剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
There's the clot.
起动机械吸栓
Activating angio jet.
血栓太大不能弄破
It's too big to bust.
我们得给他开刀
We have to open him up.
你说要让我接受不喜欢的食物 但珍妮说
You said to accept things I don't like, but Jeanie said
-我得与人分享 我不知道 -肖恩 肖恩
- I have to share everything, and I don't know - Shaun. Shaun.
肖恩 停下 停下 停下
Shaun, stop, stop, stop.
我得回家了
I have to go home.
我可以陪你去取车 远吗
I can walk you to your car. Is it very far?
我们得谈至少十五分钟
I think this discussion will take at least 15 minutes,
你可以开车送我吗
so maybe you can drive me?
我们得把握好界线
We have to set boundaries, okay?
得适可而止
We have to set some limits.
你不能六点半一大早就过来
You can't just come over 6:30 in the morning,
就问些花啊草的事
uh, uh, for flower advice.
你不能随时想来就来这里
You can't just pop into my office anytime you want.
是因为黛比吗
Is this because of Debbie?
不是
No.
是的
Yes.
我跟她想的一样
And I agree with her.
如果没有别人 我们两还好说
It was different when it was just the two of us,
但是现在我们生活中都有了其他人
but now we have people in our lives --
我们两个都有了
both of us.
我们得把他们放在第一位
We have to make them the priority.
意思是我们再也不能说话了吗
Does this mean we can't talk anymore?
不 我们当然可以说话
No, of course we can talk. Of --
得在合适的时间合适的地点啊
It's just that there's a time and a place for everything.
那现在是错误的时间错误的地点吗
And this is the wrong time and place?
是的
Yeah.
星期二早上七点 薄煎饼
7:00 A.M. Tuesday. Pancakes.
我更喜欢
I liked it better
就我们两人的日子
when it was just the two of us.
血压125/78
125 over 78.
看起来不错
Looks good.
不错的驱虫喷雾
Nice bug spray.
防晒系数50
Spf 50.
那次旅行一点不顺
Not much went right that trip.
但是
But...
越是不顺
the more things went wrong,
我感觉越离不开你
the closer I felt to you.
我们会战胜这一切的
We'll get through this, too.
不知道
I don't know.
性生活一直是
Sex has always been...
我们的共同语言
our language.
是我们向对方分享彼此的方式
Our way of sharing who we are with each other.
如果我们没有了性
And if we lose that...
如果没有足够的性生活会怎么样
...what if we don't have enough?
我们仍然会有
We'll still have...
坦诚
honesty,
亲密
intimacy,
爱
love,
三个孩子
three kids.
两个男孩一个女孩
Two boys and a girl.
我爱你胜过喜欢性
I love you more than sex.
我也是
I love you more than sex, too.
这意思是你要动手术吗
Does...this mean you're getting the surgery?
是的
Yeah.
他的大腿已经没有脉膊九十分钟了
90 minutes without a pulse in his leg.
他器官坏死风险很高
He's at high risk for necrosis.
支架已成功和主动脉吻合好
Prosthetic successfully sutured to aorta.
右远端吻合也快完成
Almost done with the distal right anastomosis.
小心别在缝合的时候压到动脉
Careful not to narrow the artery during suturing.
血流恢复 脉搏正常
Blood flow restored. Good arterial pulse.
血栓发现得很及时 布朗医生
Good job catching that clot, Dr. Browne.
如果再晚点发现 就得截肢了
If we'd waited any longer, we'd have to amputate.
谢谢 这是大家共同努力的结果
Thank you. It...was a team effort.
在阴♥道♥壁切口
Making incision at the vaginal wall.
莫菲 在病变处留空隙
Murphy, develop margins at the lesion.
钳子
Forceps.
干得不错
Nicely done.
你怎么让你病人转变想法的
How you turned your patient around.
因为汤尼告诉珍妮
It was nice when Tony told Jeanie
他爱她更甚过爱性
he loved her more than sex.
他在撒谎
He was lying.
是我让他这样说的 如果他在乎她就得这样说
I told him that if he cared about her at all, he had to.
或许这就是事实
Maybe it was the truth.
事实就是事实 与他知不知道没关系
It can be true without him knowing it's true.
怎么了
What's wrong?
格拉斯曼医生说我得接受现实
Dr. Glassman told me I have to accept things,
但是珍妮说我得要坦诚相待
but Jeanie said to be open and honest.
我同意珍妮的
I agree with Jeanie --
不管她是谁
whoever she is.
是因为你的文身
It's your tattoo.
天哪 我原以为你不喜欢我的胸或是什么
Thank God. I thought you hated my boobs or something.
文身不完整
It's incomplete.
你难道没钱文一个完整的心吗
Didn't you have enough money to pay for a full heart?
这是我高中时文的
I got this in high school.
不完整
It's incomplete.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
因为我有你
I got you.
肖恩
Shaun?
格拉斯曼医生说得对
Dr. Glassman was right.
不关文身的事
It's not the tattoo.
我们可以恢复他腿部的血流了
We were able to restore blood flow to his legs.
他会没事的
He's gonna be just fine.
非常感谢 布朗医生
Thank you so much, Dr. Browne.
既然他已脱离危险
Now that he's out of the woods,
你就不必因为向他问明情况感到愧疚
you don't need to feel guilty about questioning him.
所有的痛 偏执 自我怀疑
All the pain, paranoia, and self-doubt...
你应该知道真♥相♥
you deserve to know the truth.
他会否认的
He's just gonna deny it.
那么你要坚持
Then you need to insist.
我们的关系是个愚蠢的决定
Our relationship was a stupid idea.
所以结束这段关系才是明智的
Which made ending it a smart idea.
简单 牵扯两人
Simple, binary...
幼稚
and naive.
我真的低估了问题的难度
I really underestimated how hard this would be.
我一直在犹豫
Yes, I've been having second thoughts.
我的意思并不是说我们应该复合
I'm not saying we should get back together --
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
我不知道
I don't know.
好
Good.
知道不容易就好
It's...good to know that it's not easy.
知道重要就好
It's good to know that it mattered.
亲密无关文身
Intimacy isn't about a tattoo.
也与抚摸或亲吻无关
And it's not about touching or kissing or...
也无关性
even sex.
与分担你最大的恐惧有关
It's about sharing your biggest fears.
是的
Yes.
你害怕什么
What are you scared of?
我就喜欢当病理学家
I love being a pathologist.
但是我每天一进化验室
But every day I walk into the lab,
我就充满怀疑
I am filled with doubt.
怀疑自己不够聪明 怀疑自己能力不够
Am I smart enough? Am I capable enough?
我真的有资格在这吗
Do I really deserve to be here?
还要多久才有人来揭露我在骗人
How long until someone walks in and exposes my fraud
然后把我从化验室赶走
and has me removed from the premises?
最终 这些想法♥会♥消失
Eventually, those thoughts retreat.
直到第二天早上
Until the next morning,
这些问题又在我脑海里纠缠
when they all come crashing back into my brain.
还有鸽子
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表