剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
肖恩 你得做个决定
Shaun, you need to make a decision.
肖恩 拜托 你母亲一直打电♥话♥给我
Shaun, please. Your mom's been calling.
你父亲想跟你谈谈
Your father wants to talk to you.
说句话 行吗 随便说什么
Say something, will you? Say anything.
我知道他不是位好父亲
I know he wasn't a good father,
但他是你唯一的父亲
but he's the only father you've got.
如果你有什么想跟他说的话
If ever there was something you wanted to say to him,
现在就该说了
now's the time.
我没什么话要跟他说
I have nothing to say to him.
好吧
Okay.
但如果他想在去世之前跟我说什么
But if he wants to say something to me before he dies,
我愿意听
I'll listen.
好
Okay.
-你能陪我一起去吗 -当然可以
- Can you come with me? - Yeah, of course.
我能带个朋友吗
Can I bring a friend?
我觉得这不合适
I don't think that's a good idea.
我想带个朋友
I want to bring a friend.
肖恩 你和卡莉约会多久了
Shaun, how -- how long have you been dating Carly?
我不想带卡莉去
I don't want to bring Carly.
我想带莉亚
I want to bring Lea.
早
Morning.
以前没见你来过
Never seen you here before.
对 我刚加入的
Yeah, I just joined.
我不是个很爱健身的人
I'm not really a gym person,
但是 我觉得我应该尝试点新东西
but I, uh, thought I'd try something new.
这是个理清思路的好办法
It's a great way to clear your head.
是的
Yeah. Um...
昨天晚上
About last night.
楼梯间里的事
In the stairwell.
谢谢你
Thanks.
没什么
No problem.
我知道上司并不是聊天的最佳人选
I know the boss isn't always the person you want to talk to,
但... 如果你想的话...
but...if you ever do...
再次感谢
Thanks again.
但我没事了 真的
But I'm fine. Really.
那家伙是来真的吗
Is that guy serious?
就这样 就这样
That's it. That's it.
既然那是阿特·卡尔曼 我会说是的
I'm gonna say yes, since that's Art Kalman.
他是突袭者队的进攻截锋
Raiders' offensive tackle.
那大概有363公斤
That's like 800 pounds.
国家橄榄球联盟的
It's the NFL.
没有付出就没有收获
No pain, no paycheck.
加油 太棒了 哥们 有我们在
Come on! Awesome, man. We got you.
再来一次
One more.
-够了 哥们 -拜托 你很厉害
- Naw, man. - Come on, you're good.
再来一次
One...more!
推 推 推
Push, push, push!
使劲推
Push!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-能听见吗 -别动
- Can you hear me? - Don't move.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
哪里疼
Where's it hurt?
不疼 但我动不了
It doesn't, but...I can't move.
打911
Call 911.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs!
听着 阿特
Listen to me, Art.
你得保持不动
You need to hold still.
我会照顾好你的
I'm gonna take good care of you.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs!
良 医
第三季 第十集
如果你不想去 不一定非得去
You know, you don't have to go if you don't want to.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
显然我给不了什么睿智的建议
I obviously have no wisdom to offer --
我自己的家庭就是个灾难
my own family's a disaster.
而且最近工作也忙疯了
And things are crazy-busy at work now.
好
Okay.
但他是我最好的朋友
But he's my best friend,
他看起来需要我的支持
and he seems to need my support,
所以我不会拒绝
so there's no way I'm gonna say no.
如果你不想去就别逼自己
Well, don't force yourself to go if you don't want to.
听着好像是你不想让我去
Sounds like you don't want me to go.
只是因为可能...
It's just that it's --
氛围可能会很紧张 会有些情绪化
it's gonna be intense, it's gonna be emotional.
真的吗
Really?
我以为回家去看
I thought going home to visit the parents
曾虐待并抛弃他的父母会是有意思的家庭团聚
who abused and abandoned him would be a fun family reunion.
为什么你变得这么咄咄逼人
Why are you getting defensive?
为什么你一定要控制别人
Why do you have to be controlling?
我怎么控制别人了
How am I controlling?
-我就是问问 -我可以走了
- I'm just ask-- - I'm ready to go.
我们必须在航♥班♥起飞前九十分钟到达机场
We have to be at the airport 90 minutes prior to our flight.
你能相信这家伙的体型吗
Can you believe the size of this guy?
这就是我不看橄榄球的原因
Exactly why I don't watch football.
体型比天赋和技能更重要
Size is more important than talent or skill.
我猜你也从来不玩
I'm gonna guess you never played.
一半的球员都病态肥胖
Half the players are morbidly obese.
我想你 等不及想再见你
但他们还是可以在4.9秒内跑37米
Yet they can still run 4.9 forties and
向上跳到91.4厘米高
have 36-inch verticals.
已屏蔽此号♥码
不管你生来是什么样的体型
It doesn't matter what kind of body you're born with.
如果没有惊人的天赋
No one makes it to the top
特别勤奋的训练
unless they're incredibly talented
是无法成为顶级球员的
and they worked their ass off.
太傻了
It's just stupid.
运动员能拿几百万薪水并得到皇室般的待遇
Jocks get paid millions and get treated like royalty,
而从事重要工作的人
whereas people who do jobs that actually matter --
比如教师 警♥察♥ 医生们
teachers, cops, doctors --
却连助学贷款都还不起
we can barely pay our student loans.
有人今天是从床的另一边起来的[心情不好]
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
我猜是从别人床上起来的
I'm gonna guess someone else's.
我没再做那种事了
I'm not doing that anymore.
就这样吗
Just like that?
就是这样
Just like that.
情况不妙
This is bad.
脊椎破裂和小关节骨折 在T3和T4之间
Burst and facet fractures -- T3 and 4.
后移的骨骼碎片进入了椎管
Retropulsion of bony fragments in the spinal canal.
但看这里
But look here.
脊髓里并没有横断性的瘀伤
There's no transectional bruising in his spinal cord.
我们在登机A组 对吗
We're in boarding group A, right?
登机A组
Boarding group A,
没有紧急出口的那排
no emergency exit row,
在飞机的右边
right side of the plane.
你有联♥系♥过卡莉吗
Have you spoken to Carly?
昨晚之后就没了
Not since last night.
你不觉得应该给她打个电♥话♥
Well, don't you think you should call her,
告诉她你要去哪 为什么去以及和谁去吗
let her know where you're going and why and with whom?
她不会担心的
She won't worry.
她知道我不喜欢我爸
She knows I don't like my dad,
所以他死了我也不会难过
so I won't be sad when he dies.
肖恩
Shaun...
打个电♥话♥告诉她
call her and let her know
你会... 你会想她
that you're -- you're gonna miss her.
她肯定知道我会想她
She must know I'll miss her.
还是得说一声
Tell her anyway.
如果我和他都同意那一定是个好主意
You know it must be good advice if he and I actually agree.
如果我们可以把骨折稳定住
If we can stabilize the fractures
减轻脊柱的压力
and decompress the cord,
应该就能治好他的麻痹
we should be able to reverse the paralysis.
治疗肌萎缩侧索硬化的药物
很好 我们应该开始术前利鲁唑疗程
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表