剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
那你是想让我高兴点还是伤心点
So, do you want me happier or sadder?
告诉我吧 因为我真的很需要你的认可
Let me know, because I'm really looking for your approval.
犯贱
Bitchy...
你真的觉得这家伙还在戒酒吗
You really think this guy's still on the wagon?
他是个酒鬼不代表他没有病
Just because he's a drunk doesn't mean he's not sick.
但你能看到的只有酒鬼跟教唆者结婚了
But all you can see is an addict married to an enabler,
所以条条大路通朗姆酒
so all roads lead to rum.
别这样 我说得挺有趣的
C'mon, that was cute.
左心室壁运动没有异常
No LV wall motion abnormalities.
也没有心瓣膜病或功能障碍
No valvular disease or dysfunction.
排除了所有心率失常的结构性原因
Ruling out any structural cause for the arrhythmia.
你赢了 恭喜
You win. Congratulations.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
不错 不错
Good, good.
思考了一天
Pensive.
我在想你的枪的事 还有你为什么需要
I was thinking about your gun and why you need it --
-亚伦 我不是 -不 不 不
- Oh, Aaron, I -- I don't -- - No, no, no.
我是个白♥痴♥ 还是个男人 我明白
I was an idiot and a guy, I get it.
你深夜独自在车♥库♥走动
You walking alone in a garage late at night,
深夜独自走在大街上
you walking alone on the street late at night --
或者坐上我自己的车 甚至走进我自己的房♥子
Or getting into my own car, or even my own house.
没错
Exactly.
所以我才给你一个惊喜
That's why I got you a surprise.
-真的吗 -就在后门外面
- Yeah? - Right outside the back door.
在海豹六队赶来之前
We have exactly 10 seconds to punch in the code
我们只有十秒钟输入密♥码♥
before S.E.A.L. Team Six arrives.
7-3-5-9.
每扇门 每扇窗 每个超过
Every door, every window,
91厘米宽的通风口都装了
every vent over 36 inches.
这是你的安全钥匙
This is your security fob.
适用所有84个相邻州和加拿大
Works in all 48 contiguous states and Canada.
你不知道这能给我多少额外的安全感
You have no idea how much extra comfort this is gonna give me.
事实上 我希望这是
Actually, I was hoping it would be
你安全感的主要来源
your primary source of comfort.
你以为这意味着
You were thinking that this would mean
我会放弃我的枪
I would give up my gun?
我就是这么想的
That's exactly what I was thinking.
安全系统的第一条规则是多多益善
Well, the first rule of security systems is redundancy.
照这说法我们应该买♥♥辆坦克放在车♥库♥里
By that logic, we should get a tank for the garage.
亚伦 我想要枪的原因并不重要
Aaron, it shouldn't matter why I want a gun --
不管是因为它让我感觉更安全
whether it's because it makes me feel more secure,
还是因为那是我父亲留下的纪念品
or it was a memento of my dad's
或者只是因为射击很有趣
or just because it's fun to shoot.
重要的是我是个成年人
All that matters is I'm a grown-up,
我会负责的 并且我想要
and I'm responsible, and I want it.
你会毁了肖恩
You're ruining Shaun.
也许你让他克服了病人管理的困难
Maybe you got him over the hump of patient management,
但是手术管理呢
but what about surgical management?
主导手术室
Taking charge of the O.R.,
保持沟通渠道畅通 人人合作
keeping lines of communication open, everyone cooperating.
你正在把他推入深渊
You're throwing him into the deep end,
这对他不公平
and that's unfair to him.
除非你打算当救生员
Unless you plan to scrub in as a lifeguard.
他没事的
He'll be fine.
你亲自挑选了他的手术团队
You handpicked his surgical team?
你会毁了他
You're ruining him.
测试证明他的心律失常
The tests prove his arrhythmia is associated
与过量摄入酒精有关
with excessive ethanol consumption.
但是没有永久性的损伤
But there's no permanent damage
只要不再饮酒
and his rhythm will return to normal
他的心率就能恢复正常
in the absence of any further drinking.
我们十五岁相识
We met when we were 15.
我是首席单簧管演奏家 他是副首席
I was first clarinet, he was second.
