剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
不管你要去哪 之后再说
Wherever you need to be, it can wait.
你现在需要救助
You need help now.
你在运送什么
What are you transporting?
痛苦的便秘 精神紧张
Painful constipation, nervous agitation,
拒绝CT扫描
refusing scans...
你显然是在运毒
You're obviously packing drugs.
装毒品的球囊要么造成了肠道完全阻塞
The balloons have either created a complete obstruction
要么其中的一个已经破了
or one of them burst.
拜托 我只想回家
Please, I just want to go home.
卢卡 我们是医生 不是警♥察♥
Luca, we're doctors, not cops.
他听起来很像警♥察♥
He definitely sounds like a cop.
我们不会报♥警♥ 我保证
We won't call the police, I promise.
无论发生什么事 让我们帮助你
Whatever is wrong, let us help you.
卡莉怎么样了
How's Carly?
她没有因为你和莉亚在怀俄明州时
She wasn't upset about you ghosting her
你没有联♥系♥她而生气吗
while you were with Lea in Wyoming?
她说她很受伤
She said it was hurtful.
你算是逃过一劫了
You got off easy.
你就这样奇怪地跟卡莉分手 再和莉亚在一起
Is this your weird way of breaking up with Carly to get with Lea?
我不想和卡莉分手
I don't want to break up with Carly.
但你确实想和莉亚在一起
But you do want to get with Lea.
我没有那么说
I didn't say that.
没说出来而已
Not out loud.
而且你犯了个大错误
And you're making a big mistake.
卡莉又聪明又漂亮
Carly's smart. Pretty.
她愿意接受你的一切
And the fact that she's willing to deal with all your stuff
所以你应该感谢你的祈祷成真
means you should be thanking whatever God you pray to
上天让你遇见她
that you ever met her.
而莉亚比较古怪
While Lea is... Well, a flake.
她不是古怪
She's not a flake.
她出现在你的门口
She showed up on your doorstep
甚至没有告诉你
without even giving you a heads-up
她要回圣何塞
that she was coming back to San Jose.
然后她要搬出去 后来又搬进来
Then she needed to move out, but then she moves in.
更不用提
Not to mention the whole
她那「让我们喝个大醉 我教你如何接吻
"Let's get drunk on tequila and I'll teach you how to kiss,
但我只想做朋友」的一派胡言
but I just want to be friends" nonsense.
她不是古怪
She's...not a flake.
有创伤性韧带撕裂
There is traumatic avulsion of the ligaments.
她需要做手术
She's going to need surgery.
我们要钉一根钢钉穿过髓管
We hammer a long rod through the medullary canal
把骨折的两端连在一起
to hold the two ends of the break together.
这是腿骨折
It's a broken leg.
你们就不能打个石膏或者别的吗
Can't you just put a cast on it or something?
很显然 你会睡着的 不会有任何感觉
Obviously, you'll be asleep. You won't feel anything.
我撒谎了
I lied.
关于维柯丁让我恶心的事
About the vicodin making me sick.
我丈夫不知道此事
My husband doesn't know.
我是个类鸦♥片♥瘾君子
I'm an opioid addict.
我已经戒了十年
I've been clean for 10 years,
但一剂就可以让我重新上瘾
but one dose could send me right back.
尽你所能治好我的腿
Do whatever you need to do to fix my leg,
但你不能用任何麻醉剂
but you can't use any narcotics.
甚至不能用硬膜外麻醉
Not even an epidural?
她最多只让我们用泰诺
Strongest thing she'll let us give her is Tylenol.
氯♥胺♥酮♥ 氯♥胺♥酮♥怎么样
Ketamine? What about Ketamine?
它不具有麻醉作用 让人处于游离状态
It's non-narcotic and can create a dissociative effect.
它会致幻并且可能会让人上瘾
It's mind altering and potentially addictive.
催眠已被证实有效果
Hypnosis has been shown to be effective.
只有与麻醉剂一起使用才有效果
Only when used in conjunction with narcotics.
有研究表明播放病人最喜欢的音乐
Studies say playing the patient's favorite music
可以帮助控制一些手术中的疼痛
can help manage pain in certain surgeries.
我们在她的胫骨上钉一根
Yeah, we hammer a nine-inch rod
二十三厘米的钢钉
through her tibia,
但她没事因为她在听
but she's okay because she's listening
《汉密尔顿》的原声带
to the soundtrack from Hamilton.
