剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
很小的手术调整就行
and making a tiny adjustment.
我们有把握治好你儿子
Your son's in good hands.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I'm just --
一个爱自己孩子的父亲
A father who loves his son.
你不需要道歉
You've got nothing to apologize for.
你刚才真厉害
That was impressive.
做个腹部超声波确认
Get an abdominal ultrasound to confirm
只是因为幽门肌切开术做得不彻底
it's just an incomplete pyloromyotomy.
你的马屁白拍了
You're wasting your ass-kissing.
他决定不了谁来做首个主刀
First surgery isn't his decision.
对 他只是跟做决定的人上♥床♥的人
No. He's just the one sleeping with the one making that decision.
瞳孔等大 有反应能力
Pupils are equal and reactive.
你知道自己在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
你知道自己为什么会在这里吗
And do you know how you ended up here?
乔希 你的脸颊和下颌处
Josh, you have multiple fractures
有多处骨折
in your cheek and jaw,
而且有一大块脸颊组织 皮肤
and a large piece of your cheek tissue, skin,
以及下面的肌肉撕裂了
and underlying muscle was torn off.
你要进行多次再造整形外科手术
You're going to need extensive reconstructive surgery
才能修复你的下颌功能
to save your jaw function.
你先看看这些知情同意书
You need to read these consent forms.
有任何问题 都可以写在这个手写板上
And if you have any questions, write them on this pad.
地铁上那位女士是你朋友吗
Was the woman on the subway a friend of yours?
他真傻
He's a fool.
证明男子气概
Trying to prove how macho you are
可能会让自己没命
can get you killed.
夹住这根下牙槽动脉
Clamp the branch of the inferior alveolar.
如果是你就会袖手旁观
So, you would just stand by?
任由那位女士被人摸吗
Let a woman get groped?
进行人工压♥迫♥止血 尝试闭合骨折间隙
Apply manual compression. Try and close the fracture gap.
你会去帮助在地铁上遇到的
You help every homeless drug addict
每个无家可归的瘾君子吗
you see on the subway?
不会
I don't.
布朗也不会
And neither does Browne,
所以她不应该这么自以为是
which is why she ought not get so self-righteous.
是的
Yes.
我会尽我所能帮助病人
I help my patients to the best of my ability
因为这是有意义的
because it's meaningful,
而对我来说 不利影响只有金钱
and to me, the downside is purely financial.
为了朋友 我会多冒点风险
For friends, I'll risk a little bit more,
但唯一能让我冒生命危险的
but the only people I'm risking life and limb for
只有我的家人
are my family.
谁敢在地铁上摸我老婆
Someone gropes my wife on the subway,
他就彻底完蛋了
they're gonna get whupped.
这样不行
This isn't gonna work.
下颌支碎得太厉害了
The mandibular ramus is just too shattered,
而且我得不到足够的支撑
and I can't get adequate stabilization.
如果无法固定骨骼结构
We can't do any skin or muscle grafts
就做不了任何皮肤或肌肉移植术
if we can't fix the skeletal structures.
增大异质成形物质来连接骨骼间隙
Alloplastic augmentation to bridge the gap?
这个间隙跨度太宽了
The span is too wide.
我们得关掉他身上连的仪器
We're gonna have to wire him shut.
把他叫醒
Wake him up.
他应该知道他再也不能说话
He should know he's never gonna talk
也不能吃固体食物了
or eat solid food again.
要多久
永远
Forever.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
反正我也要减肥
坎特雷尔夫妇想要换医生
The Cantrells want a new surgeon.
第一次手术你有什么要说的吗
What can you tell me about the first surgery?
这是医疗事故评估吗
Is this an M&M review?
还不是
Not yet.
有没有可能...
Is it possible...
你有点太激进
you may have been a little too aggressive?
切得太深了
Cut too deeply?
你真的要问我这个吗
Are you really asking me that?
我得知道
I need to know.
我绝对没有切得太深
I definitely didn't go too deep.
很好
Great.
我们会跟坎特雷尔夫妇谈谈
We'll talk to the Cantrells.
奥德丽
Audrey.
这种感觉怪吗
Is this weird for you?
有点 你呢
A little. You?
我尽量不让自己觉得怪
I'm trying not to let it be.
很好
Good.
我也是
Me too.
你好 我来拿人工真皮再生表
Hello. I'm here to pick up artificial dermal regeneration templates.
我去拿
Let me get it.
你好 肖恩
Hey, Shaun.
我听说了那家伙的事
I heard what happened to the guy.
听起来很可怕
Sounds horrible.
他会痊愈吗
Is he gonna be okay?
他再也不能正常吃饭或说话了
He won't be able to eat or speak normally ever again.
谢谢
Thank you.
肖恩
Shaun.
你看起来有点不自在
You seem a bit uncomfortable.
如果这跟我们的约会有关
If it has anything to do with our date,
我只想告诉你 那次约会我很开心
I just want you to know, I had a really good time --
而且希望我们能再约会
and hope we can do it again.
我觉得那次约会糟透了
I had... a horrible time...
而且不想再约会了
and...don't want to do that ever again.
大面♥积♥肿胀
Extensive swelling.
但是在术后水肿的可接受范围内
But within the acceptable range of post-op edema.
是范围内的最高值
The very top of the range.
我觉得梅伦德斯可能切得太深了
I think maybe Melendez did go too deep,
伤到了幽门
injured the pylorus.
怎么样
Well?
肿胀在术后水肿的
The swelling is within the acceptable range
可接受范围内
for a post-op edema.
吃到你的玛芬了 很好吃
Got your muffins. Delicious.
很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you liked them.
我喜欢
I did.
只是觉得有点惊讶
Just kinda surprised
你们居然觉得我会被烘焙食品收买♥♥
you thought I could be bought with baked goods.
我们不是想要用玛芬或枕头贿赂你
We're not trying to buy you off with muffins or a pillow.
有人送我枕头了吗
Someone got me a pillow?
没有 我想让你知道我很支持你升职
No. I wanted to show you my support for your promotion.
你们都会成为手术的主刀医生 手术多着呢
You're all gonna lead surgeries -- hundreds of them.
所以谁先做了什么根本就不重要
So it doesn't matter who does anything first.
唯一重要的就是你们要把手术做好
The only thing that matters is that you do it right.
盒子里是什么
So, what was in the box?
宣传册的样品
Sample marketing pamphlets.
我朋友开了间印刷厂
My buddy owns a print shop,
让我给利姆带些样品
asked me to give Lim some samples.
干得漂亮
Well played.
但这些都没有意义
But it's all moot anyway.
谁先做主刀医生不重要
It doesn't matter who goes first.
没错
Right.
所以我先说清楚
Just so I'm clear,
刚才那个「没错」是嘲讽的语气吗
that "Right" was sarcastic, right?
没错
Right.
从什么时候开始还得院长
Since when does the President
自己布置架子了
need to stock his own shelves?
从这是家免费诊所而且你想把它办好开始
When it's a free clinic and you want it done right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在办公室里做过爱吗
Have you ever had sex in the office?
我不会回答这个问题
I'm not gonna answer that.
首先 如果我说做过会感觉很尴尬
First of all, it's embarrassing if I say yes,
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表