剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我得说我是非常支持你的
I'd say I was incredibly supportive.
那样的话 你就没遵守你的专业判断
In which case, you went against your better professional judgment
偏袒你的男朋友了
to favor your boyfriend.
所以我是偏袒你了还是不够支持你呢
So, I'm too supportive or not supportive enough?
我该把预订改成两张桌子吗
Should I change the reservation to two tables for one?
我经历过很多糟糕的初次约会
I've had plenty of first dates that were actual disasters.
我带人去看野狼队的比赛
Took one woman to a Coyotes game,
只看了四分钟
saw four minutes of it,
剩下的时间都待在急诊室
spent the rest of the night in the ER
因为她被冰球打到 缝了十七针
while she got 17 stitches after being hit by a puck.
我们八个月后结婚了
We got married eight months later.
然后你又和她离了婚
Then you divorced her.
但那是值得的
It was worth it.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
进化需要我们繁殖
Evolution needs us to propagate,
所以它给我们短暂的快乐
so it gives us a shot of happiness
然后时不时地把我们像傻子一样玩弄
every now and again to suck us in like idiots.
好让我们保持参与
To keep us in a game
一个我们几乎每次都会输的游戏
that we know we're gonna lose almost every time.
因为从中得到的好处是...
Because the upside's like...
独一无二的
nothing else.
只有爱
Love.
不过如果肖恩真的不需要 那...
But if Shaun really doesn't need to play, then...
也挺好的
good for him.
我们把天聊成了一集《单身汉》
We've officially turned into an episode of "The Bachelor."
所有人回家吧
Everyone go home.
我不累
I'm not tired.
我累了
I am.
不
No.
还有一些可能性
There are still a number of possibilities.
莫菲 你很聪明并富有创造力
Murphy, you are smart and you're creative,
但是总有你无能为力的事
but there are things you can't do.
你无法制♥造♥奇迹 你治不了无药可救的
You can't do miracles. You can't fix the unfixable.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
你工作太辛苦了
You work way too hard.
是的
Yes, I do.
我去给你拿点吃的
Let me get you something to eat,
我做了一些手撕猪肉和花生卷心菜沙拉
'cause I made some pulled pork and some peanut coleslaw.
不了 谢谢 妈
No, thanks, Mom.
你找到房♥子了吗
Did you find a place?
我去看了一套 不过挺差的
I saw one, but it was nasty.
你肯定饿了
Y-you must be hungry.
你看了一套
You saw one,
然后你就回家做饭了吗
and then you came home and cooked?
对
Yes.
我回家为我的女儿做饭
I came home and cooked dinner for my daughter.
我在努力 克莱尔
I'm trying, Claire.
好吧 我在服药
Okay, I'm taking my meds.
我去看多诺万医生
I'm seeing Dr. Donovan.
我在尽力做好
I am doing my best.
我以前也听过这话
I've heard that before.
你还有六天时间
You got six days.
肖恩 你得睡了
Shaun, you need sleep.
你的神经元在早上会更活跃
Your neurons will be sparkier in the morning.
人体有6♥4♥0块肌肉和206块骨头
There are 6♥4♥0 muscles and 206 bones in the body,
但是只有284块肌肉和72块骨头
but only 284 and 72 of those
是我们可以用来移植的大小
are of sufficient size for our grafts,
但这就有20448种可能的排列组合
but that still leaves 20,448 possible permutations.
在我排除所有可能性前就并非不可治
It's not unfixable until I rule out every --
所以 对于解剖学问题 你不会放弃
So, some anatomy problem, you won't give up on,
但是在一次约会之后
but after one date,
你觉得你就探索过
you think you've explored
所有可能的排列组合了吗
all the possible permutations?
别打扰我
Stop distracting me.
我在打扰你吗
I'm distracting you?
就因为提到了你 提到了爱吗
By talking about you? By talking about love?
对
Yes.
我...我需要集中精力
I -- I need to concentrate.
好吧
Okay.
我闭嘴
I'll shut up.
你还在说话
You're still talking.
晚安 肖恩
Good night, Shaun.
你还在...
You're still --
我们只有206块骨头吗
We only have 206 bones?
还在说话
Still talking.
好了
Yes.
肖恩
Shaun?
我觉得我们得聊聊
I think we should talk.
莉亚也要跟我聊
So did Lea.
但我得为一个口腔下颌骨缺损的病人
But I have to find a solution for an oromandibular defect
找出一个不用钛金属
that doesn't involve titanium plates,
或是365块肌肉
356 of our muscles,
和134块骨头的办法
or 134 of our bones.
我觉得你再也不想见到我了
I don't think you never want to see me again.
我得找出解决办法...
I have to find a solution for an oromandibular --
我们必须谈谈
We have to talk.
你欠我这么多
You owe me that much.
我为什么欠你这么多
Why do I owe you that much?
因为我以为我们挺开心的
Because I thought we had a nice time.
我觉得你是个很好的人
And I thought you were a nice guy --
诚实的人 我现在也这么认为
an honest guy and I still think you are,
而我很困惑你的感受
and I'm confused about how you feel
很困惑我是否在乎你的感受
and about how I feel about how you feel,
我就是需要聊一聊
and I just need to talk about it.
所以如果你对我有任何感觉
So, if you have any feelings for me at all,
你就能帮我理解了
you'll help me understand.
好吧
Okay.
我的小妹妹安蒂 有自闭症
My little sister, Andie, has autism.
我们的情况不完全一样
We're not all the same.
我知道
I know.
和安蒂一起长大让我能理解你
I think growing up with Andie helps me understand you.
但这也让我对自己感到困惑
But it also makes me wonder about myself.
我和你约会是不是为了证明什么
And did I date you to prove something?
我跟你约会是不是...
Did I date you to...
有一部分是为了让安蒂更好
somehow make things better for Andie?
我觉得不是这样的 但是...
I don't think I did, but...
我的重点是...
My point is...
我也有疑惑 肖恩
I have questions, too, Shaun.
我想知道我们要什么
Trying to figure out what we want
为什么想要以及这对我们是不是好事
and why we want it and is it good for us
都是好问题
are good questions.
这些不是吃一次晚饭就能回答的
And they can't all be answered over one dinner.
我得走了
I have to go.
莫菲...
Murphy...
我 我知道了
I've -- I've got it!
我知道了
I've got it!
我们取血管游离瓣
We take a vascularized free flap
然后和面部动脉静脉缝合
and suture it to the facial artery and vein,
然后把胸肌往上翻
then flip up the pectoralis.
是个很好的主意
It's a great idea.
我们不会做的
We're not doing it.
这之前从未尝试过
It's never been tried before.
第一个风险 移植失败会导致感染
Risk 1 -- graft failure brings infection
他会失去另一半的脸
and he loses the other half of his face.
第二个风险 得败血症然后死亡
Risk 2 -- sepsis and he dies.
-第三个风险 -对对对 都是风险
- Risk 3 - Yeah, yeah, yeah, risk whatever.
我们要是按常规手术操作
We do the standard procedure,
这个人就再也不能说话或者吃饭了
the guy never speaks or eats again.
莫菲医生 能让我们单独说句话么
Dr. Murphy, could you please give us a minute?
你为什么想要做这个
Why do you want to do this?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表