剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
你无法从月球上回来的几率有多大
of you not coming back from the moon?
这件事是英勇而令人激动的
The reason it's heroic, the reason it's exciting
正是因为你不知道会发生什么
is because you don't know what to expect.
你无法预料到每件事
You can't anticipate everything.
百分之一 二或五的几率
1%, 2%, maybe 5%.
六十
60%.
我做这个手术的失败率
This surgery, if I were doing it,
有百分之六十的可能
there is a 60% chance
你会死在手术台上
that you die on the table.
这叫做暴露疗法
It's called exposure therapy.
我们躺在床的两边 穿着衣服
We'll lie down on the bed side-by-side,
不触碰彼此 坚持十五秒
fully clothed and not touching for 15 seconds.
计时器响了之后
When this timer goes off,
我们去另一间房♥休息三分钟
you'll go into the other room for a three-minute break,
接着再试着这样保持二十秒
and then we'll go again for 20 seconds.
慢慢地我们就能保持更长时间
Over time, we will progress to longer intervals
开始试着靠近躺在一起
and start to lie closer together.
这看起来是个好方法
This seems like a good approach.
你准备好就开始
Whenever you're ready.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你感觉怎么样
What -- what are you feeling?
我不知道
I -- I -- I don't know.
我不知道
I don't -- I don't know.
我不知道这为什么不管用
I don't know why it didn't work!
没事 肖恩 再试一次
It's okay, Shaun. We'll try again.
不 不
No! No.
不 我做不到
No -- no, I can't.
我们可以尝试更短的时间
W-we'll try for less time.
我做不到
I can't do this!
你走吧
Go.
什么
What?
走
Go.
离开这里
Get outta here.
我们可以一起看
We can watch the end --
我买♥♥了床单
I got the sheets,
枕头 还有该死的灯泡
the pillow, the damn lightbulb.
我读了十八篇心理学文献
I read 18 psych journals.
你却只坚持了八秒就放弃了
And you give up after eight seconds?
你说的没错 这不会成功的
You're right. This isn't going to work.
回家吧
Go home.
你和卡莉怎么样了
How are things with Carly?
我坚持了八秒钟
I lasted eight seconds.
她把我赶出了她家
She kicked me out of her house.
第一次总是比较难 我相信她...
First time is difficult. I'm sure she didn't --
我们尝试了暴露疗法 试图近距离接触
We tried timed exposure therapy to get physically closer,
但我做不到
but I... couldn't do it.
试试别的
So try something else.
我和她躺在一起的时候 我会出汗
When I lie close to her, I feel diaphoretic,
心率也在上升
my heart rate is elevated,
口干舌燥
and mouth gets dry.
我不知道怎么消除这种感觉
I don't know how to not feel that way.
是你想要的吗 肖恩
You want this, Shaun?
是的
Yes.
很想
Very much.
那就用你的强项来解决
Then rely on your strengths.
把这当作医疗问题来解决
Treat it like a surgical problem.
查好资料
Do your research.
卡莉想出了一种办法 虽然不管用
Carly came up with a solution, it didn't work,
但这不代表下一个办法也不管用
but that doesn't mean the next one won't.
来点好消息吧
Give me some good news.
圣地亚哥有个可能的捐赠者
I had a potential donor in San Diego,
但心脏受损太严重了
but the heart was just too damaged.
我正在看胃食管交界处
I'm at the GE junction now.
她的右侧心脏也完全不行了
Now she has complete right-sided failure, too.
是时候讨论不抢救预嘱了
It's time to discuss a DNR.
她还剩一天
She's got one day left in this world.
尽量让她舒服些吧
Let's keep her comfortable.
百分之六十
60%?
这个数字被严重夸大了
That number is grossly exaggerated.
我花了一个小时让我的患者相信
I spent an hour convincing my patient
我不是想杀了她
I'm not trying to kill her.
她来找我 我就给她手术建议
She came to me. I gave her my surgical opinion.
我可以因为这个解雇你
I -- I could fire you for this.
因为我在你反驳我的观点之后
Because I contradicted your opinion
反驳了你的观点吗
after you contradicted my opinion?
我给她的方案是你因为过于害怕不敢给她的
I gave her an option you were too afraid to present.
不 你给这位女性的建议是可能致命的手术
No, you proposed a potentially deadly surgery
而她急需一种治疗方案
to a woman who was desperate for any option,
不管这个方案有多疯狂
no matter how crazy.
-你没有权力... -权力
- You don't have the authority -- - Authority?
我以为我们在谈病人
I thought we were talking about the patient --
你这样既不专业 也不尊重我
It was unprofessional, disrespectful --
-如果有人对你不够尊重... -我没有
- If anyone showed a lack of respect -- - I don't --
医生们
Doctors.
来我办公室
My office.
我不想靠生命维持系统活下去
I wouldn't want to be kept alive on life support.
如果没有治愈希望 我宁愿死
Not if there was no hope for a recovery.
不可能治愈了
There wouldn't be.
随着你的心脏衰竭越来越严重
As your heart failure worsens,
你可能会因为液体聚集而气短
you may get short of breath from fluid build-up.
我们可以用利尿剂和血管舒张药
We can use diuretics and vasodilators
帮助控制这种情况
to help control that.
我建议同时使用两种药物
I recommend both of those.
当然可以
Of course. Yes.
如果这样不起效
If that doesn't help,
我们可以在你胸腔里插一根导管
we could insert a catheter in your chest
把液体吸出来
to drain the fluid.
这种手术有肺穿孔的风险
The procedure does risk a lung puncture,
这会让你的症状更严重
which would worsen your symptoms.
你应该让我们尝试所有办法
You should give us every option
让你可以更轻松地呼吸
to keep you breathing easy.
而且我们会整夜待命
And we'll be on call all night
尽可能让你更舒适
to make sure you're as comfortable as possible.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我妈妈因为白血病而去世时
I went through this with my mom
我也经历过这一切
when she was dying of leukemia.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
是最近发生的吗
Was that recent?
当时我十岁
I was 10.
我还记得那种无助的感觉
I remember feeling so helpless...
你应该联♥系♥利奥
You should reach out to Leo.
太迟了
It's too late.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
我和我妻子之间
There were, uh,
也曾发生过一些事
things between my wife and I
当时我觉得我们永远无法跨过那道坎
that I thought we could never get past.
但去年圣诞节
But last Christmas...
我们差点失去了儿子
...we almost lost our son.
当我寻求帮助的时候 米娅就在那里
And when I reached out, Mia was there.
利奥
Leo...
总是逼我在他和我的研究之间
always made me feel pressured to choose
做选择
between my research and him.
最终 我意识到他是对的
Eventually, I realized he was right.
所以我选择了最需要我的地方
So I chose to go where I was needed the most.
现在给他打电♥话♥太矫情了 而且
To call him now would be hypocritical and...
也不公平
unfair.
你花了很多时间
It took a lot of time
倾尽全力推动我们
and dedication to push our understanding of leukemia
对白血病的理解
as far as you did.
我很高兴可以为病人提供治疗方案
I'm glad I have treatment options for my patients.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表