
即使要将其浸透她的血
Even if that means drenching it in her blood.
赫奇巫师们 给你们提个醒
Hedge witches of the world, this is your wake up call.
流经管道的环境魔法
The Library has turned
被图书馆大幅削减
the flow of ambient magic down to a trickle.
我们必须省着点用 是时候铲除弱者了
We fight for scraps. It's time to cull the herd.
发起抵抗 来啊 冲着我攻击
Defend yourself. Go on. Throw something at me.
中了血虫再施咒 这就是下场
Cast anything, this is what the worm does.
试图取出它 也是同样的下场
Try to remove it, same effect.
我们会找到你们 感染你们
We will find you. We will infect you.
我已经警告过你们了
You've been warned.
停止使用魔法 魔法不属于你们
Stop doing magic. It's not for you.
那些混球自称"毒蛇"
Fuckers call themselves Serpent.
布瑞丁是个一般般的学生 但他们像是来真的
Branding's a B minus but they are very much for real.
咒语起不了作用
Wards are no help.
上一个人光天化日之下在厨房♥被袭击了
Last guy was attacked in broad daylight in his own kitchen.
凯蒂 我是爱丽丝
Kady, it's Alice.
你能让我进去吗 我就是想谈谈
Can you let me in? I'm just here to talk.
太好了 那你就用不上那根...
Oh, good. So, you don't need the...
撬棍了
Crowbar.
你好 去死吧 再见
Hi. Go to hell. Bye.
等等 别 我进来了
Wait, no, I'm coming in.
要么打我一顿 要么听我说完
So hit me or hear me out.
- 你想和图书馆为敌 - 不 我没有
- You're trying to fight the Library. - Yeah, no, I'm not.
他们都叫你玛丽娜的接♥班♥人
Well, they're calling you the new Marina.
事实上 他们确实这么叫你
Actually, they are calling you that.
大多时候是在夸你
Mostly even in good terms.
嘿 听着
Hi. Listen.
我们不是想侵犯"政♥府♥"的权威
We're not trying to step on the foot of big government.
你知道的 我们只是不想死
We're just trying to, you know, not die.
但你们确实在谋划什么
But you are doing something.
我曾在图书馆呆过 好吗 我可以帮忙
And I was inside the Library, okay? I can help.
听着 我一路过来都在道歉
Look, I've been on an apology tour.
你是想听听我的道歉演讲吗
Would you like to hear my speech?
免了 为什么你想帮忙
No. Why do you want to help?
要是没人坚持奋斗 善良的人就必须
None of us went on that quest so good people would have
为了一丁点魔法而成为图书馆的奴隶
to be slaves for the Library just to get a little magic.
我想改变这一切
I wanna fix it.
至少帮点小忙
At least help.
我舒服多了
I feel better.
所以我们面临着一个危机
So, we're having a crisis.
你如果帮得上忙 你就留下
You can help, you can stay.
该死的
Damn.
你好 忘了说了 我的名字叫皮特
Hi, my name's Pete, by the way.
我不知道赫奇巫师们已经走到这一步了
I had no idea hedges were taking it this far.
所以图书馆减小了环境魔法的流量
So the Library turned down the ambient.
这就是事情的起因吗
Is that how this started?
他们做的远不止于此
They did more than that.
强制通行证 禁令 室内魔法测量仪
Mandatory cards, bans, meters in houses
我都见过了
I've seen those.
你们有什么计划
What's your plan?
如果魔法继续短缺 没人能改变现状
Well, we know this will keep happening if everyone's starving.
我在莫德斯托撬开了一个管道
Well, I helped open a pipe in Modesto,
但我们现在没法靠近那块地方
but we can't get anywhere near that right now.
原来那是你干的 你知不知道...
That was you? Do you have any I...
我们不是那场爆♥炸♥的主使者
What... I... we didn't blow anything up,
我们也不知道谁会这么做
and we definitely didn't know anybody else would.
但你们没错 只撬开一个管道远远不够
But you're right. You can't just open one.
要撬开五十个 一百个 到处都要
You have to open 50, 100. Everywhere.
你们需要...
You need a...
你们需要一张涵盖整个管道系统的地图
You need a map of the entire system.
- 我们在听呢 - 管道接线盒
- We're listening. - Junction boxes.
顺着管道扔下一个跟踪器
Drop a tracer. Follow the pipe.
绘制管道图 找出薄弱点 就是魔法聚集点
Map the system. Look for weak spots. Spots with the most magic.
很好 我们怎么找到一个接线盒
Great, how do we find a box?
我知道能帮我们的一个人
Well, the one person I knew who could help us,
但她被图书馆带走了
the Library took her.
好吧 所以我们要另想办法搞到接线盒
Okay, so we need another way to get at a box.
我们需要一个间谍
We need a mole.
策反多元宇宙中最强大的机构中的人员吗
Recruit a mole inside the most powerful institution in the multiverse?
没错 为什么不呢
Sure, why not?
停止使用魔法 魔法不属于你们
Stop doing magic. It's not for you.
这还在图书馆管辖范围吗
Is this even a Library matter?
赫奇巫师们公然自相残杀 是个安全隐患
Hedges murdering each other in the streets is a security concern.
我们能用杜威币跟踪器吗
Can we use the tracker deweys?
他们不用杜威币了 他们又不是傻子
They stopped using those. They're not idiots.
他们只是疯子罢了
Just psychopaths, then.
所以我们还袖手旁观到什么时候
So we continue to do nothing till what?
等到他们开始往持证魔法师身上放血虫吗
They start putting blood worms in card-carrying magicians?
我们需要一个中立的解决方案
We need a middle ground solution.
以解决一时之急
Temporary cure.
"里德之印"
Reed's Mark.
我并不觉得赫奇巫师会接受你的好意
I fail to see how hedges will interpret such as empathetic.
没错
Agreed.
他们会觉得我们夺去了他们自保的权利
They might feel we're taking away their defenses.
中了血虫再施咒 你只能原地暴毙 别无他法
Well, get a blood worm and cast, you boil alive. So there's that.
"里德之印"能阻止寄生虫激活
Reed's Mark would prevent them from triggering the parasite,
即使是意外的施咒
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表