剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
I think Murphy's old enough
应该能自己解决和女友之间的问题
to handle his own girlfriend trouble.
我们没有问题
I don't have any girlfriend trouble.
她吃你盘子里的食物
That "eating off the plate" move
是书里的老把戏了
is the oldest trick in the book.
莉亚当时饿了
Lea was hungry.
看起来她更像是在宣示主♥权♥
It looked more like she was claiming territory
而不是填饱肚子
than satisfying hunger.
她也许还会在你腿上撒尿做标记
She might as well have peed on your leg.
你 闭嘴
You, shut up.
你 缝线之间的空隙小一点
And you, keep a smaller gap between the sutures.
得固定牢了
We're gonna need a solid anchor
才能保证接合处的气密性
to get the anastomosis airtight.
好一些了 做得好
That's better. Good job.
-今天做得不错 -谢谢
- Good work today. - Thanks.
明天跑道见
See you tomorrow at the track.
我
I, uh...
我想和你谈谈的...
I... I wanted to talk to you about that.
我们不能再一起跑步了
We can't do this anymore.
那只是在公共跑道上一起跑步
It's just a run on a public track.
又不是去酒店
It's not like we're meeting at a hotel.
只是我不该工作之余和住院医师有来往
I just shouldn't be socializing with residents outside of work.
谁都不行
Any of you.
尼尔
Neil.
我最近日子过得很不顺
I've been going through a tough time.
我们的友情 让我有了可以聊聊的人
Our friendship, having someone I can talk to,
对我帮助很大
it helps.
我不是要抛下你
I'm not abandoning you.
我会在工作上支持你
I'll be there to support you at work.
你有心理医生了 你会好的
You've got your therapist. You're gonna be fine.
这就是为什么女性找导师会这么难
This is exactly why women have such a hard time finding mentors.
男人们混在一起时没人会问
No one questions when guys hang out,
但任何时候一个女性想和
but anytime a woman wants to build
一个男性同事建立一段完全正当的关系
a totally appropriate relationship with a male colleague,
就会谣言四起
the stupid rumors start.
我同意
I agree.
而谣言已经四起了
But the rumors have started.
我会堵住气管导管
I'm gonna plug the trach tube,
然后你试着深呼吸
and I want you to try to take a breath.
很好 放松
Nice and easy.
他说有点疼
He says it hurts,
但他从未感觉这么好
but it's the best feeling he's ever had.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
很美味
It's delicious.
嘴上说着美味 但看着挺失望啊
I hear delicious, but I see disappointed.
不是鸡的原因
It's not the chicken.
是我的病人
It's my patient.
我们治好了他的气道
We fixed his airway,
他现在可以不用气管导管呼吸了
and he can breathe without the trach now.
那很好啊
That's fantastic.
但他还是不能说话
But he still can't talk.
他可以说 只是要用手来表达
He can talk. He just does it with his hands.
但只能和会手语的人说
But only with people who can also sign,
他们还要看着他
and they have to be looking at him, and...
可以做捐赠的喉部移植吗
Well, could you do a cadaveric larynx transplant?
不
No.
我听说那对一些喉癌病人有用
I've heard that's worked for some throat cancer patients.
不 利姆医生几年前就排除了那种方法
No, Dr. Lim ruled that out years ago.
他那个年纪的孩子
The risk of tissue rejection
组织排异的风险太大了
is too great in a child his age.
你可以等到他再大一点啊
Well, could you wait till he's older?
不
No!
如果他不快点学会说话
If he doesn't learn to speak soon,
他就再也不会说话了
he'll never be able to.
好的
Okay.
我要去看点东西
I need to do some reading.
拜托 肖恩
Come on, Shaun.
你至少该先吃点东西
You should at least eat something first.
不
No.
我是饿
I'm hungry,
但我要先去看点东西
but I will do the reading first.
你挺早啊
You're in early.
怎么了
What's the haps?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我甚至不知道
I didn't even know
米歇尔·奥巴马在海豹六队
Michelle Obama was in SEAL Team Six.
你注意到格拉斯曼听别人说话时
Have you ever noticed how Glassy grinds his teeth
是怎么磨牙的了吗
when he's listening to someone talk?
就像一头牛在咀嚼
It's like a cow chewing on...
你以前没那么做过
You never used to do that.
做什么
Do what?
吃我盘子里的食物
Eat food off my plate.
我以前在一个有私厨的地方做全职工作
I used to work full time at a place with private chefs.
现在我在一个自动贩卖♥♥机里
Now I work part time in a place
有全熟鸡蛋的地方做兼♥职♥
with hard-boiled eggs in a vending machine.
她说你像在我腿上撒尿做标记
She said it's like you're peeing on my leg.
你得再展开说说
You're gonna have to expand on that.
摩根觉得你的肢体语言表示
Morgan thinks your body language says
你在试着向卡莉宣誓你的主♥权♥
you're trying to assert your dominance over Carly.
摩根是个变♥态♥婊♥子♥
Morgan is one twisted biatch.
她说的对吗
Is she right?
不
No.
完全不搭边
Not even close.
我向你保证我的声音和肢体上的语言
I promise you my voice and body language
传达的都是同一个意思
are communicating the same thing,
就是纯洁 毫无威胁 柏拉图式的友情
which is pure, non-threatening, platonic friendship.
肖恩
Shaun?
他也会打呼噜
He also snores.
很大声
Really loud.
格拉斯曼吗
Glassman?
我得走了
I have to go!
好吧
Okay.
切口部位看上去不错
Incision sites look good.
移植的皮肤和软组织似乎固定得很好
And skin and tissue grafts appear to be taking hold nicely.
我们成功重新接上了二头肌的肌肉和肌腱
We were able to reattach your bicep muscle and tendon.
真是个好消息
That's good to hear.
你胳膊能举起来吗
Can you lift your arm?
不 我举不起来
No. I... I can't.
因为太疼了吗
Because it hurts too much?
一点都不疼
It doesn't hurt at all.
我以为是止痛药的原因
I figured that was because of the pain meds.
有感觉么
You feel that?
没有
No.
声带不是一个人用嘴
Vocal cords aren't the only way
发声的唯一方法
a person can create sounds with their mouth.
你想让这个孩子学会
You want the kid to learn
用打嗝的方式来说话吗
to burp his way through his conversation?
我觉得不太可能
I don't think it would be possible
维持足够出气量...
to sustain enough air output to...
我在开玩笑 莫菲
It was a joke, Murphy.
总之打鼾是个更好的发声模式
Snoring is a better model anyway.
人们打鼾时
Soft palate tissue is what vibrates,
软颚组织震动发出声音
making the sound when people snore,
但还不足以代替声带
but it's not stiff enough to replace the vocal cords.
我们可以用他的肋软骨
But we could use his own costal cartilage
来代替声带
to act as vocal cords.
喉部的解剖结构很复杂
The larynx is a complicated piece of anatomy.
差不多像一个迷你乐器
Basically, a tiny musical instrument.
我们可以用他的两根肋骨
We can remove two of his ribs
搭建喉部的前后结构
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表