剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
What's going on?
你改主意了吗
Are you having second thoughts?
不 我没有
No. I'm not.
你为什么愿意为性而死
Why are you willing to die for sex?
性创造了
Sex creates...
弱点
vulnerability,
让你与他人坦诚相待
lets you be open, honest with each other,
分享你最大的恐惧
share your biggest fears.
有时候 你不该分享
Sometimes, you shouldn't share.
有时候 你只能接受 对吗
Sometimes, you have to just accept, right?
不对
Wrong.
你要接受的 不应该由别人来决定
What you have to accept, that's not for anyone else to say.
如果你不告诉你的伴侣 你的感受
If you don't tell your partner everything that you're feeling,
你的想法 你的担忧
thinking, worrying about,
那你就没有完全用心
then you aren't fully connected.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
是的 这就是一种愚蠢的感官训练
Yes, this is one of those dumb sensory exercises,
你就照做吧
but just go with it.
告诉我你和未婚妻最美好的回忆
Now tell me one of your favorite memories with your fiancée.
去年夏天 我们去优胜美地野营
Last summer, we went camping in Yosemite.
我们决定只带花生黄油和果酱三明治
We decided to rough it by only packing PB&J sandwiches.
第一晚 一只熊撕开我们帐篷 把食物都吃了
The first night, a bear rips into our tent and devours them.
第二晚 我们的帐篷破了个洞
And the next night, of course, we had this hole in our tent,
蚊子简直要把我们生吞活剥了
and the mosquitos just ate us alive.
而我们以为带了的杀虫剂
And the bug spray that we thought we packed?
其实是防晒霜
It was sunscreen.
然后当下大雨时
And then when it started pouring,
我们同时看向对方说道
we turned to each other at the same time and we said,
「去丹尼连锁餐厅」
"Denny's."
那时我就知道我想娶她
And that's when I knew I wanted to marry her.
很好
Great.
那是你们一起度过的美好回忆
That was a memory of something you got through together,
而不是你们在迈阿密三人行的时候
not about the time you had a threesome in Miami.
那是在新奥尔良
It was New Orleans.
三人行是发生在新奥尔良不是迈阿密
The threesome was in New Orleans, not Miami.
比那个熊之旅好太多了
And it was way better than the bear trip.
但我没打算告诉我未婚妻的医生
But I wasn't gonna tell my fiancée's doctor about it.
性 让你和别人的关系变得真实
Sex...makes you real with someone.
性让你变得愚蠢
Sex makes you stupid.
我曾经处过一个完美的男人
I had the perfect man.
他 又聪明又幽默
He was...smart and funny.
他洗了碗都要把海绵挤干净
He squeezed the sponge after washing the dishes.
然后有一晚 我遇见一个男人 我喝了几杯酒
Then one night, I-I met some guy and I had a few drinks,
然后
and, um...
我太兴奋了 太蠢了
I got all tingly and got really stupid.
再也没见过那个男人
Never saw him again.
也没见过我男朋友了
Or my boyfriend.
性可以让我们觉得和别人非常亲近
Sex can make us feel incredibly close to someone --
诚实
honest,
脆弱
vulnerable.
但性不是目的
But sex is not the goal.
其他的才是
All the rest of those things are.
她是我一生挚爱
She's the love of my life.
我一直认为我们很坚强
And I always thought that we were strong
我们在一起能克服任何事情
and that we can overcome anything together.
但没有了性
But without sex...
我不知道
I don't know if...
我们是否满足
if we have enough.
好吧
Okay.
那你就要对她说谎
Then you need to lie to her.
护士说你一个小时前就该来了
Nurse said you'd be here an hour ago.
你不是我唯一的病人
Yeah, well, you're not my only patient.
我知道
Look, I get it.
这真的超级尴尬
This is about as awkward as it gets.
是的
Yes, it is.
我差点在这场事故中丧生
You know, I almost died in that accident.
当我醒来 我满脑子就是我老婆
When I woke up, all I could think about was my wife...
和我的小女儿
and my little girl...
我是有多么混♥蛋♥ 她们是有多伤心
and how much of an ass I'd been and how hurt they'd be.
所以 为什么我一离开这里
So, why is it that once I get out of here,
我还要继续背叛她们呢
I'm gonna keep cheating on them?
我控制不住
I can't help it.
不管我有多悔恨 多内疚
No matter how much remorse or guilt...
我觉得我总是屈服
I feel like I always give in.
那你就该离开她们
Then you should leave them.
我做不到
I can't.
我爱他们
I love them.
很乱 是吧
How messed up is that, right?
但我觉得你知道
But I think you know.
我不会背叛
Yeah, well, I don't cheat.
我看见你在酒吧里打量我
I saw you checking me out in the bar.
我左手的戒指
My left hand,
就是让别人知道我结婚了
just making sure I was married.
你和我一样是背叛者 布朗医生
You're just as big a cheater as me, Dr. Browne.
我的腿
My, uh, leg...
好冷
it's -- it's cold.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
你的支架形成了一个血栓
Your stent has formed a clot.
需要立刻做血管造影
We need an angio, stat!
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
你在说了「把盐给我」之后就沉默了
You haven't said a word since "Pass the salt."
是关于肖恩的 是吗
It's about Shaun, isn't it?
两周前
Two weeks ago,
你让我给他些感情的建议
you asked me to give him romantic advice,
但我其实不想做
which I didn't want to do.
然后当他来办公室向我寻求感情建议时
And then he comes into my office for romantic advice,
你立刻就把他赶出去了
and you kick him right out.
因为你帮了他太多
It's because you're helping him too much.
他完全依赖你了
He is completely dependent on you.
那是情有可原的
For good reason.
他从十四岁起就没跟父母说过话
He hasn't spoken to his parents since he was 14.
他唯一在乎的人
The only person he cared about...
死在了他的眼前
died right in front of his eyes.
亚伦 我知道你有多爱他
Aaron, I know how much you love him.
你有多么不想看他挣扎 失败 受伤害
How you hate to see him struggle, fail, get hurt.
但是你得让他独♥立♥
But you need to let him.
他会没事的
And he'll be okay.
因为他的生命里已有了别人
Because he has someone else in his life now.
就象你一样
Just like you do.
把导丝穿过针里
Placing guide wire through the needle.
放入导管
Placing catheter.
你怎么认识这个人的
So, how do you know this guy?
你知道他在吸摇♥头♥丸♥
You knew he was on MDMA,
他进医院你就在躲避他
you've been avoiding him since he arrived,
我查了他的交通事故
and...I checked on his accident.
离你住的地方不到一公里
It was a half mile from your place.
事故前一晚我还和他在一起
I was with him the night before the accident,
但这不重要
but it's not relevant.
这没影响到我的判断
It hasn't affected my judgement.
不 影响了
Yes, it has.
要是你没有一直躲避他
If you hadn't been avoiding him,
我们可能早就发现血栓了
we could've caught the clot earlier.
我猜你最近可能有什么烦心事
I figure you've been going through something lately.
让你难过的事
Something that's really hurt you.
可能会让你做一些正常情况下不会做的事
And maybe it's making you turn to things you normally wouldn't.
但是你认识的一些人会是个麻烦
But some of the guys you meet are gonna be trouble,
有些人会结婚 有些人会
some are gonna be married, some are gonna --
他结婚 我没有
He took a vow, not me.
那些扰乱我生活的人
That's the exact attitude someone had
正是这种态度
when they helped ruin my life.
找到血栓了
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表