剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
她在沙发上睡着了 所以我来上班了
she fell asleep on the sofa, so I came back to work.
你好 我是奥利弗
Hi. I'm Oliver.
我只剩六个月的生命了
I have six months to live.
你好 莫菲医生
Hello, Dr. Murphy.
我是朴医生
I'm Dr. Park.
我出了个门
I went out.
开着一辆新的法拉利
In a new Ferrari.
但等我回到家
But when I got home,
我就觉得 头晕
I started to feel...dizzy,
胃不舒服
sick to my stomach.
晕了过去 撞伤了自己的头
Fainted and hit my head.
我觉得我可能是河豚中毒
I think I might have been poisoned by the fugu fish.
你明知道鱼有毒还要吃
You ate a fish you knew might kill you.
你取空了银行账户的钱
You're emptying the bank accounts.
都是我的退休金 反正我也不需要
Only my retirement savings, which I'm not gonna need.
你没有河豚中毒
You don't have fugu poisoning.
我知道是因为你还没有瘫痪或死亡
I know because you're not already paralyzed or dead.
我们会留你观察并做一些检查
We'll keep you for observation and run some tests.
要多久
Uh, how long?
我们在哥斯达黎加还订了个房♥间
We have a room booked in Costa Rica.
够了
Enough.
我不能辞了工作再搬到丛林里去住
I can't quit my job and move to the jungle.
你可以的
Actually, you can.
我不会留在这里的
I won't stay here.
你要离开我吗
You're gonna leave me?
我邀请了你和我一起去
I've invited you to come with me.
我想我们一起去看哥斯达黎加
I want us to see Costa Rica together.
你选择吼猴而放弃我吗
You're choosing the howler monkeys over me?
那就是我的排名吗 排在猴子后面吗
That's where I rank, behind the monkeys?
贝拉 我爱你
Bella, I love you.
我爱我们在一起的二十年
I've loved our 20 years together.
我想去看哥斯达黎加
I want to see Costa Rica.
我想你跟我一起去
I want you to come with me.
但我无论如何都要去
But I'm going either way.
去吧
Go.
我不想把剩下的时间和...
I don't want to spend whatever time is left with...
现在的你一起过
whoever you are now.
我很幸福
I'm happy.
我以为是我让你幸福
I thought I made you happy.
再往前说
Jumping ahead.
我赢得地区科学竞赛的那天
The day I won the regional science fair,
打败了五个学校
beating five other schools,
包括来自阿尔斯通小学的书呆子
including those nerds from Alston Prep,
你知道你跟我说了什么吗
do you know what you said to me?
你说你很高兴我找到了依靠的东西
That you were so glad I had something to fall back on.
我知道你对我这个母亲的感觉
I'm aware of your feelings about me as a mother.
我知道我们的价值观不同
I'm aware that our values are different.
那不意味着我不爱你
It doesn't mean I don't love you.
我一直爱着你
I always have.
你没有创造力也没关系
It didn't matter that you weren't creative.
你真的认为我的工作没有创造力吗
You seriously don't think there's creativity in what I do?
我觉得这是科技人员自欺欺人的说法
I think that's something technical people tell themselves.
但这不是道德判断
But it's not a moral judgment.
这是运气
It's the luck of the draw.
我是个艺术家 你是个
I'm an artist. You're a...
辛劳的工作者
hard worker.
2014年8月12日 《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》艺术版
August 12, 2014 -- Times art section.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
「卡罗琳·雷兹尼克在军械库的展出告诉了我们
"Caroline Reznick's showing at the Armory is a lesson
当一个曾举世瞩目的艺术家固步自封时
in what happens when a once-interesting artist
会发生什么」
sits too long on her laurels."
那个女人恨了我多年
That woman hated me for years.
她在等一个机会
She was waiting for an opportunity.
「错误的判断并不能解释
"Bad judgment doesn't begin to explain
究竟为什么这一笔一画都如此构想拙劣」
what went wrong with every stroke of this ill-conceived" --
说真的 你究竟能汇集多少贬义词汇
I mean, really, how many negative words can you pile together?
