剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我有个坏坏的想法
Naughty thought.
不如我们别等12分钟再接吻
How about we don't wait 12 minutes for our next kiss?
那样就看不到电影结尾了
We would never see the end of the movie.
我们最好按计划办事
It's better if we stick to the schedule.
行
Sure.
昨晚没听见你回来
Didn't hear you come in last night.
我猜昨晚在卡莉那进展不错
So I'm guessing it went well at Carly's.
电影的结尾非常老套乏味
The end of the movie was very predictable.
我没问这个问题
Not the question I was asking,
但你还是成功回答了
but you still managed to answer it.
卡莉在我们接吻时碰我
Carly touches me when we kiss.
你不喜欢她碰你吗
You don't like her touching you?
我喜欢
Oh, I -- I do.
但我更喜欢一次只碰一个地方
But I prefer to touch only one thing at a time.
你跟她说了你更喜欢一次只碰一个地方吗
Have you told her you prefer to touch only one thing at a time?
就你刚才的原话
In those exact words?
无论是什么 快告诉我
Whatever it is, I'm definitely in.
我的第一场主刀手术
My first lead surgery!
肖恩 太棒了
Shaun! That is awesome!
我要大展身手
I am going to rock it!
当然了
Oh, hells to the yeah you are!
你怎么样了
How you doing?
我很好
I'm good.
谢谢你在海狮的事上帮我
Thank you for helping me with the sea lions.
离经叛道的事我来者不拒
I'll never say no to a caper.
我母亲去世的事我希望你能保密
But I'd like to keep my mother's death between the two of us.
我只是现在不想听人们安慰的陈词滥调
I just -- I can't deal with people's platitudes right now.
好 但这也说明了你不好
Okay, but that kinda suggests you're not good.
这是典型的否认
This is textbook denial.
只会加长你的哀悼过程
It's only going to inhibit your grief process.
否认是哀悼过程的第一步
Denial is the first step in the grief process,
所以我觉得我现在状态正好
so I'd say I'm right on track.
但谢谢你的陈词滥调
But thank you for your platitudes.
这是柯蒂斯
This is Curtis.
这是他不戴安全带修理烟囱的后果
He decided to fix his chimney without a safety harness.
开放性双侧胫腓骨骨折
He has open bilateral tib-fib fractures.
两小时的活他们收一千二
They wanted $1,200 for a two-hour job.
我还可以做飓风滑行呢
And I can still do a Hurricane Grind.
这是种滑板特技 完成180度跳转
It's a skateboard move that builds off a 180 Ollie.
我平衡感很好
I got great balance.
瞳孔反应慢
Pupils are slow to react.
很不幸几杯鸡尾酒后平衡感就差了不少
Unfortunately, balance is less great after a few cocktails.
反正不是我
Not me.
我已经六年三个月二十四天
Clean and sober six years, three months,
没碰过酒精了
and -- and 24 days.
给他静脉注射抗生素 带去一级手术室
Get him on IV antibiotics and to OR Level One.
做个血酒精浓度测试
And run a BAC.
我是肖恩·莫菲医生
I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
你的外科医生
Your surgeon.
食道癌是个严重的病
Esophageal cancer is a serious condition.
但你没有任何其他久远的
However, you don't have any remote
或转移性疾病
or metastatic disease
并且放化疗的效果良好
and responded well to chemoradiation,
因此切除食管
so a resection of the esophagus
应该就能让你的癌症痊愈
should render you cancer-free.
你看起来好年轻
You look awfully young.
我总是说 越年轻越聪明
I always say, the younger they are, the smarter they must be.
对 是的
Oh, oh, yes.
我们会把胃往上拉 和你剩下的食管
We will pull the stomach up and attach it to the remains
连在一起 保持你的肠胃系统完整
of your esophagus, keeping your GI system connected,
这样你就不需要永久性的胃食管了
so you will not need a permanent feeding tube.
我的肿瘤医生跟我都说过
My oncologist told me all this,
但我不敢相信
but I refused to believe it --
自己会痊愈
that it was all gonna be okay --
直到我听到我的外科医生这么说
until I heard it from my surgeon.
