剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
该起床了
It's time to wake up.
天还没亮呢
It's still dark outside.
我想做♥爱♥
I'd like to have sex.
听上去很浪漫
As romantically as that was put,
但现在太早了 肖恩
it's too early, Shaun.
根据我们的平均时长
It's exactly early enough to have sex
现在开始的话时间足够
for the average duration it takes us
完事之后也正好来得及
and still allow precisely enough time
洗漱出门上班
to get ready for work.
你醒着想这些有多长时间了
How long have you been up figuring that out?
4点53分就醒了
Since 4:53.
但想好一切就花了两分钟
But it only took two minutes.
你就一直等到现在才提吗
You've been waiting since then to propose this?
我想让你尽量睡久一点
I let you sleep as long as possible.
这真是贴心
That's... very considerate.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late.
我是肖恩·莫菲医生
I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
凯莉喉咙痛
Kayley has a sore throat.
更像是有什么东西
More like this constant feeling
一直卡在喉咙里
like there's something stuck in my throat.
我晕过去几次了
And I've fainted a couple times,
起初我以为只是偶然
which I first thought was just random.
但我显然渐渐说不出话了
And I'm obviously losing my voice.
因为我刚刚认识你
Since I've only just met you,
我不知道你正常的声音是什么样
I have no idea what your voice normally sounds like.
反正不是这样
Well, not this.
有时在吞咽时非常疼
Sometimes when swallowing, I get a super intense pain,
比吃冰淇淋引起的头疼还要严重
like, worse than an ice cream headache.
内科医生让我去看过一个耳朵鼻子喉咙医生
My internist sent me to an ear, nose, and throat guy,
一个整形外科医生 三个胃肠科专家
an orthopedic surgeon, um, three gastroenterologists,
还有一个声音问题专家
a voice issues specialist dude.
你是说耳鼻喉科医生
An otolaryngologist.
一位神经外科医生认为可能是
A-a neurosurgeon who thinks it might be a messed up nerve
连接大脑和喉咙的一根神经出了问题
connecting the throat to the brain.
你是说舌咽神经 舌咽神经痛
The ninth cranial nerve, glossopharyngeal neuralgia.
他推荐我去做脑手术之类的
He recommended, like, brain surgery.
是显微血管减压术
Microvascular decompression.
而另一个神经外科医生说不用
Which a second neurosurgeon said I don't need.
你对你从一堆推荐的专家那里
You're not happy with the answers you're getting
得到的答案不是很满意
from a whole bunch of recommended specialists,
然后你就来急诊室了吗
so you came to the ER?
我没有其他推荐的专家了
I ran out of recommended specialists.
这是一种奇怪的组合症状
It is an intriguing combination of symptoms.
我们会收治你 做一些检查
We'll admit you and run some tests.
莫非医生
Uh, Dr. Murphy?
你
You're...
很有意思
interesting.
我有自闭症
I have autism.
太酷了
That's so cool.
我不是这个意思
Uh, I mean, no...
不是说你有自闭症很酷
Sor... Not... not cool that you are.
凯莉 别越说越错
Be more insensitive, Kayley. Um...
我是说你这样很酷
It's cool that you're this...
这样冷静 知识丰富的医生
totally chill, super knowledgeable medico.
被人当面称赞还挺尴尬的
Compliments... are very awkward.
这就是要治好我的可爱医生
Cute doctor who's gonna cure me.
严重腹部不适
Severe abdominal discomfort.
高热 心动过速 血压过低
Fever, tachy, hypotensive.
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
她叫玛拉
That's Marla.
没有人看顾
No one to leave her with.
我们会照顾你妈妈的
We're gonna take care of your mommy.
腹部触痛伴有肿大
Abdomen tender and distended.
脱水
Dehydrated.
毛细血管再充盈迟缓
Delayed capillary refill.
呼吸频率快
Rapid respiratory rate.
皮肤发冷发绀
Skin cool and bluish, looks cyanotic.
她要休克了
She's going into shock.
我们需要进行积极体液复苏
We need aggressive fluid resuscitation.
开始推广谱抗生素
Start broad spectrum antibiotics,
插鼻胃管对腹腔减压
place an NG to decompress distended abdomen.
乳酸监测 开始全套败血症治疗
Trend her lactates, initiate complete sepsis bundle.
良 医
第三季 第十四集
她的血常规 代谢自身免疫检测组合
Her CBC, BMP autoimmune panel,
鼻拭子 血培养结果
nasal swab, and blood cultures.
都是正常的
All normal.
真令人兴奋
That's exciting.
化验结果阴性令人兴奋吗
Negative tests are exciting?
没人知道她得了什么病
No one's been able to find out what she has.
我打算做个脑部稳态采集快速成像以及
I'm going to get brain FIESTA and time-of-flight MRI
时间飞跃核磁共振检查颅内神经和血管
to assess the cranial nerves and vessels,
并用多普勒超声波去...
and Doppler ultrasound to...
我得回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
我们的黎明前浪漫插曲让我迟到了
Our pre-dawn romantic interlude made me late.
对 我的方法有问题
Yes. There was a flaw in my methodology.
我的计算是根据
My calculation was based on
我们性♥爱♥的平均时长 但通常来说
the mean duration of our sex overall, but generally,
我们在早上花的时间
we take statistically significantly longer
比其他时段都要长得多
in the morning than at other times of day.
也许我们可以在午饭时
Well, maybe we can discuss
讨论这件给性♥爱♥计时的问题
this whole timing-our-sex thing at lunchtime.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我今天没空吃午饭
I can't have lunch today.
要做得太多
Too much to do.
BGM: Domino by Dylan LeBlanc
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我本来打算取消午餐
I was going to cancel our lunch.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
有病人比我还有趣
A patient more interesting than me.
没错
Exactly.
我就知道
Yeah.
她的症状很神秘
She has a mysterious condition.
但我发现或许吃午饭有助于搞懂她的症状
But I realized I could use our lunch to help understand it.
-我给你点了沙拉 -谢谢
- I ordered you a salad. - Thank you.
我怎么才能有冰淇淋头疼
How do I get an ice cream headache?
我从没有过
I've never had one.
你不会想经历的 脑冻特别难受
You don't want one. Brain freeze is horrible.
这个现象的科学术语
The scientific term
叫做蝶腭神经节神经痛
is sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.
三叉神经对嘴里的
The trigeminal nerve reacts to
温度急速变化作出反应
rapid temperature change in the mouth,
并释放信♥号♥♥给大脑
sending a signal to the brain,
导致血流和硬脑膜刺♥激♥的变化
which responds with changes in blood flow and dura irritation,
并被当作危险 有害的刺♥激♥物
which combats what it perceives as a dangerous, noxious stimuli,
不过这只是冰淇淋
but is just ice cream.
我得经历一次
I need to experience that.
好吧
Okay.
我通常的办法是
The technique I usually use is,
吃得超多超快
eat way too much, way too fast.
我要辞职了
I'm quitting my job.
让你特意从郝尔希镇回来的那份工作
The job you came back from Hershey for?
别告诉格拉斯曼 他已经觉得我不像话了
Don't tell Glassy. He already thinks I'm a flake.
你赶我走正是我需要的
You kicking me out is just what I needed.
我当时活得太碌碌无为了
I was in a complete rut.
私生活和工作都是 一成不变
In my personal life, at work, super stale.
我们根本没有发展
I mean, we weren't developing anything,
只是推广测试设计
just market testing designs...
简直太难受了
That's awful!
-治疗方法是什么 -时间
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表