剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
六十岁出头 倒在人行道上
Early 60s, found prone on the sidewalk,
表现出胸痛 可能是肋骨骨折
appears to have chest pain, maybe broken ribs,
-可能是心脏病发作 -你摔倒了吗
- possible heart attack. - Did you fall?
她神志不清 没有说过话
She's very disoriented, hasn't said a thing.
科利
Coley?
不 我是肖恩·莫菲医生
No, I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
你会帮我吗 科利
Will you help me, Coley?
我必须帮 这是我的工作
I have to -- it's my job.
她出现喘鸣 检查她的脉搏
She has stridor. Checking her pulse.
桡动脉脉搏正常
Radial pulse is normal.
但腿部脉搏微弱多了
But much weaker in her leg.
她有胸降胸主动脉瘤
She has a descending thoracic aneurysm.
呼叫梅伦德斯医生去手术室
Page Dr. Melendez to the O.R.!
我在校园前草坪上醒来
I just woke up on the front campus lawn
满身是血
covered in blood,
旁边躺着一副滑板
with a skateboard next to me.
但我不会玩滑板
But... I can't skateboard.
显然
Obviously.
你是否饮酒 艾登
Were you drinking, Aiden?
或者有抽大♥麻♥吗
Or smoking something?
都没有
No to both.
其实有大学生不沾这些东西的
There are actually college students who abstain.
你非常幸运
You are incredibly lucky --
如果再深两三厘米
half an inch in any direction,
你就会失血过多而死了
and you would've bled out.
主动脉壁撕裂
Aortic wall's tearing.
一个可能无家可归的
Can't expect pristine
六十岁妇人情况好不到哪去
in a 60-year-old possibly homeless woman.
换用5-0号♥缝线
Drop to a 5-0 suture.
不是很好 但好一点
Not great, but better.
看看能不能缝合住
Let's see if it holds.
松开近端夹钳
Remove proximal clamp.
没有出血
No leakage.
现在结束修补
Let's finish the repair.
卡莉和我分手了
Carly broke up with me.
很遗憾 肖恩
I'm sorry, Shaun.
怎么回事
What happened?
我以为你俩处得很好
I thought you two were doing great.
曾经是 然后我猜又不是了
We were. Then I guess we weren't.
十字钳闭
Cross-clamping.
你一定很受伤吧
You must really be hurting?
没有 我没事
N-no. I'm fine.
我们都经历过
We've all been through it.
相信我 承认自己很痛苦可以缓解一些
And, trust me, it helps when you own that you're in pain.
我没什么需要承认的
There's nothing for me to own.
她出现鼻衄了
She's having epistaxis.
颈动脉瘤破裂 2F福利导管
Carotid aneurysm rupture -- two French Foley catheters.
立即推精蛋白
Give protamine stat.
血压68/44
68/44.
保持两侧颈动脉血压
Holding pressure on both carotids at the neck.
通气
Inflate.
血压41/28
41/28.
她还在内出血
She's still bleeding internally.
上四单位浓缩红细胞 开始用氨甲环酸
Okay, four units of PRBCs and start TXA.
推注七百毫克氨甲环酸
Loading 700 milligrams TXA.
远端无血液灌流
No distal perfusion.
我们得夹住她的颈动脉 十号♥手术刀
We have to clamp her carotids. Ten blades.
抽吸 夹钳 开始
Suction, clamps, let's go!
我什么都看不见
I can't see a thing.
她的血量已经见底了
Her blood volume's on the floor.
死亡时间 上午十点二十二分
Time of death, 10:22 a.m.
良 医
第三季 第十六集
简不该死的
Jane shouldn't have died --
不该在那时 那样死去
not then, not like that.
她的颈动脉爆了 我还忽略了什么吗
Her carotid blew out. What am I missing?
总有病人撑不过去 莫菲医生
Patients die, Dr. Murphy.
我们也需要承认这一点
That's something else we have to own.
你的下一位病人还在急诊室等你
Your next patient's waiting in the E.R.
你觉得如何 艾登
How are you feeling, Aiden?
很棒
Awesome...
多亏了你们给我做的治疗
considering whatever you did to me.
手术很顺利
Surgery went well.
我还活着 药效还没过
Hey, I'm alive, doped up,
和两位迷人的医生在说话
talking to two very attractive doctors.
我觉得这是你们把大♥麻♥
I guess this is what happens
和我的滑板技术混为一谈的结果
when you mix weed with my skateboarding skills.
你说过你不吸毒
You said you didn't do drugs.
也不玩滑板
Or skateboard.
我什么时候说过
When did I say that?
我们在急诊室见你的时候
When we met you in the E.R.
我这辈子从没见过你俩
I've never seen you guys before in my life.
相信我 我都记得
Trust me, I'd remember.
我想预约给简做尸检
I'd like to order an autopsy on Jane.
我们讨论过了
We went over this --
她的死没有任何可疑之处
there was nothing suspicious about her death.
我问的是外科主任
Oh, I was asking the Chief of Surgery.
我知道这个病例
I know the case,
而且我同意梅伦德斯医生的意见
and I agree with Dr. Melendez.
我不会授权做尸检
I'm not authorizing an autopsy.
简的血管壁...
Jane's vascular walls --
失去一个病人很难过
It's hard to lose a patient.
几乎跟失去女朋友一样难过
Almost as hard as losing a girlfriend.
我没事 我不知道为什么没人相信我
I'm okay, and I don't know why no one believes me --
我没事不行吗
isn't it okay to be okay?
有坏事发生时就不行
Not when something bad happens.
我们应该觉得伤心
We should feel hurt.
如果你不许可做尸检
If you won't approve the autopsy,
我会让简的家人许可
I'll get it from Jane's family.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
从档案来看 简是无名氏
According to the files, Jane's last name was Doe.
你们说我有时会失去意识
Y-you're saying I'm having some kind of blackouts?
这可能是头部创伤或吸毒导致的
Which could be caused by head trauma or drug use.
我现在很清醒地告诉你们
I'm definitely aware of telling you
我不吸毒
that I don't take drugs.
我过着僧侣般的生活
I live like a monk --
睡觉 上课 学习 天天如此
sleep, class, study, repeat.
就是这样
That's it.
你也跟我们说过完全相反的话
You've also told us the exact opposite.
我要找到简的家人
I need to find Jane's family
让他们许可对她进行尸检
to get their permission to perform an autopsy.
利姆医生祝我好运
Dr. Lim wished me luck,
但简没有身份证 没有钱包 没有手♥机♥
but Jane has no I.D., no purse, no phone.
我们对她一无所知
We know absolutely nothing about her.
你应该会觉得这很有趣
This should be interesting to you.
你以前是位警探
You used to be a detective.
但现在我是医生
And now I'm a doctor,
你也是 我们都有新病例要看
and so are you, and we both have a new case.
新病例很无聊
A boring case.
他得了胆结石
He has gallstones.
你跟梅伦德斯又偷摸一起玩了
So, you and Melendez sneaking around again?
我听说他变回一位好导师了
I hear he's back to being a good mentor.
显然我的投诉什么都没有改变
Apparently, my complaint changed nothing.
你
You?
朴说是他干的
Park said he did it.
朴撒谎了
Park was lying.
因为他想让你专心工作
Because he wanted to get you to focus on work.
出发点是好的 但做法实在不对
Good motive, bad judge of character.
你不喜欢梅伦德斯重新做回
And you don't like that Melendez has gone back
好导师吗
to being a good mentor?
我不爽的是他喜欢你
I don't like that he likes you.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表