剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
which I've inadvertently just demonstrated.
直接按压止血
Hold direct pressure.
我需要看得更清楚
I need better exposure.
我没有慢慢来而是直接问了
I sliced instead of peeled.
你熟悉间断性肝门部血流阻断法吗
You are familiar with the Pringle procedure,
布朗医生
Dr. Browne?
我知道 但我从未
Yes, although I've never...
用非创伤性止血钳
Clamp down the portal triad
夹住肝门三体
with an atraumatic hemostat clamp,
然后用二号♥肠线
then use a number 2 catgut suture.
肖恩 直接去找她解释
Shaun, just go to her and explain.
如果我说的话让她不舒服
If what I said made her uncomfortable,
那么多说就多错
then saying more could make her more uncomfortable.
我没有慢慢来而是直接问了
I sliced instead of peeled.
在做完米歇尔的手术后
After Michelle's surgery,
我会去找卡莉谈
I will go and talk to Carly.
好
Good.
你很快就可以跟她谈了
You can talk to her soon.
第二手术室的手术取消了
OR 2 had a cancellation.
你的手术45分钟后就要开始了
Your surgery is in 45 minutes.
你好 我是布朗医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Browne.
我将为米歇尔做手术
I will be performing Michelle's surgery.
我要摘除她的胆囊
I will be removing her gallbladder.
这是个简单的手术
It is a simple procedure.
我们一定会照顾好你女儿
We're gonna make sure your daughter is well taken care of.
先生 我们得砍掉它的头
Sir, we need to decapitate it.
不 不要 我求你了
No, don't. I'm begging you.
不要
Don't.
求你了
Please.
我没法做影像
I can't get an image.
怎么回事
How did that --
那是条剑鱼吗
I-is that a swordfish?
背鳍怎么是那样
With that dorsal fin?
这是条马林鱼
It's a marlin.
它上钩可把我高兴坏了
I hooked him with a naked ballyhoo.
它在鱼钩上缠斗了一个多小时
Battled me for over an hour.
突然就从水里跳出来了
Suddenly, he just leapt out of the water.
直接跳到我身上
He came right at me.
故事留到酒吧再讲吧 昆特
Save the story for the bar, Quint.
现在 我们得把这该死的东西切成两半
Right now, we need to cut the damn thing in half.
不
No.
四十多年来
40-plus years
我一直在追寻这样一条鱼
I've been chasing a fish like this.
你们不能就这样把它的头砍了
You can't just behead him!
我们也不能把它的鼻子留在你腿里
Can't leave his nose in your leg, either.
是他的喙
His bill.
你们就不能轻轻地把它拉出来吗
Can't you just pull him out gently?
我会签免责声明的
I'll sign a waiver.
拉出来的方法从没成功过
The pull-out method never works.
如果损伤到你的血管 就更糟了
If any of your blood vessels are damaged, it gets messy.
恭喜 听说你的手术已经安排好了
Congrats. I hear your surgery is on the schedule.
他的末梢脉搏如何
How's his distal pulse?
有点微弱 但还是有
A little thready, but still there.
我们得给他做核磁共振
We need to get him to an MRI.
我走哪都得带上富兰克林
I'm not going anywhere without Franklin.
我用我父亲的名字给它取名
I named him after my father.
这对你和富兰克林都好不了
You and Franklin both won't fit.
怎么回事 你说它死了
How? You said he was dead!
我没检查脉搏
I didn't take a pulse.
去找点东西把它弄死
Go get something to kill it.
-不 它死了 -它在动
- No, it's dead! - It's moving!
这是死后反应
It's a postmortem response.
你们是医生 人不会这样吗
You guys are doctors. Don't people do this?
-不 -不
- No! - No!
我午饭的时候再帮你看看
I'll help you review at lunch.
手术还有20分钟就开始了
Surgery's in 20 minutes.
-祝你好运 -也祝你好运
- Good luck. - You, too.
我要...
I want to...
不 不 我还没看
No, no, I haven't looked.
我要么...
I want to be...
-伟大... -好
- Great. ...great... - Okay.
-要么碌碌无为 -碌碌无为
- ...or nothing. - Nothing.
明白了
Got it.
我尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
你好 你一定是米歇尔的母亲
Hi. You must be Michelle's mother.
我是布朗医生 我会...
I'm Dr. Browne. I'll be --
是的 她要在这里待多久
Yeah. How long will she have to stay in here?
医院总让我紧张
Hospitals make me nervous.
三天到一周 根据...
Three days to a week, depending on --
那她会缺很多课
Well, she's gonna miss a lot of school.
而且她今天下午还要照看蒂莎和弟弟们
And she watches Tisha and her brothers in the afternoon.
你女儿的胆囊有
Your daughter has a serious infection
严重的感染
in her gallbladder.
她的症状已经时好时坏
She's been experiencing symptoms
持续了很久
on and off for a while now.
她从没告诉过我
She never told me that.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me that?
-妈妈 -我要说的是
- Mama -- - My point is,
她已经病了有段时间了
she's been ill for a while,
所以彻底痊愈需要...
so her recovery may take...
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom?
求你了 我胸口很疼
P-please, my -- my chest hurts.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
她的血氧饱和度在下降 她心动过速了
Her oxygen levels are dropping. She's tachycardic.
得马上做胸部CT
I need a chest CT, stat.
给肺部供血的
You had a blood clot
动脉里有个血块
in the artery that feeds your lungs.
这种情况叫肺栓塞
It's called a pulmonary embolism.
药物让血块碎裂了
This medicine broke it up.
怎么会这样
How could that happen?
从扫描结果来看
According to our scan,
这是你腿部大血块的一部分
it was part of a larger clot in your leg
大血块碎了后随血液流到了那里
that broke off and traveled there.
至于为什么会形成那个大血块
As for why the larger one formed,
之前我问你是否在服用避孕药
when I asked you if you were taking birth control pills,
你说没有
you said no.
这是真话吗
Was that the truth?
你之前当着蒂莎的面问我
You asked me in front of Tisha.
我跟我男朋友上♥床♥
I'm doing it with my boyfriend,
但我不想怀孕
and I don't want babies,
所以我在吃避孕药
so I'm taking birth control pills.
你吃了多久避孕药了
How long have you been taking them?
不知道 一年吧
I don't know. A year?
我会给你男朋友开避孕套
I'm prescribing condoms for your boyfriend.
你得停止服用避孕药才能防止产生更多血块
You need to go off the pill to prevent further clots.
布朗医生会从你的股静脉放进一个
Dr. Browne is gonna place an IVC filter
下腔静脉滤器
via your femoral vein,
以防血块其他部分碎裂
in case other parts of the clot break off.
你的胆囊手术要等到明天才能做了
Your gallbladder surgery's gonna have to wait till tomorrow.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
导管要从这里插♥进♥去
This is where the catheter goes in.
你这些疤痕是怎么来的
How did you get these scars?
我爬栅栏的时候割到了
I cut myself climbing a fence.
那些疤痕
Those scars...
都是直线 排成一排
they're straight, in a row,
长度全都一样
all the same length.
我不信那是爬栅栏割的
I don't believe you got them from a fence.
我才不管你信不信
I don't care what you believe.
自残的孩子
Kids who cut,
背后大都有很悲催的故事
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表