剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
If stalling is bad,
你为什么故意不接你妈妈的电♥话♥
then why are you avoiding your mother's calls?
你原谅你妈妈当年没保护你了吗
Did you ever forgive your mother for not protecting you?
那是你妈妈想知道的事吗
Is that what - your mother wants to know?
我妈妈是个糟糕的母亲
My mother was a terrible mother.
不全是她的错 她有躁狂抑郁症
It wasn't all her fault. She was bipolar.
但这也改变不了她很糟糕的事实
That doesn't change the fact that she was terrible.
我不觉得她出现在我的生活中是件好事
I -- I don't think it's good for her to be in my life.
你是在向我
Are you looking for guidance...
寻求建议吗
from me?
我是你的榜样吗
Am I a role model to you?
在某些问题上确实是
On some issues, absolutely.
我不常回想过去
I don't usually think about the past.
那毫无益处
It doesn't help.
但是约会除外
But the date.
昨天是过去的一部分 而过去很重要
Yesterday is part of the past, and the past matters.
发生了什么
What happened?
我讲了个笑话
I...told a joke.
-不是吧 -我讲了
- No. - Yes.
莉亚说我该讲笑话
Lea said I should.
不 我没这么说过
No. That is not what I said.
领带看起来不错吧
Does this tie look good?
是的 但和这条裤子不搭
Yes. But not with those pants.
我的意思是人们一般在约会时
And what I was saying was that jokes are the types of things
会讲一些笑话
people do on dates.
他们谈论天气 爱好
They talk about the weather, hobbies,
在哪上的大学
where they went to college.
我也是人
I'm a person.
我要当着你的面换裤子吗
Should I change my pants with you in the room?
我说了不
I said no.
我知道你是人 肖恩
And, yes, I know you're a person, Shaun,
但我们都有长处和短处
but we all have strengths and weaknesses.
讲笑话很容易 书上都写了
Telling jokes is easy. There are books full of them.
我说不
I said no.
没错 书上确实有很多笑话
Yes, there are a lot of jokes,
但你得知道该怎么讲
but you have to know how to tell them.
还得明白什么时候能讲
You have to know when to tell them.
我大学前空闲了一年
So, I took a gap year before college, which,
事后看来 那应该是个错误
in hindsight, I think might have been a mistake.
我一直待在家里
Staying at home.
我和我爸爸的关系...
My relationship with my dad --
恺撒走进酒吧
Caesar walked into a bar
找酒保要杯马提尼
and asked the bartender for a martinus.
酒保说 你是要双杯马提尼吗
The bartender said, "Do you mean a martini?"
恺撒说 不 如果我要两杯
And Caesar says, "If I wanted two,
就会点两杯了
I would have ordered two."
她笑了吗
Did she laugh?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
那她说了什么
Well, what did she say?
她发出了这种声音
She made a sound.
呵
"Heh.
呵呵呵
Heh heh heh."
我想她是在轻声笑
You got a chuckle, I think.
-这挺好的 -不 这不好
-That's --that's good. - No, it's not.
我读了六本笑话书
I read six joke books, and all I got
然而她的反应却是呵呵呵
was a... "Heh. Heh, heh, heh."
真是大灾难
It was a disaster.
因为一个笑话吗
Because of a joke?
肯定还有更严重的事出错了
Something bigger must have gone wrong.
发生什么了
What happened?
有个年轻女人可能要死了
A young woman may be dying.
我有很多资料要查
I have a lot of research to do.
我先拿到病历 归我 我的病人 我的手术
Boom. My chart, my case, my patient, my surgery.
你从我这抢走的
You took it from me.
我的手指碰到了
It touched my fingers -- I know it did --
然后你才从我这拿走的
and then you took it from me.
我只知道是我拿着病历
All I know is I'm the one holding the chart.
这就是证据
That's the evidence we got to deal with.
-如果你能证明 -角度
- If you could prove -- - Angles.
我们得从更多角度看
We need more angles.
我们在那一片有多少摄像头
How many cameras do we have in that section?
利姆医生 我很高兴你对加班的决定
Dr. Lim, I'm glad you made that decision on the overtime.
不客气
You're welcome.
但我想你可能想知道
But I thought you'd want to know the real issue
真正的问题不是加班 而是人员短缺
isn't the overtime. It's being understaffed.
这层还需要两个护士 一个去重症监护室
We need two more nurses on this floor alone, one in ICU --
抱歉 我知道你是对的
I'm sorry. I'm sure you're right,
但我们没有预算
but we just don't have the budget.
你什么意思
Excuse me?
没什么 女士
Nothing, ma'am.
我批准了加班的事 你这么不公平
I gave you the OT. You're not being fair.
是吗
Aren't I?
你说我是对的
You told me I was right,
然后你跟我说你不打算这么做
then you told me you're not gonna do it.
是谁不公正
Who's being unfair?
没人说这份工作...
Nobody said this job...
肖恩
Shaun.
跟我来
Come with me.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
护士告诉我们 你没有做完手术
The nurse told us you didn't finish the surgery.
苏珊妮
Suzanne...
你的腹部中
you have very extensive cancer
有大面♥积♥的肿瘤
throughout your abdomen.
好像是恶性的
It appears to be malignant.
已经扩散到了各个器官周围
And it appears to have metastasized around every organ.
但手术还是有希望的
But there's hope with surgery.
我们看不到肝后面的癌症情况
We can't see the retrohepatic part of the cancer
因为被肝挡住了
because of the liver.
我们看不到腹膜后的部分
We can't see the retroperitoneal part
-因为右肾挡住了 -是的 我知道
- because of the right kidney. - Yes, I know.
所以我们才要取出那些器官
That's why we should take out the organs.
你想要摘除她的肝和右肾
You want to remove her liver and right kidney?
是的
Yes.
还有她的左肾 胰腺
And also her left kidney and her pancreas
肠道和胃
and her intestinal tract and the stomach.
你知道其中几个器官
You do know that several of those organs
是十分必要的
are quite essential.
我们再把它们放回去
We'll put them back.
我们取出这些器官 清理掉肿瘤
We remove them, clean up the cancer,
然后再把器官放回去
then put them back.
体外手术
Ex vivo surgery.
曾被用来治疗胰腺癌
It's been done for pancreatic cancer.
成功率不高
Without much success.
不高
No.
你认为在这成功率更高吗
You think it'd work better here?
并不
Not really.
但不这样就只能是死
But the alternative is death.
你还好吗
How are you?
还好
Good.
没在工作吗
N-not working?
是的
Yeah.
已经72小时了我还没找到工作
It's been 72 hours, and I still haven't found a job.
放轻松 我没事的
Relax. I'll be fine.
我手头有些活 你来做什么
I got some irons in the fire. What do you need?
如何拒绝一个人
How do you say no to a person?
我觉得我的方式不对
I don't think I'm doing it right.
好的 看好了
Okay. Watch closely.
真假的
Really?
如果你这么简单就放弃了
If you're gonna give up that easily,
不如现在直接退出
you might as well just quit now.
活检证实了肾脏癌症是
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表