剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
那甲亢腺毒症呢
How about thyrotoxicosis?
不易怒 不焦虑
No irritability, agitation.
副肿瘤综合征导致协调能力丧失
Paraneoplastic syndromes trigger a loss of coordination,
-可能已经引发 -其实我们的个人经验
- which could have caused -- - actually, our personal experiences
会妨碍我们发现症状
make us less effective in spotting symptoms.
你知道我一直努力
You know I always make an effort
做到尽可能客观
to be as objective as possible.
你这次就没有
Well, you're not this time.
大量副肿瘤综合征病例
The vast majority of cases of paraneoplastic syndromes
出现了抗体
present with antibodies.
他的化验结果显示血清细胞正常
His labs show a normal serum panel.
所有疾病中的「大多数」
The "Vast majority" of all diseases
不会出现每天都在相互竞争的人格
don't present with competing entities day and night.
-我只是说个看法 -不 你是在否定我的
- I'm just giving an idea. - No, you're undermining mine.
好 你的主意好极了 继续浪费时间吧
Fine. Your idea's brilliant. Go waste your time on it.
谢谢两位了
Thank you both.
去做个磁共振排查一下脑部肿瘤和多发性硬化症
Get an MRI to rule out brain tumors and MS,
做腰椎穿刺查一下脑炎
an LP for encephalitis,
查一下脑脊液看是不是副肿瘤综合征
and a CSF panel to check for paraneoplastic syndromes.
再做一次精神科会诊
And a psych consult.
妈妈 一条新消息
现在不方便
不
No.
我是利姆医生
I'm Dr. Lim.
你是谁啊
And you are?
翠妮蒂.
Trinity.
你父母呢
Where are your parents?
我妈妈在产科病房♥
My mother's in the maternity ward.
她要生宝宝了吗
She's having a baby?
已经生了 一个女孩
Already did. A girl.
很棒啊
Wonderful.
为什么闲逛呢
So, why the wandering?
我妈妈让我去自助餐厅买♥♥点零食
My mom sent me to the cafeteria to get a snack,
但我迷路了
but I got lost.
三次
Three times?
露西 帮我找找
Hey, Lucy. We're looking for, um...
翠妮蒂
Trinity!
呼叫安保部门
Please call security.
停车
Stop the car.
不行
No.
肖恩 肖恩
Shaun! Shaun!
我需要你的许可
I need your permission!
别这样做 肖恩 不要
Don't do this, Shaun! No!
-我需要你的许可 -放弃吧 肖恩
- I need your permission! - Let it go, Shaun!
不能就这样结束
It can't be over!
-不能就这样结束 -结束了 肖恩
- It can't be over! - It's over! You have to let Carly go!
你得放下卡莉
No! No! You have to let Carly go!
不 你得放下卡莉
No! You have to let Carly go!
这不是卡莉的问题
It's not about Carly!
这也不是他的问题
Well, it's not about this, either!
这不是卡莉的问题 他叫警♥察♥了
It is not about Carly! He's calling the police!
-不 开门 -你会被逮捕
- No! Open the door! - You'll get arrested!
快开门
Open the door!
肖恩 他叫警♥察♥了
Shaun, he's calling the police!
过来
Come here!
-不 -肖恩
- No! - Shaun!
开
Open the --
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
肖恩 你还好吗
Shaun, are you okay?
太糟糕了 我错过了手术
It was bad. I missed my surgery.
不用担心
Well, don't worry about that.
有朴在那 手术那边没事
Park's there. Everything there is fine.
我是不是又要回监狱
Will I have to go back to jail?
不 不
No. No.
所幸跟你一起的人之前是个警♥察♥
It's a good thing you were with an ex-cop.
他不会对你提出任何控诉
The guy's not gonna press any charges,
但你不可以再出现在他眼前
but you're not allowed to be anywhere near him ever again.
给
Here.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here, huh?
朴说你因为卡莉的事很伤心
Park says that you are upset about Carly.
每个人都这么说
Everyone keeps telling me that,
但我没有因为卡莉而伤心
but I am not upset about Carly,
他们不能再这么说了
and they need to stop.
好的 所以这不是卡莉的问题
Okay, so, this isn't about Carly.
我真希望卡莉没有跟我分手
I wish Carly didn't break up with me.
但她跟我分手了
But she did.
我得按她说的去做
And now I have to do what she said.
什么叫按她说的做
What do you mean you have to do what she said?
她没有权利指使你
She doesn't get to dictate to you.
她让我向莉亚告白
She told me to tell Lea I love her.
而你害怕向莉亚告白后
And you're afraid of what might happen
她的反应
if you told Lea the truth?
如果我告诉她我爱她
If I tell her I love her
她告诉我她不爱我
and she tells me she doesn't,
那我不能成为她的男朋友
then I can't be her boyfriend.
更糟糕的是 我
And even worse, I...
我觉得自己也无法跟她做朋友
I don't think I can be her friend, either.
但如果莉亚说
And what if Lea were to say...
「你知道吗 肖恩 我也爱你」
"You know what, Shaun? I love you, too"?
自己体内有个
Pretty disturbing,
奇怪的人格 这挺让人恐慌的
having this weird personality creeping out of me.
这是不是表示我应该宣泄
Does he represent something I'm suppressing
一直压抑的东西
and need to express
还是该掩埋一辈子
or something I need to bury forever?
也许你听了会好受些 我还挺喜欢他的
If it's any consolation, I kind of like him.
我认为他是在享受生活
I think he's just trying to enjoy himself.
但他毁了
Except he's sabotaging
清醒时的自己努力得到的一切
all the hard work of his waking self.
这不关乎毁坏 这就是他
It's not sabotage. It's just a part of who he is.
我们都有的劣根性
Some parts of who we are suck.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该告密你和梅伦德斯的事
I shouldn't have ratted on you and Melendez.
是我错了
I screwed things up.
但这家伙只是需要偶尔喝喝酒
But this guy needs a drink every now and again.
你看见了吗
You see that?
看见了
Yeah.
有块囊肿挤压着你的下丘脑 艾登
You have an arachnoid cyst compressing your hypothalamus, Aiden.
我们只要把囊肿引流
We basically just need to drain it.
不引流的话我会死吗
W-will it kill me if you don't?
他知道风险吗
He knows the risks?
他知道不会要他的命
He knows it won't kill him,
这一点足以让哲基尔决定留下邪恶的海德
which is enough for Jekyll to decide to keep Hyde alive.
音乐剧《变身怪医》里的两个人格
如果我们问海德呢
What if we ask Hyde?
征求别人同意需要对方
I'm pretty sure consent needs
知情 自愿 还有意识清醒
to be informed, voluntary, and conscious.
那也没用 「沉睡艾登」是个享乐主义者
It also doesn't matter. AsleepAiden's a hedonist.
他不会为了帮助另一个人格
He's not gonna make a decision against his interest
做出有损自己的决定
just to help his alter.
也许他比你想的要善良
Maybe he cares more than you think.
行吧
Okay.
利姆医生
Dr. Lim?
谢谢
Thank you.
翠妮蒂 坐吧
Trinity, have a seat.
我们产科病房♥没有人
There's no one in our maternity ward
有叫翠妮蒂的女儿
with a daughter named Trinity.
所以 我要问你一些问题
So, I'm gonna need some information,
你要说实话 不然就要
and it will be much more efficient
耽误很久时间
if it's the truth.
姓什么叫什么
First and last name.
翠妮蒂
Trinity.
姓呢
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表