剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
只要我伪造成功 这都不是问题
If my forgery works, it won't matter.
现在 我需要一些材料
Now, I'm gonna need some stuff.
我要接触到真正的黑卡 至少两分钟
I'm gonna need at leas t two minutes with a real Black Card
才能以之作为模型 我还要两块菲力牛排
to use as a mold, two Philly cheesesteaks,
四升樱桃苏打 不要超♥市♥买♥♥的那种
four liters of cherry soda, not store brand...
- 那太煞风景了 - 我懂 我懂
- That's a deal breaker. - I know. I know.
还需要至少三分之一个杜威硬币
And at least a third of a Dewey coin to get us started.
你需要一个电池 以获得更多电池
You need a battery to get more batteries?
是的 可以称之为魔法引子
Yeah. Call it, uh, seed magic.
我们不能直接去
Oh, uh, we can't exactly
找图书馆要一个吧
walk into the Library and just ask for one.
今晚有个普什游戏
Well, there's a game of Push happening tonight.
普什游戏是什么
What's Push?
是一种纸牌游戏
It's a card game.
高级玩家用杜威币做筹码
High rollers play for Deweys,
但是你可以用钱买♥♥一点
but you can buy in for less.
你们中有擅长玩牌的吗
Any of you good at cards?
在普通环境下 实现魔法牌局很困难
A Magic card game is hard under normal circumstances,
但图书馆现在只为小型咒语
but right now the Library's only putting out enough magic
提供魔法
for small-scale spells.
我是说 这变化也太大了
I mean, one big transformation,
我会让整个房♥间断电
and I'm gonna black out the entire room.
是的 这样效率比较高
Yeah, it's about efficiency.
有些魔法师是半吊子
Some Magicians are semi trucks,
弄些花里胡哨的魔法来做一个简单的咒语
guzzling magic to do a simple spell.
我们有些人是普锐斯
Some of us are Priuses.
你呢
What are you?
一个中等大小的...
A sensible, mid-sized...
什么东西容易爆♥炸♥
What was the one that would always explode?
没错 那个
Yeah, that.
嘿 我们能支援他吗
Hey, can we back him up?
不 不 不是我
No, no, not... not me.
我连火花都弄不出来
I can't even make a spark.
我 我在这里的牌场上
I'm... well, I'm... kind of persona non grata
可不怎么受欢迎 所以
at Push games in this city, so...
我就是单纯地不想干
I just don't want to.
不管怎么说 这是个一对一的游戏
It's a one-on-one game, anyway,
所以 不能有后援
so no backup.
总而言之 祝你好运
But, uh, good luck.
你要赌什么
What do you have to wager?
这是个护身符
It's a protection amulet.
通用护身符
It's sort of all-purpose.
还不够好
It's not good enough.
赌不起的话 就腾地儿吧
If you can't buy in, make room for somebody who can.
等一下 他是个漫游者
Uh, wait. Um, he's a Traveler.
我用他48小时的独家服务做赌注
I'll wager his exclusive services for 48 hours.
- 一年 - 一个月
- A year. - A month
- 哇哦 慢着 - 我不会输的
- Whoa, hold on. - I won't lose.
但你就是个衰人啊
But you're a loser.
一个月 就这么定了
A month. No questions asked.
欢迎进入游戏
Welcome to the game.
普什的游戏规则很简单
Okay, the rules of Push are simple.
就像游戏版的战争
It's like the game War.
两个玩家
Two players.
每人抽一张牌
Each draws a card.
点数大的赢
High card wins the hand.
纸牌用完 游戏结束
When the deck is gone, the game's over.
但游戏的技巧就在于 知道怎么作弊
But the real art of the game is knowing how to cheat.
你看 一副洗好的牌
See, a... A shuffled deck of cards
可不是一成不变的
is not a fixed thing.
这副牌充满了可能性
It's a cloud of possibilities...
如果你知道技巧 就可以改变胜率
And you can change the odds if you know how.
让自己拿到好牌
Put the right card into your hand,
或者让你的对手拿到坏牌
or the wrong card into your opponents.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what is that?
扑克规则卡片
Rules of Poker.
你需要打败三个对手
You'll have to beat three opponents
才能获胜
to win the whole thing.
可以开始了吗
Shall we?
你使用的虚拟咒越多
The more probability spells that you throw around,
越能得到少见的东西
the more improbable things can get.
要小心它们
Be careful of those.
它们杀了巴比·达林
They killed Bobby Darin.
最后一局的赌注是杜威币
The final round is when you play for the Dewey.
要打破平局很复杂
Breaking a tie is complicated.
拿帽子来
Get the hats.
把纸牌扔到帽子里
You throw cards into a hat,
一旦某张牌掉到外面 就开始比大小
and whichever you sink, you score like a poker hand.
同花顺
Straight flush.
我就是问问 如果他输了呢
I'm just saying, what if he loses?
我是个漫游者
I'm a Traveler.
我可以拿了杜威币就跑
I'll grab the coin and blip away.
可以 然后被你抢了的人
Yeah, and then the people you just robbed
就会追捕你 然后折磨你
hunt you down and torture you.
我们不如留这一手做后备计划
So why don't we save that for plan B?
听着 如果你输了最后一把
Listen, if you lose this last hand,
那我们就完了
it's over.
我觉得我们要准备实施后备计划了
I think we need to be ready for plan B.
秀这一手有什么意义
What is the point of this display?
你用尽了屋子周围的魔法
You've used up all the ambient magic in the room.
我只是觉得 赌博要诚信嘛
I guess we'll just have to play an honest game.
- 拿到了 - 好
- Got it. - Perfect.
接下来的任务比较简单
Now the easy part.
借一张黑卡来做模板
Borrow a Black Card to use as a template.
- 有发现吗 - 没有
- Anything? - No.
我们为什么要这样做
Why are we going along with this?
玛丽娜杀了我妈妈
Marina killed my mother.
不是这个玛丽娜
That was a different Marina.
那是哪个
How different?
我们是要拱手给她一个魔法核弹吗
Are we just gonna hand her a nuclear bomb?
还能怎么办
What's the alternative?
我们用那些魔法来反抗她
We use it against her.
然后呢
Where does that end?
我来这就是为了摆脱那一堆破事的
I'm... I came here to get away from that kind of shit.
你知道吗 谁都不听我说的话
You know, I'm getting really sick
我的话就好像背景音一样
of being the voice in the back of the room
这种感觉 我受够了
that everyone ignores.
另一个我 也就是山姆
The other me, Sam,
只要她认为是对的
did whatever she thought was right,
不管别人怎么想 她都会去做
regardless of what anybody else thought.
我懂
I get it...
因为在我的家乡 我在乎的人都死了
because where I came from, everyone I cared about is dead.
除了自己 我不知道听谁的
No other voice to listen to but mine.
可能 山姆不管别人怎么想
But maybe Sam didn't care what anyone else thought
是因为她很孤独
because she was alone.
而你并不是
You aren't.
哇
Whoa.
又发现
I got something here.
她的包里有很强的能量泄露出来
There's huge energy coming off her purse.
应该是装着黑卡
It's gotta be the Black Card in there.
咱们上
Showtime.
噢 抱歉 我...
Oh, excuse me, I'm...
我 我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
我们见过吗
Do I know you from somewhere?
我涉足过演艺圈
I mean, I dabbled in acting.
我在哪部剧看过你来着
What have I seen you in?
大概是七十年代的撩人电影吧
Let's just say some provocative films of the 1970s.
不错呀
Interesting.
搞定
All finished.
- 好 – 我们走
- Great. - Let's go.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表