剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Because this is stupid scary.
调度中心不知为何改送我们去仁慈撒马利亚医院了
Dispatch rerouted us to Good Sam for some reason.
转移负荷 创伤病人太多 外科医生不够
Put us on diversion. Too many trauma patients, too few surgeons.
现在你添了两名病人和一名外科医生
Now you got two more patients and one more surgeon.
你想做什么手术
Which procedure do you want?
盆腔骨折可以等 七区
Pelvic fracture can wait. Bay 7.
我在管急诊
I'm overseeing the ER.
总得有人管 但不用非得是你啊
Someone has to. Doesn't have to be you.
摩根发来短♥信♥ 她说想帮忙
Morgan texted me. She's offered to help.
用不到手的
Hands-free.
我来管急诊 你俩去开刀吧
I'll handle the ER. You two go cut.
你要靠什么来治疗病人 语♥音♥助手吗
Who's gonna actually treat the patients? Siri?
靠护士 我告诉她们怎么做
The nurses. I'll tell them what to do
并一步步看着她们做
and then oversee every move.
就算没有发生地震 急诊区也不能
Running this place isn't a job for a third-year,
交给一个三年级的住院医师
even on days without an earthquake.
可地震还是来了 没有别的选择
Well, we've had an earthquake. There are no options.
摩根 小心你那双手
Morgan. You be careful with those hands.
否则你的手这辈子就都毁了
You could screw them up for good.
明白
Understood.
彼得林加 三号♥手术室
Petringa! OR 3.
说起来 你去啤酒厂干什么了
What were you doing in a brewery, anyway?
就是在吧台坐坐 喝一杯酒
I was just sitting at the bar, having a beer.
结果就被压在这儿了
Now I'm trapped under it.
你没有21岁吧
You're not 21.
我倒想出示身份证
I'd show you my ID,
不过我的口袋还埋在地底下
but my pockets are kind of underground right now.
我们应该通知你家长你的位置
We should let your parents know where you are.
我没事 甚至都不觉得疼
I'm fine. It doesn't even hurt.
我觉得应该有人来照看你 妈妈爸爸之类的
I think you should have someone here... Mom, Dad.
我妈死了
My mom's dead.
我爸正在坐飞机
And my dad's on a plane.
你知道他的航♥班♥号♥吗 我们能给他送信
Do you know the flight number? We can get word to him.
要是我儿子是你这种情况 我会想在他身边
If my son was in your situation, I'd want to be there,
不管他怎么了 为什么会跑去酒吧喝酒
no matter what else was going on or how he got there.
我爸早就觉得我没救了
My dad already thinks I'm a screw-up.
我这样只会让他更加确信这一点
And this doesn't exactly disprove that.
快把这东西从我身上搬开吧
Just get this thing off me.
骂我贱♥人♥吧
Call me a bitch.
骂我贱♥人♥吧
Call me a bitch.
我们要把急诊病人清空
We are gonna clear this ER
让医院能重新收治创伤病人
and get the hospital off trauma diversion.
这里病床都躺满了 你这双手又不能用
With a patient in every bed and one doctor with zero hands?
其实我有八只手能用
Actually, I've got eight.
我怎么说 你们就怎么做
You guys are gonna do exactly what I tell you.
我让你们把探针左移五厘米
I ask you to probe 2 inches to the left,
那就不能只移三四厘米
I don't mean 1.5 inches or 1.7.
我叫你们清理伤口
I have you debride a wound,
就要用三根碘伏棉签 不是两根
that's three Betadine swabs, not two.
我不管你们都养成了什么偷懒的法子
I don't care what shortcuts you've picked up.
我不会好言相告 那是浪费时间
I will not say please. It is a wasted word.
我不会说谢谢 而是争分夺秒
I will not say thank you. I will be moving on.
我会毫不留情 所以想骂我就趁现在
I will be a bitch, so you may as well call me one now.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
-你是个贱♥人♥ -贱♥人♥
- You're a bitch. - Bitch.
作为女权主义者 我真的不在乎
As a feminist, I'm really not com...
-说吧 -贱♥人♥
- Say it. - Bitch.
很好
Nice.
开始干活吧
Let's get to work.
你应该去上面做你的工作
You should be up there doing your job,
而不是下来
not down here.
莉亚需要我
Lea needs me.
她才不需要呢
No, she doesn't.
你以为救了她 她就会爱上你
You think rescuing her will make her fall in love with you.
才不会
It won't.
你这是
You're...being...
你总跟我说我可以
You always said I could do...
因为我相信你
Because I believed in you.
但现在我不相信你了
Right now, I don't.
她不爱你 她跟你说了
She doesn't love you. She told you.
她觉得你成不了大器
She thinks you're limited.
确实如此
You are.
你成不了她的英雄
You're not her hero.
救救我
Please help!
我们需要中心静脉导管 气管内管
We need a central line, endotracheal tube,
呼吸面罩 便携式氧气 麻醉
bag mask, portable oxygen, anesthesia...
我们有咪唑安定
We've got midazolam.
接合吗♥啡♥应该有用
That combined with a morphine drip should work.
好的 诺琳
Okay. Noreen?
不要做这场手术 求求你了
Don't do this surgery. Please.
我不能这么快就失去她
I-I can't lose her. Not this soon.
玛塔和她的丈夫在一起时
M-Marta was with her husband.
她太痛苦了 她不知道
She was miserable. She didn't know...
你不应该来说服我们
We're not the ones you need to persuade.
对不起
Sorry.
我会给你推轮椅
I will push your wheelchair.
给你擦嘴 满足你的所需
I'll wipe your mouth, whatever you need.
而且心甘情愿
And be glad for every minute of it
因为
because...
你还能活着
You will still be alive.
我们的冒险仍在继续
And we'll still be on our adventure.
五年
Five years.
不够 实在不够
That's...that's just not enough.
你可真贪心
So greedy.
玛塔 求求你了
Marta, please.
谢谢你愿意照顾我
Thank you for being willing to take care of me...
又一次
again.
五年太短了
Five years isn't enough.
不论和你在一起多久对我来说都不够
However long I have with you will never be enough.
当我不再被
I only found you
我的恐惧所支配后 我就遇见了你
once I stopped listening to my fear...
害怕伤害我的丈夫
Fear of hurting my husband...
害怕被逐出教堂
Being thrown out of the church,
害怕孤单死去
of dying alone.
抛开那些恐惧我才能接纳你
Pushing all that aside made room for you,
你是我的生命
and you are my life.
梅伦德斯医生救过我一次
Dr. Melendez saved me once.
他可以再救我一次
He's gonna do it again.
我们勇敢一点
Be brave with me.
好的
Okay.
你找到我了
You found me.
我是肖恩·莫菲医生
I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
我是来帮助你的
I'm here to help you.
你叫什么
What's your name?
薇拉
Vera.
哪里疼 薇拉
Where does it hurt, Vera?
每处都疼
Everywhere.
但肩膀最疼
But mostly the shoulder.
好的
Okay.
请深呼吸
Take a deep breath, please.
你的肺部没问题
Your lungs are fine.
你的手有感觉吗
Can you feel your hands?
有
Yes.
说明神经没有损害
That means you have no nerve damage.
你的重要器官都没问题
It missed your vital organs.
可以进行手术移除 不会有任何永久伤害
I can remove it without risking permanent injury.
那是个好消息
That's good news.
看起来不乐观
This is bad.
我切的时候 支撑着它
When I cut, brace this.
她的脖子根本动不了
Her neck cannot move at all.
先沿后颈部中线切开
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表