剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
It won't make your life any better.
你没法决定自己的感情
You can't control how you feel about someone.
但你可以决定如何对待这些感情
But you can control what you do with those feelings.
我以对自己最好的方式结束了这段恋情
I ended the relationship on my terms.
更重要的是
More importantly...
我因此感觉更好了
it made me feel better.
用棒球棍砸保时捷
A Louisville Slugger to a Porsche?
简直疯了
It was insane.
我喜欢她
I like her.
有什么可喜欢的
What is to like?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是喜欢她
I just do.
收不到体感诱发电位和运动诱发电位信♥号♥♥了
A sudden complete loss of any SSEP and MEP signals.
血压和心率都在下降 我们伤到脊髓了
B.P. and heart rate are tanking. We've injured his cord.
注射高剂量类固醇和升压药
Push high-dose steroids and pressors.
拿走牵引器 降低压力
Remove the retractor to take the pressure off.
最后一处血管和神经结扎
That's the last of the vessels and nerves ligated.
梅氏解剖剪
Mayos.
标本袋
Specimen bag.
骨锚位置可以
We have healthy bone-anchor sites.
这里也可以
Same here.
准备给他两只健全的胳膊吧
Time to give him functional arms.
别给我 给她
Not me. Give it to her.
她只是三年级的住院医师
She's a third-year resident --
有天赋 但我不会
a talented one, but I wouldn't --
我肯定她已经查了所有骨整合相关文献
I'm sure she's read every article written on osseointegration,
在练习室准备了很久
spent countless hours in the Skills Lab,
就算一只胳膊绑起来
and could probably do this
她依然可以顺利完成这场手术
with one of her own arms tied behind her back.
蒙着眼睛也可以
Blindfolded.
开始吧
Get to work.
再推注一毫克阿托品
Push another milligram of atropine.
为了让他不结巴我们可能让他瘫痪了
We may have just paralyzed him trying to avoid a stutter.
得等他醒过来才能确定
We won't know anything until we wake him up.
为什么血压还再升
Where's the pressure still coming from?
侧压升高
Laterally now.
如果移除第一和第二颈骨关节
So if we remove the joints of the C1 and C2 bones,
也许能有足够的空间
that should make enough room
钻掉这处枢椎齿突
so we could drill off the odontoid.
我们可以用钢钉来稳定他的脊椎
We could replace them with screws and rods to stabilize his spine.
这是个
That's...
很好的想法
a good idea.
是的
Yes, it is.
前提是他没有瘫痪
If he's not already paralyzed.
科琳·布朗
Colleen Brown.
大一那年
Freshman year.
我带她去了滑轮场
I took her to the roller-skating rink
因为我觉得就该这么做
'cause I thought that's what you're supposed to do --
带女孩们去滑轮场
take girls to the roller-skating rink.
我不会滑轮滑
I didn't know how to roller-skate,
结果她丢下我 和鲍比·K的弟弟走了
she ended up leaving with Bobby K's little brother.
我被伤得很深
Broke me up.
一周都去不了学校
Couldn't go to school for a week.
刚开始三天骗我妈说我病了
Convinced my mom that I was sick for the first three days,
剩下的两天我就靠两部电影过活
and the last two I spent in a double feature all day --
《宝贝母子》和《十二把椅子》
"Where's Poppa?" and "Twelve Chairs."
到今天我还能一字不漏地背出所有台词
To this day, I can quote both films verbatim.
所以你觉得我应该在家
So you think I should've stayed home
再多待两天
for two more days?
不 我觉得这不重要
No, I don't think it would've mattered.
多待两天不会改变什么
It doesn't make a difference.
之后我列了个清单
And then I made a list
写下所有我烦她的地方
of all the things that annoyed me about her.
她嚼口香糖的样子
The way she chewed her gum,
她总是坐在教室第一排
the way she used to sit in the front row of every class
举手想让老师点她的样子
so that the teacher would call on her when she raised her hand,
她总是说「打扰一下」而不说「什么」的样子
the way she said, "Excuse me?" instead of just "What?" or "Huh?"
但这些都没用
None of it makes any difference.
那你为什么要告诉我
Then why are you telling me?
也许你会好受点 如果你知道
Maybe it'll make you feel a little bit better to know that,
你正在经历的
what you're going through,
这个世界上所有的年轻男人
every other young man in the history of the world
也都经历过
has gone through.
你想和莉亚 和卡莉都好好相处
You're trying to make it work with Lea and with Carly,
但却适得其反
and you're getting a little beat up,
没有关系
and that's okay.
加入我们
Join the club.
有很多人都是这样
You're in the mix.
这是个好事
That's a good thing.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你可能会有些不习惯
It's gonna take some getting used to.
但神经还是一样的神经
But they're the same nerves you used before.
集中注意力像平常一样
All you have to do is think about using the arms
活动手臂
the way you normally would.
太棒了吧
That's pretty cool.
这不是啤酒
It's not a beer,
但总要开始拿个东西练习
but you got to start somewhere.
用食指和拇指夹住盖子 转开
Now pinch your forefinger and thumb and twist off the cap.
我感受不到这个东西
I-I can't feel the thing.
你会习惯的 你行的
You'll get used to it. You got this.
很好
Nice.
你是不是希望我说你是对的
You want me to say you were right?
对病人来说 还是对你
About the patient, or you?
你雇我的时候说
When you offered me a job,
这样会帮我重新振作起来
you said it was to help me get back on the horse.
但你真正想要的是一个良师
But what you really wanted was a mentor.
我很合适
Which I'm fine with,
但我觉得你也因此感受到了威胁
but I think maybe you feel threatened by that need.
也许是这样吧
Well, maybe that's true.
但你大概对此享受得过头了
But maybe also you enjoy it a little too much.
可能因为你还没适应
Maybe because you're having a hard time
自己不再是主任
giving up being Chief.
也许我们都是对的
Maybe we're both right.
怎么样
How did it go?
你能把手抬起来吗
Can you lift your arms for me?
好
Okay.
我会推你的手 你要抵抗
I'm gonna push your arm, and I need you to resist.
很好 加大力度
Good. More.
再用力点
Stronger.
非常好
That's great.
你应该会痊愈
You should make a full recovery.
谢谢
Thank you.
娜塔莉的手怎么样
H-how's Nathalie's hand?
没有神经或肌腱损伤
There was no nerve or tendon damage.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
她是个好人
She's a good person.
有些情绪化 但这正是我喜欢她的地方
A little spirited, but that's what I loved about her.
你打算把她追回来吗
Are you going to try to win her back?
我很自信但是不蠢
I'm confident but not stupid.
你得知道什么时候该结束 莫菲医生
You gotta know when to call it, Dr. Murphy.
我是说
I mean, there's a-a whole world
天涯何处无芳草
of amazing people out there.
别被什么灵魂伴侣的说法绊住脚步
Don't get bogged down with this notion of a soulmate.
芬恩的检查结果很正常
Finn's exam was normal.
但我不确定是否值得这样冒险
But I am not sure it was worth the risk.
我们今天做了件好事
We did a good thing today.
主要是你的功劳
Mostly because of you.
谢谢你这么说 但是
That's kind of you to say but...
你对病人的全身心付出
Your commitment to your patients...
让我想起我学医的初衷
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表