剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
这是研究
It's research.
莉亚说我们不能在一起
Lea said we can't be together
因为她太粘人 太自私
because she is too needy and selfish
而不能处理我的问题
to deal with my issues.
你是我认识的最自私的人
You are the most selfish person I know,
所以你是很好的咨♥询♥对象
so you are a good subject.
莉亚说得对 她粘人又自私
Lea's right. She is needy and selfish.
找个喜欢你本来样子的人
Find someone who loves you the way you are.
人们总是这么说 但是难道我们不该和
People always say that, but shouldn't we be with someone
能让我们进步的人在一起吗
who makes us a better version of ourselves?
或许吧
Maybe.
但是试着不自闭并不会让你变得更好
But trying not to be autistic won't make you better.
妈妈 抱歉你还是感觉不舒服
I'm sorry you still don't feel good, Mommy.
我回家就会感觉好一点了
Well, I'll feel better when I'm home.
吃你给我做的美味曲奇
Eating those delicious cookies that you make for me.
你不用回家
You don't have to go home.
我发明了一个更好的手术
I invented a better surgery.
我们可以把髓质增生的部分挤出来
Instead of removing both your adrenal glands,
而不是切除你的肾上腺
we can just squeeze out the hyperplastic medullary part...
就像挤痘痘一样
like popping a pimple.
你「创造」了一个手术
You "invented" a surgery?
莫非医生想出了一个手术方案
Dr. Murphy's come up with a surgical plan
可以在保留部分肾上腺功能的同时
that could curb overproduction of your hormones
限制荷尔蒙过多分泌
while leaving you some adrenal function.
成功的几率是多少
What are the chances it'll work?
我们不知道
Oh, we don't know.
由于以前从未有过这种手术
Since it's never been done before,
很难预测结果
it's difficult to predict the outcome,
但这是个安全可行的治疗选择
but it is a safe and viable treatment option.
韦斯要死了吗
Is Wes dying?
我们在尽全力帮助他
We're doing everything we can to help him.
在没人的时候我偷看了他的病历
I snuck a look at his chart when no one was around.
你知道这是犯罪 对吗
You know that's a crime, right?
只是轻罪
Only a misdemeanor.
你应该跟韦斯聊聊
You should talk to Wes.
我们都做了配型
We all got tested.
我符合
I'm a match.
我要把我的肾给韦斯
I'm gonna give Wes my kidney.
麦克斯 我们详尽地讨论了你的想法
We've discussed your offer at length, Max.
这是非常值得钦佩并且慷慨的
It's incredibly admirable and generous.
但你才十六岁
But you're 16.
活体捐赠者必须要满十八周岁
Living donors have to be 18 years old.
我是自♥由♥的
I'm emancipated.
我可以为我自己做主
I can give consent for myself.
但这仍然是由医院来决定是否可行
But it's still up to the hospital to decide if this is a good idea.
我们认为这对你来说并不是最好的
We don't feel this is in your best interest.
麦克斯
Max.
捐赠者的手术会比接受者的更难
The surgery's much harder on the donor than the recipient.
你可能会有术后出血或者感染
You could have postoperative bleeding or infection.
并且会非常疼
And it's incredibly painful.
我比你们经历过更多的破事
I've been through more crap than any of you.
我能受得了
I can handle it.
还会有更长远的后果
There are also long-term consequences --
高血压 肾功能损害
high blood pressure, renal failure.
如果你的另外一个肾出什么问题
If something happens to your other kidney,
你没有备用的了
you don't have a spare.
我知道怎么做减法
I know how to subtract.
我接受
I'm cool with it.
并且恢复期是漫长而艰难的
And the recovery is long and hard.
你会需要有人帮你穿衣服和洗澡
You would need someone to help you get dressed and bathe
并保证你按时服用所有的药物
and make sure you take all your medications.
我一直都能很好地照顾我自己
I've been taking care of myself just fine for a long time.
其实 麦克斯
Actually, Max...
你进过少管所 而且吸毒
you've been in juvie and on drugs.
你并没有把自己照顾好
You're not taking care of yourself.
好 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
我就是个废物
I'm a screw-up.
但韦斯不是
But Wes isn't.
他把我保释出狱
He's bailed me out of jail.
在我半夜状况很糟 没法开车的时候
He's picked me up in the middle of the night
是他来接的我
when I was too messed up to drive.
打完架是他替我收场
He's cleaned me up after fights.
是他陪我去参加我姐姐的葬礼
He came with me to my sister's funeral.
我能够不再入狱
If I manage to stay out of jail,
那都是因为韦斯
it's because of Wes.
如果有一天我能勉强称得上一个好父亲
If I'm a halfway decent father someday...
如果我没有堕入深渊
if I'm not a lost cause...
那都是因为韦斯从未放弃过我
it's because Wes never gave up on me.
他不应该死
He shouldn't die
因为我才是做蠢事的那个人
because I made dumbass decisions.
这是你的手术
It's your surgery.
我们也都是第一次接触这种手术
And we have the exact same amount of experience with this.
沿内皮层表面释放髓质
Free up the medulla along the inner cortical surface.
小心别刺破大脑皮层
Careful not to penetrate the cortex.
没有出来东西
Nothing's coming out.
试试用手指挤压肾上腺
Try using your fingers to pinch the gland.
用弧形动作慢慢挤出
Use a circular motion to coax it out.
我挤过痘痘
I've popped my share of pimples.
很酷
That's cool.
挤了一个 还剩一个
One down, one to go.
韦斯就像麦克斯的父亲
Wes is like a father to Max.
如果他是他亲生父亲
If he were his actual father,
我们根本不会犹豫让他捐肾
we wouldn't hesitate to let him do it.
我觉得应该同意
I think we should.
我也是
Me, too.
那小鬼打动我了
The little punk got to me.
我们已经说明了所有风险
We've explained all the risks.
麦克斯还是很坚决
Max was unwavering.
我同意
I vote yes.
一个高尚的决定
One admirable decision
并不能抹去一辈子的错误决定
doesn't wipe away a lifetime of bad ones.
三比一
It's three against one.
这不是民♥意♥投票
This isn't a democracy.
我去告诉患者
I'll tell the patient.
又是哪个男孩惹祸了
One of the boys get into trouble again?
不是
No.
他们做了一个让你骄傲的决定
No, they've given you a reason to be proud.
他们都做了配型检查
They all got tested to see if they were a match.
麦克斯的匹配
Max is.
他想把肾给你
He wants to give you his kidney.
这小混♥蛋♥总有惊喜
That little turd is full of surprises.
我不能同意移植 韦斯
I can't approve the transplant, Wes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
麦克斯是个好孩子
Max is a good kid.
有朝一日他会成为好人 因为你
He's gonna make a good man one day, thanks to you.
但是现在 他仍需要成年人的帮助
But, for now, he still needs grown-ups to have his back.
对他健康的影响
The risks to his health --
没关系
It's okay.
这
It --
这个决定是对的
It's the right call.
拯救这些孩子是我的责任
It's my job to save those kids.
他们救我不是义务
Not the other way around.
你还是在器官资源共享网络名单上
You're still on the UNOS list.
我们会继续联♥系♥你的家人
We'll keep reaching out to your family.
我们不会放弃
We're not giving up.
我想让你再帮我做一件事
I need you to do one other thing for me.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to interrupt.
没关系
It's okay.
反正也许没人听我的祷告
No one's probably listening anyway.
你的肾不匹配
Your kidney's not a match.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表