他父母搭乘的飞机失事时
We were at a band festival in Anaheim when he found out
我们正在安纳海姆参加乐队音乐节
his parents died in a plane crash.
我们一起伤心 然后相爱了
We grieved together and fell in love.
那时起他开始喝酒
Then he started drinking.
直到我威胁说我要走 他才终于醒了
It wasn't until I threatened to leave that he finally woke up.
他收到两年康复筹码的那天
The day he received his two-year recovery chip
就是我们结婚的日子
was the day we got married.
那天他面对我
The day he vowed to me,
面对满教堂的亲朋好友发誓
and a church full of our family and friends,
他再也不会喝酒了
that he would never drink again.
我们的婚姻建立在他不喝酒的前提上
Our marriage is built on his sobriety.
我相信他
I believe him.
蒂尔
Teal,
我们测量了三次酒精浓度
we ran the BAC three times,
结果是一致的
and the results were consistent.
我信任我的丈夫
I believe in my husband.
没办法
I have to.
他的血压在下降
His BP is dropping.
体温正常
Temp is normal.
检查休克的原因
Check for causes of shock.
上消化道出血 立刻检查红细胞压积和输血
Upper GI bleed -- need stat hematocrits and transfuse blood.
手术是最容易的部分
Surgery's the easy-peasy part.
是你想要的 好好享受
You wanted this, enjoy it.
我做不到
I can't.
如果我分心 如果我心烦意乱
If I get distracted, if I get upset --
如果你有 安德鲁斯是你的后盾
If you do, Andrews has your back.
如果必须由安德鲁斯医生接手 那我就失败了
If Dr. Andrews has to take over, then I have failed.
我失败了 我威胁到了病人的生命
I have failed, and I have endangered a patient's life,
如果我不擅长那容易的部分
and if I'm no good at the easy-peasy part,
那我擅长做什么
then what part am I good at?
当我们变得抓狂时 我们怎么做
What do we do when we get all nutty like this?
吹灭蜡烛
Blow out the candles.
你需要多少个
How many do you need?
三个
Three.
我刚才在找你
Hey. I was looking for you.
大日子 对吧
Big day, huh?
你紧张吗
How are your nerves holding up?
我不紧张
I'm not nervous.
你当然紧张 所有人都紧张
Of course you're nervous. Everybody's nervous.
只是说明你在意
It just means that you care.
紧张说明我感觉无法胜任并且准备不足
Being nervous means I feel inadequate and unprepared,
而即便我都不是
and if I am either of those things,
我是否在意也并不重要
it doesn't matter whether I care or not.
你完全胜任并且你准备得很好
You are more than adequate, and you're very prepared.
你让我想起一位我认识的年轻外科医生
You remind me of a -- a young surgeon I knew once.
他第一次做主刀医生的时候 很激动
The day he got his first lead, he was thrilled,
但他完全一团糟 想要记住所有事
but he was a mess, trying to remember a million things,
想象各种可能发生的状况
imagining a million things that could go wrong.
不过他想起了分娩过程
But then he remembered the birth process,
母亲们需要找到一个关注点
how moms are asked to pick a focal point,
把其他的感觉都过滤掉
let everything filter through that.
所以他选择把关注点放在橙色上
So, he chose the color orange to focus on.
这就是他用来集中注意力的帽子
This is the cap that he focused on,
他戴着这顶帽子成功完成了手术
and he got through it with flying colors.
或许能帮到你
Maybe it'll help.
你为什么会有那位年轻外科医生的帽子
Why do you have the young surgeon's cap?
刚才是含糊其词
I was being coy.
那位年轻外科医生就是我
The young surgeon was me.
你好
Konnichiwa.
这是日语的你好
That's Japanese for hello.
你好 我42分钟后有手术
Konnichiwa. I have surgery in 42 minutes.
所以我来祝你好运
Which is why I'm here, to wish you luck.
我不需要运气
I don't need luck.
每个人都需要运气
Everyone needs luck.
这是个幸运吻
That was a good luck kiss.
一个吻怎么能给你
How can a kiss give you --
这也是
So was that.
我觉得有点幸运
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表