剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我不喜欢这样 因为他喜欢你
I don't like that, because he likes you,
肖恩 朴和我就成了二等住院医师
Shaun, Park, and I are second-class residents.
你这么愤世嫉俗的人
For someone as cynical as you are,
居然天真得让人惊讶
you are shockingly naive.
我告诉你你干了什么
I'll tell you what you did.
你扔了个炸♥弹♥ 因为觉得自己被忽略了
You threw a bomb, because you felt slighted.
你让梅伦德斯怀疑他自己
You made Melendez doubt himself,
怀疑他的判断
doubt his judgment.
你让他对你 朴 肖恩还有我产生了怨恨
You made him resent you, Park, Shaun, and me.
我总以为可以如此轻易地
I like to think it's that easy
改变现状
to change the status quo.
但我太天真了
But I am pretty naive.
这件事我同意布朗医生
I am with Dr. B on this.
对不起
Sorry.
办公室政♥治♥
Office politics.
我们以为你睡着了
Thought you were asleep.
盯着脑电波看不会太刺♥激♥
Watching brain waves can't be too thrilling.
如果都像你的一样正常确实不怎么刺♥激♥
Not when they're as normal as yours.
δ波为优势脑电波时 人处于深度睡眠状态
除了这些δ波
Except these delta waves.
意味着你还在睡眠中
They mean you're still asleep.
我希望你不是在准备解剖
Not planning on doing any cutting, I hope.
简做过膝关节低接触应力移植
Jane had a knee replacement using an LCS system,
意味着那至少有三十年了
which means it's at least 30 years old.
她还有数量异常的
She also had an abnormal number
牙齿空洞 人造齿冠以及牙齿填充物
of cavities, crowns, and implants.
这些都是线索 对吗
These are clues, right?
我觉得这和你失去的那个病人没有关系
I don't think this is about you losing a patient.
你在转移注意力
I think you're distracting yourself.
你坚持给简做尸检
You don't want to let Jane go
因为你还放不下卡莉
because you don't want to let Carly go.
什么
What?
你现在是个医生了
You're a doctor now.
你不会对这感兴趣
You won't find it interesting.
一只蜂鸟
A hummingbird.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
警方将所有特殊的标记整理在一个数据库里
The police keep a database of all distinguishing marks.
无名氏 无家可归
Jane Doe, homeless --
没办法 她不在系统里
there's no way she was never in the system...
金利先生怎么样了
How's Mr. Ginley?
就是那个该你们负责的胆囊病例
Your gallbladder case you should be working on?
我们找到了胆结石的位置
Uh, we confirmed the presence of gallstones
已经计划好做胆囊切除术
and have scheduled a cholecystectomy.
那个病例非常简单 不需要什么工作量
It's a very simple case and requires no work.
就你这种态度
With that attitude,
可能又会有病人死在你的手术台上
you could end up sending another patient to the morgue.
专心把活着的人治好
Focus on the living.
他是对的 我们得放弃这事了
He's right. We need to bail on this.
肖恩
Hey, Shaun.
你和卡莉一起经历了很多第一次
You and Carly shared a lot of firsts.
你肯定很难放得下
That must make it harder to move on.
我和莉亚也有很多第一次
I had a lot of firsts with Lea, too.
没错 你也放下她了
Yeah, you did. And you moved on.
对吗
Didn't you?
要怎么才能放下
How do you move on?
肯尼 帮我查个人
Hey, Kenny, I need a name.
这件事情我们得保密
We need to keep this on the DL.
我们在进行秘密行动
We're going undercover.
梦游症的病因非常广泛
Causes of sleepwalking run the gamut
可能是严重的
from the serious,
比如多发性硬化症 脑炎或者脑肿瘤
like MS, encephalitis, and brain tumors,
也可能是常见的酗酒和嗑药
to the mundane, like alcohol and drug use,
不良的睡眠卫生习惯 或者压力过大
poor sleep hygiene, and stress.
问题在于 如果要做排除法
Problem is, to rule some of those out,
我们需要一份完整的病史
we need a full patient history,
但是沉睡的和清醒的艾登有着各自的说法
but asleep Aiden and awake Aiden each have their own story.
那就两个都问
So interview them both.
