剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我知道他们又吵又烦人
I know they can be annoying and loud
还老碍事
and constantly in the way,
但我没法让他们离开
but I can't make them leave.
想让我试试吗
Want me to give it a shot?
我确实很想看看
I'd like to see that, actually.
他们只是害怕
Nah, they just scared.
他们觉得如果离开了
They think if they leave, then...
我会成为他们来不及
I'll be the latest in a long line of people
好好道别的名单中新的一员
they didn't have a chance to say goodbye to.
韦斯
Wes?
蓝色警报
Code blue!
你没有特发性自主神经机能障碍
You do not have idiopathic dysautonomia.
你的情况比较特殊
You have a rare condition
你患有双侧肾上腺髓质增生
called bilateral adrenal medullary hyperplasia.
不幸的是 爱丽丝
Unfortunately, Alice,
这个病只有一种治疗方法
there's only one cure for this condition,
我们得移除你的肾上腺
and that's to remove your adrenal glands.
你的后半生都得依赖于
You would need to be on steroid replacement therapy
类固醇替代治疗法
for the rest of your life.
同时也会出现很多的并发症
And that comes with a whole new set of symptoms.
骨质疏松 高血压
Fragile bones, high blood pressure,
肠胃不适 情绪失控
G.I. issues, mood disorders,
患糖尿病和严重感染的几率增高
increased chance of diabetes, serious infections.
我懂 我想做手术
I-I understand. I want to do it.
髓质增生并不致命
Medullary hyperplasia is not terminal or progressive.
你现在的情况也不会影响你的寿命长短
You could have a normal life expectancy in your current condition.
我现在的情况只能用可悲形容
My "current condition" is pathetic.
我要做手术
I'm having the surgery.
爱丽丝
Alice.
你可能会死
This could kill you.
我爱你
I love you.
我不会拿你的生命冒险
I won't risk your life.
如果你执意这么做
If you insist on going through with this...
露比和我会离开
...Ruby and I are leaving.
如果你爱她 你不该离开她
If you love her, you shouldn't leave her.
生病不是她的错
It's not her fault she's sick.
她只是想让事情变得更好
And she just wants to make things better.
-这不公平 -肖恩
- It isn't fair. - Shaun.
失去你所爱之人是人间至苦
There is nothing worse than losing the person you love.
对不起 这不是莫菲医生能决定的
I'm sorry. This isn't Dr. Murphy's call.
也不是我能决定的
Nor is it mine.
我们给你们点时间
We'll give you two some time.
他说得对
He's right.
我不能失去你和露比
I-I can't lose you and Ruby.
我不会做手术 我不做了
I won't do it. I won't -- I won't do the surgery.
韦斯的心脏严重损伤
Wes suffered major cardiac damage.
在下一个问题出现之前
We can't solve one problem with this guy
我们一个问题都解决不了
before the next one hits.
他现在情况稳定 但是他的心脏
He's stable now, but his heart can't handle
无法承受标准透析的流量
the fluid volume shifts of standard dialysis.
所以唯一能维持他性命的办法也会杀死他
So the only thing keeping him alive will also kill him.
我们可以给他上低流量透析
We could put him on low-flow dialysis.
把他留在重症监护室
Keep him in the ICU 'round the clock.
-给他争取点时间 -非常少
- That'll buy him a little time. - Very little.
问问器官资源共享网络能否让他优先
Call UNOS. See if they'll move him up the list.
跟家庭成员沟通得如何
Where are we with family members?
有两个韦斯的表亲同意做配型
Two of Wes' cousins agreed to be tested.
-我们在等结果 -好的
- We're waiting on the results. - Good.
给能找到的所有家庭成员打电♥话♥
Get on the phone with any other family you can find.
告诉他们要是他在未来几天换不上肾
Tell them if their man doesn't get a kidney in the next couple days,
他们就该准备后事了
they should make arrangements to say their goodbyes.
新的运动鞋没法帮你超过我
New kicks won't help you outrun me.
这是秘诀
They're recipes.
达什给我的 是凯拉
From Dash. Well, from Kayla.
凯拉通过达什给我的
Kayla by way of Dash.
有点复杂
It's complicated.
他邀请我去约会
He asked me on a date.
你说什么了
What did you say?
没说什么 我结巴了 然后逃跑了
Nothing. I stammered, and then I fled.
你想要说什么
What did you want to say?
不知道
I don't know.
肖恩说得对
Shaun was right.
回到一个空空的家真的很糟
Coming home to an empty apartment really sucks.
我
I...
利用男人来让我感觉好点
used men to make me feel better.
大多数人不在意
Most of them didn't mind.
但是
But...
我
I...
觉得我会伤害到我在意的人
don't trust myself not to hurt someone I care about.
克莱尔 没有那么复杂
Claire, it's not that complicated.
今天早上你见到他时眼前一亮
You lit up this morning when you saw him.
看起来他能让你高兴
He seems to make you happy.
你应该高兴
You deserve to be happy.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
我没嗑药 如果这是你要问的
I'm not high, if that's what you're asking.
不是这个
It's not.
之前在车里
You know, earlier in the car,
我逼得太紧了
I pushed too hard,
让你感觉被逼入死角
made you feel cornered.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你之前不知道
You didn't know.
我
I, uh...
我跟你妈聊了
I talked to your mom.
她彻底崩溃了吗
Is she totally freaking out?
她很担心
She's concerned.
我们想要在凤♥凰♥城找个
And we talked about finding a therapist in Phoenix
专门治疗焦虑的治疗师
who specializes in treating anxiety.
所以你们想把我丢给一个陌生人吗
So you're pawning me off on a total stranger?
不不 我
No. No. I --
我认为你跟一个不熟的人聊
I thought you'd be more comfortable
会更舒服一点
talking to someone who's not --
她说你最近都比较沉默
She said you've been pretty withdrawn lately.
我知道我和你妈之间的事有一点
I know things between your mom and I are a little --
搞砸了
Screwed up?
不太确定
Unsettled.
是这让你感到焦虑吗
Is that making you feel anxious?
不是
No.
不是你们的问题
It's not you.
没什么 没事
It's nothing. It's -- it's okay.
不 显然不是的
No, it's obviously not.
有一部分是你的问题
Some of this is on you.
每次我们聊天
You know, every time we talk,
你从不说你生活方面的任何事
you don't tell me anything about your life.
那是因为你不想知道我的事
That's because you don't want to know anything.
不是这样的
That's not true!
你每周有上百个小时忙于拯救病人
You're busy saving patients a hundred hours a week.
你不想因为离我千里之外而感到愧疚
You don't want to feel guilty about being a thousand miles away.
你只想知道我没事
You just want to know that I'm okay.
所以我说我没事
So I say I'm okay.
有点烦人
That's annoying.
你能去别的地方看吗
Can you do that someplace else?
我在为我的病人找个更好的解决办法
I'm trying to find a better solution for my patient.
你的病人要出院了
Your patient is being discharged.
我在为一个快死的人找个肾
I'm trying to get a kidney for a dying guy.
你在看恶心的视频
You're watching gross videos.
我在等器官资源共享网络给我回复
I'm waiting to hear back from UNOS.
你更喜欢接电♥话♥还是收短♥信♥
Do you prefer being called or texted?
都不喜欢
Neither.
你喜欢惊喜吗 还是觉得有些烦人
Do you like surprises or do you find them irritating?
我觉得这很烦人
I find this irritating.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表