抱歉 就是
I'm sorry, it's just...
我经历了离婚和事业转型
I've been through a divorce and a career change...
终于买♥♥下了自己的咖啡店
and I finally bought my own cafe...
就在我得到诊断前三天
three days before I got my diagnosis.
我以为这是我做错了的预兆
And I thought it was a sign I was making a mistake.
但其实正好相反
But it was just the opposite.
我没说完呢
I wasn't done.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry...
我还得告诉你手术的风险
I have to inform you of the risks of this procedure.
有7%的可能会产生心脏和肺部问题
There is a 7% chance of heart and lung problems,
12%的感染可能性以及0.5%的死亡风险
a 12% chance of infection, a 0.5% of death, among others.
来吧 莫菲医生
Bring it, Dr. Murphy.
肖恩很幸运
Shaun got very lucky.
第一个主刀手术分到了世界上最友好的病人
Landed the world's most genial patient for his first case.
-真好 -是你真好
- Nice. - Of you.
你为他选了那个病人
You picked that patient for him --
我听说你介入前这是朴的病人
I heard it was Park's chart before you stepped in.
肖恩的弱点是和病人交流
Shaun's weakness is patient management.
你不应该宠着他
You shouldn't be coddling him.
如果考验过头了 就会失去他
We challenge him too much, we lose him.
莫菲
Murphy?
他会坚持 他可是出了名的坚韧不拔
He perseveres. He's annoyingly resilient.
我同意 有些失败似乎一点都不影响他
I agree that some failures don't seem to faze him at all.
但这是他一直以来的梦想
But it's his lifelong dream.
所以是的 我觉得我们会失去他
So, yes, I think we could lose him.
下周我要好好收拾收拾他了
I'll tough-love his ass next week.
好了 柯蒂斯 我们可以开始
Okay, Curtis, we're good to go.
柯蒂斯 我的天 你还好吗
Curtis, my God. Are you okay?
我想我本应该和承包商一起走
I'm thinking I should've gone with the contractor.
他的思维还是混乱的
His thinking was impaired.
他血液中的酒精含量是0.09
He had a blood alcohol level of .09.
你们的检测肯定错了
Your test must be wrong.
你入院时已经喝得酩酊大醉了
You were quite inebriated when you came in.
不可能 柯蒂斯不喝酒的
That's impossible. Curtis doesn't drink.
我们会写在他的病历里
We'll make a note of it in his chart.
我们要把他送去手术室了
We've got to get him to the O.R.
你玩垒球吗
You play softball?
我高三的时候
Uh, my junior year in high school,
我的投手责任得分率是2.95
I had an ERA of 2.95.
我老婆的手臂真有劲儿
My wife's got an arm.
不敢相信你是我的老婆
I can't believe you're my wife.
至死不渝
Till death do us part.
是的
Yeah.
你找到沃利了
Oh, you found Wally.
你还给它取名了
You have a name for it?
对 我的瓦尔特PPK手♥枪♥ 点32口径
Yeah, he's my Walther PPK .32;
可是老相识了
he and I go way back.
上膛了吗
Is it loaded?
这有什么问题吗
I mean, is this a problem?
我只是把它放在床头柜里
'Cause I -- I just -- I keep it in my bedside table,
放枪♥支♥保险柜里 密♥码♥是7359
in my gun safe -- combination 7-3-5-9.
我不会记住那个
I'm not gonna remember that.
我不想记住那个
I don't want to remember that.
如果我们要住一起
If we're gonna live together,
我们需要做一些妥协
we're gonna need to make some compromises.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
你有多害怕
How badly are you freaking out?
我不是很害怕
I'm not badly freaking out.
我协助做过六次食道切除手术
I've assisted in six esophageal resections,
均无并发症发生
all of which were free of complications.
这样说你早该大展身手了
So you're overdue for a blow-up.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是有点生气
I'm just a bit annoyed
因为是我先接的这个病例
'cause I had my hand on this case first,
而现在最多只能在四人中排第三
and now I'm third out of four, at best.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表