在病人睡着的时候记录病史
Take a medical history from a patient when they're asleep?
我从来没听说过梦游者会说谎
I've never heard of a lying sleepwalker.
我得走了
I got to go.
压力大吗
Stress?
我必须要保持4.2的绩点
I have to maintain a 4.2 GPA.
你觉得呢
W-what do you think?
你得先有个关心的事情才会有压力 不是吗
You have to care about something to be stressed, don't you?
我不费吹灰之力就能拿到4.2的绩点
And since I'm getting a 4.2 without trying...
可能会在派对上喝一杯酒
Maybe a glass of wine at a party.
我就喝一点点
I just microdose...
但我就没有不喝多的时候
you know, whenever I'm not macrodosing.
你会打盹或者睡前锻炼吗
Do you nap, exercise before bedtime?
我从来不打盹 我一周锻炼五天
I never nap, I work out five days a week --
但从不会在睡前锻炼 那时候已经午夜了
never too close to bedtime, which is midnight,
最晚十二点半
12:30 at the latest.
我被五千个女人围绕着
I am surrounded by 5,000 women.
没错 就在睡觉前
Yes, right before bedtime.
难怪我醒来时头那么疼
That explains the headaches I've been waking up with.
我从来没有想过是因为宿醉
I never thought that they were hangovers.
他就是个克鲁马努人[史前人种]
He's a Cro-Magnon.
他不是我
He's not me.
他不可能是我
He can't be.
马尔科和马里贝尔·文塔内
马里贝尔·文塔内
Maribel Ventane.
分享精神
「分享精神
"Sharing the Spirit.
马尔科 马里贝尔和他们五岁大的儿子朱尔斯
Marco, Maribel, and their 5-year-old son, Jules,
敞开大门主办第四届患难之交
open their doors to host the fourth annual fundraiser
年度募捐活动」
'Friends in Need.'"
「马里贝尔·文塔内 33岁
"Maribel Ventane, 33,
与一等奖失之交臂」
was one jump away from a first-place ribbon."
「她饱受骨伤折磨」
"She suffered severe orthopedic injuries."
「两年后在家庭法庭上
"After two years in family court,
36岁的马里贝尔·文塔内
Maribel Ventane, 36,
和43岁的前夫马尔科·文塔内」
and ex-husband Marco Ventane, 43 ..."
「文塔内先生获得了他们十一岁的儿子
"Mr. Ventane was given full custody
朱尔斯的抚养权」
of their 11-year-old son, Jules."
「63岁的马尔科·文塔内在家中过世
"Marco Ventane, 63, passed away in his home.
他靠32岁的儿子朱尔斯· 文塔内赡养」
He is survived by his son, Jules Ventane, 32."
我找到他了
I found him.
朱尔斯·文塔内 巅峰生活
你是朱尔斯·文塔内吗
Are you Jules Ventane?
我是
Yes.
我是肖恩·莫菲医生
I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy,
我最近治疗了你的妈妈 马里贝尔
and I recently treated your mother, Maribel.
她死在了手术台上
She died on the operating table.
我想得到你的解剖许可
I would like your permission to do an autopsy.
节哀顺变
We're very sorry for your loss.
她因主动脉瘤破裂入院
She came in with a ruptured aortic aneurysm,
我们也无力回天
and there wasn't much we could do.
但我们想彻底确定
But we would like to be absolutely certain
她的死因
about her cause of death.
我不关心她怎么死的
I don't care how she died.
记得我跟你说过的放下吗
Remember we talked about moving on?
现在是时候放下了
This is the time to do that.
对两个艾登有何了解了
Where do we stand with the Aidens?
这两个人格
Between the two alters,
他们几乎所有的事都共同参与
they engage in just about every single behavior.
那就倒回利姆医生的推测了
So, we go back to Dr. Lim's list.
或许我们应该考虑一下副肿瘤综合征
Maybe we should be looking at paraneoplastic syndromes.
或许该考虑一下精神问题
May want to consider psychiatric issues --
可能有精神或分♥裂♥发作
could be having psychotic or dissociative episodes.
我个人接触过很多
I have a fair amount of personal experience
精神有问题的人
with people with psychiatric issues.
如果他有精神问题 我会注意到
If he had psychosis, I'd have picked up on it.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表