她都还没讲到
And she hasn't even gotten to that part
那幅你引以为豪的
about that "Modern Madonna" piece
「现代麦当娜」
that you were so proud of.
她是 记得她 她是怎么说的来着
What -- Remember what she -- what she called it?
-那是什么 -给我放下
- What was that? - Put that thing down!
对不起 不是神经胶质增生
I'm sorry. It's not gliosis.
我受的那些罪都白受了吗
I went through that for nothing?
妈妈 我们排除了一种可能性
Mom, we eliminated a possibility.
那不是毫无用处
That's not nothing.
我在这家医院度过的一天
It's a day I spent in this hospital
我本来都可以在家工作的
when I could've been home working.
我还有多久能出院
How soon can I be discharged?
你需要修养一天
You need to rest for a day.
然后我们就可以说再见了
And then we can say goodbye.
如果我只有六个月可活了
If I only had six months to live,
我还会继续做外科医生
I would not stop being a surgeon.
我就不做了
I would.
我要把水疗馆都试个遍
I'd move from spa to spa,
一边做按♥摩♥一边喝插着小伞的饮料
having massages and drinks with little umbrellas.
然后在四季酒店的顶层套房♥里开派对
Then I'd throw a party in the penthouse of the Four Seasons.
等大家离开后 我会走进大理石浴室
And after everybody left, I'd go into the marble bathroom
给自己来个没有痛苦的安乐死
and painlessly self-euthanize.
显然我还会给客房♥服务留下一大笔小费
I'd obviously leave a big tip for housekeeping.
你非常像你母亲
You're very like your mother.
我很少听别人这么说
That's not something I hear a lot.
但他说得对
Well, he's right.
你会像女王一样安排自己的死亡
You would reign like a queen over your own death,
坚持要绝对掌控在自己手里
insisting on absolute control.
我只是说有时你们俩
I just meant you each have a funny way
用双手捡东西的方式有点怪
of picking things up with both hands sometimes.
我觉得这在解刨学上是不正确的
I don't think this is anatomically correct.
立体定向激光消融[一种脑瘤治疗方法]
Stereotactic laser ablation.
开♥发♥这种技术的人
You worked with one of the people
曾是你的同事
who developed the technique.
我们以前从没这样叫过
We never used to call it that.
我不喜欢那种叫法
I never liked that name.
而且 也没人用它治疗过
Also, it's never been used
脑海绵状血管畸形
in Cerebral Cavernous Malformations.
还没有
Not yet.
这样我们无需切开所有大脑纤维
It would allow us to target the malformations
或切掉我妈妈的一块脑组织就可以
without needing to slice all those cerebral fibers
直接定位到畸形位置
or remove a chunk of my mother's brain.
那每处畸形都必须
It would have to be applied to each malformation
精确地定位
with exact precision.
行 那就这么做
Okay, so do that.
你不行
You can't.
你可能会在一到两处畸形上出错
You're gonna make a mistake on one or two of them.
然后就会造成更严重的出血 癫痫
And then you got more bleeding, seizures,
让发炎的畸形严重到失控
you got inflamed malformations growing out of control.
你可以
You can.
就算我是神经外科医生
Even if I was still a neurosurgeon,
我也不会做 何况我已经不是了
which I'm not, I wouldn't.
你不能逃避真实的自己
You don't get to quit who you are.
你有多久没有把手放进
How long has it been since you had your hands inside
人类意识的发源地了
the source of what makes us human?
想想手术的过程 对每个步骤都了然于心
That flow, in surgery, knowing every move
那种游刃有余的感觉
and just feeling how right it is --
堪称人生巅峰
that's peak existence.
对不起 我不会做这个手术
I'm sorry. I'm not gonna do the surgery.
你是怕...
Are you s--
你是害怕拿起手术刀吗
Are you scared to pick up a scalpel?
你做了几个月的化疗和放疗
You had months of chemo and radiation.
也许造成了一些损伤
Maybe it took its toll.
你连手术水准下降一成都无法忍♥受
E-even a 10% drop in performance would be unbearable.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表