剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
偶尔你会觉得自己像个傻瓜
every now and again, you're gonna feel like an idiot.
今天你错了
Today you were wrong.
但我仍然很感激能和你共事
And I am still grateful that I work with you.
♪ Dreadful silence ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ Waiting for the moment to break it ♪
♪ I've been slipping ♪
♪ But I think that I'm gonna make it ♪
你一个人冷静好了吗
Have you had enough space yet?
♪ I lost you in the smoke ♪
♪ And I've tried patience ♪
♪ But we've just overgrown ♪
肖恩 你还记得我们第一次见面吗
Shaun, do you remember the first time we met?
♪ Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh ♪
我在做活检
I was checking on a biopsy
看肿瘤边缘是否在动脉壁
to see if the tumor margins were in the artery walls.
是的
Yeah.
你说如果我搞砸了
And you said if I didn't do it right then,
你会朝我窗户扔石头
you would toss a rock through my window.
对
Yes.
我当时觉得你在乎的样子很可爱
I thought it was cute how much you cared.
当你开始到病理部工作 我意识到
And when you started working in Path, I realized,
「这家伙可能是我认识的最真实的人了」
"This guy may be the most genuine person I have ever known."
你告诉我真♥相♥
You told me the truth.
这是好事
That is a good thing.
所以我喜欢你
That's why I like you.
所以我不想失去这份真实
That's why I don't want to lose what we have.
你伤了我
You hurt me.
我也很担心还会发生这样的事
And I worry something like that could happen again.
♪ That we move in ♪
♪ Remind me of the love... ♪
我想和你在一起 肖恩
I want to be with you, Shaun.
但如果你还和莉亚住在一起
But I don't know how this works
我不知道怎么办才好
if you're still living with Lea.
♪ Then why are we still suffering? ♪
你
You...
不想我和莉亚住一起吗
want me not to live with Lea?
我知道这个要求很过分
I know that's a lot to ask.
如果真的太过了
And if it's too much...
我也能理解
I understand.
♪ I thought love was true ♪
♪ But loneliness won, too ♪
你不用马上回答我
You don't have to answer right away.
♪ Love's been runnin' out ♪
♪ Maybe I'll find solitude without you ♪
你慢慢想
Take some time.
♪ All the circles that we move in ♪
♪ Remind me of the love we've wasted ♪
♪ If we're searching for the same thing ♪
好的
Okay.
可以吗
Okay?
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
我爱你 卡莉
I love you, Carly.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表