我说的是「一些手术」
I said "Certain surgeries."
好了 这就是答案
Okay. That's the answer.
音乐
Music?
换一种手术
A different surgery.
用别的方法把她的腿接上
Some other way of putting her leg back together.
外部固定
An external fixation.
我们钉两根针穿过胫骨近端
We put two pins through the proximal tibia.
另外两根在远离骨折位置的胫骨远端
Another two in the distal end of the bone beyond the fractures.
恢复需要更长的时间
Healing will take much longer,
还会增加感染
and there's an increased risk
以及永久残疾的风险 还有
of infection and permanent deformity and...
还有 小钉子比大钉子更能减少痛苦
And small pins are much less painful than a huge nail.
我给她做准备
I'll get her prepped.
我被解雇了
I got laid off.
我需要钱 我就干这一次
I needed money, and this was just a one-time thing.
但这是个错误 愚蠢的错误
But it was a mistake. It was a stupid mistake.
你不说话效果最好
This works best if you don't talk.
我们计划在你腿部用钢钉固定金属框架
Our plan is to attach a metal frame with pins into your leg.
这样能固定骨折
It'll stabilize the fractures,
而且我们可以不用镇痛性麻醉
and we can do it without narcotic anesthesia.
我知道她担心过敏反应
I know she's worried about an allergic reaction,
但难道没有其他药能给她用吗
but aren't there any other drugs you can use?
鉴于你妻子的病史
Given your wife's medical history,
这是最佳策略
this is the best strategy.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, sweetie.
记住 我很强壮 和神奇女侠一样
Remember... I'm strong like Wonder Woman.
他的回盲肠闸门处
There's over 50 latex balloons
卡住了五十多个球囊
lodged near the ileocecal junction.
需要做手术才能移除
They'll need to be surgically removed.
我们需要通知圣何塞缉毒部门
And we need to alert San Jose Vice/Narcotics.
不行
No.
他同意治疗
The only reason he agreed to treatment
只是因为我们保证不会报♥警♥
is because we promised we wouldn't do that.
我没有保证 梅伦德斯医生也没保证
I didn't promise that. Neither did Dr. Melendez.
我们不会因为
We don't call the police
病患用药过量或是瘾君子而报♥警♥
on overdose victims or addicts.
他肠道里有大约两公斤的
He's got probably two kilos
我确信是海♥洛♥因♥的东西
of what I'm sure is heroin in his gut.
他不是瘾君子 他是贩毒者
He's not an addict. He's a dealer.
我知道你同情这个家伙
I know you feel for this guy.
但医院规矩很明确
But hospital policy is clear.
再深呼吸几次
Take a few more of those deep breaths for us.
还有两个就好了
Just two more to go.
凯莉 你得把腿伸直了
Kerry, we need you to somehow keep your leg still.
BGM: Claire de Lune by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
血压190/110
B.P. is 190/110.
静脉推注β受体阻断药
Push I.V. beta blockers.
-等等 不行 -别担心 不是麻♥醉♥药♥
- Wait, no! - No, they're not narcotics.
我们只是给你些降压的药物
We just need to give you something to reduce the pressure.
血压回到150/80
Back to 150/80.
-凯莉 感觉如何了 -好多了
- Kerry, how are we doing? - Better.
等我们把最后一个装好 就结束了
We'll get this last one in, and you'll be good to go.
不 你答应过我
No. You promised me.
是啊 你最珍视诚信和道德了
Yeah. You value honesty and morality over all else.
如果你现在离开医院 你会死
If you leave this hospital now, you will die.
我宁愿冒这个险
I'll take my chances.
你知道如果有个球囊破了会怎么样吗
You know what'll happen when one those balloons bursts?
刚开始你会感觉虚弱 慢慢发冷
You'll start feeling weak, get cold.
很快 分泌物会充满你的肺部和呼吸道
Soon you'll have secretions filling your lungs and airway.
你想呼救 但发不出声音
You'll try to scream for help, but nothing will come out.
你能去拿出院表吗
Can you get the release paperwork?
我一会儿回来
I'll be back in a few minutes.
卢卡 我理解你的境遇
Luca, I understand where you're coming from.
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
我之前的工作是个勤杂工
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表