剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
the more chance you have to learn.
如果遇到合适的手术 一些简单的
When the right surgery comes along -- something simple,
基础的 你们就上
basic, it'll be yours.
开始准备
Start prepping.
也许确实是我先碰的病历
Maybe I did touch the chart first.
放松 没事
Relax. It's okay.
我可以偶尔晚点下班 这是我的工作
I can stay late now and again. This is my job.
得了
Stop it.
你不想要这个病人 很无聊 我明白
You don't want the case. It's boring. I get it.
我知道你明白 无聊现在变得令人兴奋
I know you get it. Boring is now exciting.
无聊意味着这是一个常规手术
Boring means it's a routine surgery,
意味着这是一场利姆口中
which means it's a surgery
我们其中一人也许可以主刀的手术
that Lim just said one of us may well lead.
这个可能根本不用做手术
This one's probably no surgery at all.
可能只是肾结石以及与痴呆症患者
It's probably just kidney stones and late nights
共度的几个深夜
with a man with dementia.
我要抓住这个机会
I'll take that chance.
你讨厌人
You hate people.
他们又不知道
People don't know that.
人们喜欢我
People like me.
你得去陪你的家人
You need to be with your family.
凯兰十六岁了 他几乎不和我说话
Kellan's 16. He barely talks to me.
谁先摸到病历就归谁 正如你所说 是我
It's who touched the chart first, which, as you said, was me.
-就像你说的 -不好意思
- And as you said - Excuse me.
在 哈维 怎么了
Y-yes, Harvey? Is everything okay?
我为什么在这里
Why am I in here?
别担心 很可能只是肾结石
Nothing to worry about. It's likely just a kidney stone.
你只要
You just have to --
太好了 是癌症
Yes! It's cancer.
很好地孤立开了 手术简单
Nicely isolated, simple surgery.
非常适合住院医师
Perfect for a resident.
在子♥宫♥上做牵引 露出阔韧带
Put some traction on the uterus to expose the broad ligament.
我把盆腔牵开器滑到底部
I'll slide the pelvic retractor under the fundus.
酒洒到你身上了吗
Did the wine spill all over you?
溅得卡莉满身都是吗
Did it spill all over Carly?
别说了
S-stop.
看看直肠子♥宫♥凹陷上面
Look above the posterior cul De sac.
-癌症 -是的
- Cancer. - Yes.
面♥积♥很大 我觉得
Very extensive, I think.
似乎已经到处扩散了
It appears to have metastasized everywhere.
肝 肾 腹壁
Liver, kidney, abdominal wall.
缝合
Close her up.
我按了门铃
I rang the doorbell.
是的
Yes, you did.
你打算余生
Are you gonna spend the rest of your life
就躺在这后院吗
lying around in this backyard?
躺在我未来妻子的旁边
That, and lying next to my future wife.
祝贺你 我听说了
Congratulations. I heard.
但是你打算做什么工作呢
But what are you going to do professionally?
当人们像你一样认为自己命不久矣时
When people think they're going to die, like you did,
就会评估自己的生活
they assess their life,
重新评估什么是重要的
reevaluate what's important.
你需要做出改变
You're going to need to make a difference.
你有小狗要我领养吗
Do you have a puppy for me to adopt?
我有个院长的职位空缺
I have a vacancy at President.
又来
Again?
你很感兴趣
You're interested,
但你认为事情必须改变
but you think things have to change.
并不是
They don't.
在癌症之前 你过着有意义的生活
You led a meaningful life before cancer,
在癌症之后 你也将过着有意义的生活
and you will lead a meaningful life after.
谢谢你 醍醐灌顶
Well, thank you. I'm very inspired.
考虑一下
Think about it.
还有注意防晒
Also, sunscreen.
肠系膜上动脉根部的
What's going on behind the pancreas
胰腺后面是什么情况
at the root of the superior mesenteric artery?
需要找更好的角度
We need a better angle.
我们找不到更好的角度了
We're not gonna get a better angle.
当我们实际操作时绝对找不到
Definitely not when we're actually operating.
那解决方案是什么
So what's the solution?
没有
There isn't one.
做手术无法解决
Not surgically.
我们应该让他们去看肿瘤学家
We should refer them to an oncologist.
化疗可能会有帮助 但我不抱希望
Chemo might help, but I'm not hopeful.
你打算怎么跟他们说
What are you gonna tell them?
你们是第三年了
You guys are third year.
想从实践中学习吗
You want stuff to learn by doing?
同情的交流怎么样
How about sympathetic communication?
肖恩 告诉新娘她可能要死了
Shaun, let the bride know she's probably dying.
今早你把卡尔德隆的病历给谁了
This morning, who did you give the Calderon chart to?
我给你们了
I gave it to you guys.
但你给了我们其中一个人
Uh, but you handed it to one of us.
其中一人从你这拿走的
One of us actually took it from you.
是我 对吗
It was me, right?
我不知道 有什么要紧
I don't know. What does it matter?
你们过来然后
You just came up and --
从右边 我在摩根的左边
From the right. I came up on Morgan's left.
你是左撇子吗
You're left-handed?
只有这样才说得通 我更接近
It only makes sense that I would be closer to --
不好意思
Excuse me.
有我丈夫的消息吗
Is there any news about my husband?
哈维 你记得朴医生和雷兹尼克医生
Harvey, you remember Drs. Park and Reznick.
他们给你做了扫描
They did your scan.
是的 我的
R-right. For my, uh...
他们在找肾结石
They were looking for kidney stones.
不幸的是 我们找到了一些癌细胞
Unfortunately, we found some cancer.
-在你左肾 -癌症
- It's on your left kidney. - Cancer?
好消息是它是孤立的
The good news is it's isolated
而且是在一个很容易操作的地方
and in a very operable location.
癌症
Cancer.
我有癌症
I have cancer?
我们要告诉孩子们
We have to tell the children.
我们会做活检来确认
We'll do a biopsy to confirm,
但我相信我们发现得早
but I'm confident that we caught it early.
这很糟糕 我不能死
This is terrible. I...I can't die.
你需要我
I...You need me.
我知道
I know.
但是通过手术 放疗和免疫疗法
But with surgery, radiation, and immunotherapy,
预后良好
the prognosis is excellent.
你应该和我们的病人谈谈
You're supposed to be talking to our patient.
等到我们确定了再说
They can wait until we're sure.
已经确定了 梅伦德斯医生很确定
We are sure. Dr. Melendez is sure.
利姆医生说
Dr. Lim told us
我们已经准备好承担更多的责任
we're ready for more responsibility,
所以我决定我可以自己做决定
so I decided I can make a decision on my own,
我决定做更多调查
and I decided to do some more research.
肖恩 你要学习如何面对病患家属
Shaun, you need to learn how to do this,
拖延只会让事情变得更糟
and stalling just makes it worse.
我想也许你对你的约会感觉不好受
I think maybe you're feeling bad about your date,
然后你在这里 埋头干着
and you're in here - burying yourself in things
你潜意识觉得能控制的事
you subconsciously think you can control.
我怎么知道潜意识里发生了什么呢
How do people know what's going on in their subconscious?
你突然站起来的时候
What happened, Shaun...
发生了什么事 肖恩
when you jumped up?
你的手♥机♥在响
Your phone is ringing.
让它响着吧
It can wait.
是你妈妈
It's your mother.
让它响着吧
It can wait.
出什么事了 发生了什么灾难
What went wrong? What was the disaster?
她之前也打过来了
She called earlier, too.
如果拖延不好
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表