剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
他的生命还有价值
His life still has value.
不是吧
Seriously?
他有记忆问题 但他不是植物人
He has memory issues. He's not a vegetable.
他风趣幽默 魅力十足
He's funny, he's charming.
他们一起生活了一辈子
They've lived a life together.
他为他的妻子和孩子们带来快乐
He brings happiness to his wife, to his children.
他很幸福
He's happy.
没错
Exactly.
就让他幸福下去 不管他有多少时间
Let him stay happy for whatever time he has left.
彼得林加护士
Nurse Petringa.
如果我过界了 我向你道歉
I'm sorry if I overstepped.
我追过来不是为了让你道歉的
I didn't track you down for an apology.
你准备给我们多雇些人手了吗
You gonna get us the additional staff?
不
No.
如果我给你雇了更多的人手
If I get you the additional staff,
你的工时会减少 也没有加班工资了
you lose hours, you lose overtime.
所以你让我们忙得没时间见家人
So you're doing us a favor
真是帮了大忙了
by making sure we never see our families?
你的问题不在于人手
Your problem isn't the staff.
你的问题在于实际的工作
Your problem is the actual work,
工作中无意义的事耗费了你太多的
the crap part of the work that takes too long
时间和精力
and too many of you.
我授权购买♥♥了两台病人升降机
I authorized the purchase of two Hoya patient lifts
一张机电一体化重症监护病床
and a mechatronic ICU bed.
智能床
A smart bed?
还真应该挺有意思
Those are actually supposed to be kind of fun.
你得保证让我试试
You got to promise to let me try it.
没问题
You got it.
利姆医生
Dr. Lim?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你欠我人情
You owe me.
我很清楚他会经历什么
I'm well aware of what he'll be going through.
我姐姐也得过癌症
My sister had cancer.
化疗 放疗...
The chemo, the radiation...
她被折磨得痛不欲生 对吗
They beat the crap out of her, didn't they?
对
Yeah.
想象一下经受着病痛的折磨
Now imagine going through that
却无法理解 天天如此
and not understanding, every day.
恶心呕吐却不知道为什么
Throwing up and not knowing why,
不停地掉头发也不知道为什么
losing your hair and not knowing why,
日复一日地感知到自己有癌症
learning he has cancer and being devastated by it
并为此悲痛欲绝
day after day.
但最终...
But at the end...
世上没有百分之百的事
There are no guarantees.
他年纪大了 身体在逐渐衰弱
He's old, and his body's breaking down.
精神也在逐渐衰弱
His mind is breaking down,
不管我们怎么做 生命都会终结
and it's gonna end, no matter what we do.
45年来 我从没对他撒过谎
In 45 years, I have never once lied to him.
当记忆逝去 剩下的只有情感
When memory goes, all that's left is emotion.
我们知道的已经不重要了
What we've learned doesn't matter.
我们午饭吃了什么 我们去了哪里度假
What we had for lunch, where we went for vacation,
这些都不重要了
none of it matters.
但我们的感受...
But how we feel...
我们亲近的人...
who we're close to...
他还是我一直爱着的那个男人
He's the same man I've always loved.
还是那么幽默
Same sense of humor.
一切都跟原来一样
Same everything.
他从未改变
He hasn't changed.
我欠他的也从未改变
And what I owe him hasn't changed.
你决定了吗
Have you decided?
还没有
Not yet.
慢慢来 不着急...
Take your time. There is no urgency to --
你们还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
莫菲医生 他们面对的是
Dr. Murphy, they are kind of facing
一个不可能的选择
an impossible choice.
但他们必须做决定
But they have to make it.
你们在等待什么其他的信息吗
What additional information are you waiting for?
-肖恩 -如果我能理解病人
- Shaun... - I'll be a better doctor
就能成为更优秀的医生
if I understand the patient.
没错 但现在
True, but right now,
你的医术比不上他们的
your skills are secondary to their --
你是不是在纠结是否应该跟另一个人
Are you debating whether you should find somebody else
坠入爱河 一个健康的人
to fall in love with, someone healthy?
不 不 当然不是
No. No, of course not.
你应该去爱别人
You should be.
我们还年轻
We're kids.
你不应该用你的余生
You shouldn't have to spend the rest of your life
去照顾一个病人
taking care of an invalid.
你觉得这是个问题吗
You think that's the issue?
对我来说 你是个负担吗
Me? A-a burden on me?
我所承受的比你承受的要轻松很多
This is so much easier on me than you.
不 不是
No, it's not.
发生在我身上的事迟早都会发生
Whatever happens to me is gonna happen,
我只能承受
and I have to live with it.
而你...
You...
你是有选择的
you have a choice.
「无论疾病还是健康」
"In sickness and in health."
这是我今天上午
That was the commitment I made...
做出的承诺
this morning.
如果这件事发生在昨天...
Now, if this had happened yesterday...
那 这就不是
So...it's not
那么难以决定了 是吗
that difficult a decision then, right?
我想是的
I guess not.
我能感觉到她的肱骨头在关节窝外面
I can feel her humeral head outside the glenoid fossa.
是关节前向脱臼
It's an anterior dislocation.
我可以减轻症状
I can reduce that.
在这里
Here?
是的 通过牵引和外部旋转
Yes, with traction and external rotation.
我的天 感觉 感觉好多了
Oh, my, that -- that -- that feels better.
是我撞到了你
I bumped you.
别放在心上
Oh, d-d-don't worry.
常有的事 我也没看路
It happens. I-I wasn't watching, either.
走吧
Come on.
就这样吗
That's it?
你撞到了一位通情达理的女士
You bumped into a very understanding woman,
还奇迹般地接住了一瓶红酒
you amazingly caught a bottle of wine.
灾难到底是什么
Where was the disaster?
松开肠系膜上动脉给器官供血
Unclamp the superior mesenteric to perfuse the organs.
小肠颜色发暗并发绀
The small intestines look dusky and cyanotic.
我们得切除所有坏死的部份
We'll need to resect all the necrotic segments.
克莱尔 找到髂骨首个能存活的部分
Claire, find the first viable part of the ilium
夹住近端
and clamp proximal to it.
我觉得你不太忙
I don't think your irons in the fire are very hot.
你的任何工作面试
Any job interviews you get,
都得花很多时间解释
you're gonna spend a large chunk of time trying to explain
为什么你在圣何塞圣文德只当了不到一年院长
why you lasted less than a year as President at St. Bonaventure.
你要怎么解释自己为什么
I mean, how do you put a positive spin on
花大价钱雇来了外科主任
why you spent a fortune on a Chief of Surgery
几周后却为保护第二年的住院医师解雇了他
you fired weeks later to protect a second-year resident?
你觉得我错了
You think I made a mistake?
不 我觉得你做的对
No, I think you did the right thing.
我敬佩你 所以我想帮你个忙
I admire you, which is why I want to do you a favor.
你所需要做的是证明自己没有断了后路
What you need to do is prove that you haven't burned any bridges,
意味着你得回圣何塞圣文德医院工作
which means you have to come back to work at St. Bonaventure.
做什么 做外科医生为你工作
As what? As a surgeon working for you?
而且你刚好急需
And the fact that you're undoubtedly in need
一个外科主治医生来替代你
of a surgical attending to replace yourself
这只是个巧合吗
is just a coincidence?
这是你需要的
It's what you need.
谢谢你的好意
I admire the effort.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表