剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
In case I croak.
也许你那烦人的女友也只希望这样
It's probably all your annoying girlfriend wants, too.
知道你在她身边
Just to know you're there.
卡莉的身体很好 不太可能近期死亡
Carly's in good health and unlikely to die soon.
有些姑娘就是被上天眷顾
Some girls have all the luck.
请求无效
请联络系统管♥理♥员♥
黛比
Debbie!
你喊我
You bellowed?
这玩意坏了
This thing is broken.
你能让IT部门派人过来修吗
Can you call someone from I.T. and send them over, please?
我忘记告诉你 我升级了系统
Oh, I meant to tell you that I, um, upgraded our software.
会更快 更有效
It's gonna be faster, more efficient.
但我不知道怎么用
Not if I don't know how to use it.
你不能一声不吭地改变我的整个软件系统
You can't just change my entire software system without asking me.
我没有改 只是升级了 你看
I didn't change it. I upgraded it. There.
或赶走我的外科主任
Or kick out my Chief of Surgery.
或打断我的预约
Or interrupt my appointments.
如果你不按照日程表
You'll be here 20 hours a day
就得每天在这待二十个小时
if you don't stick to a schedule.
这是我的决定
It's my call.
我不是来这贴几个创可贴
I'm not here to slap on Band-Aids
或写几张处方的
or to write prescriptions.
那个女人有严重的问题 我们需要讨论
That woman had serious issues we needed to discuss.
那个钱包里有啮齿动物的女人
The one with the rodent in her purse?
那是松鼠 北方飞鼠
It's a squirrel. It's a Northern flying squirrel.
反正你也不能在五分钟内
You weren't gonna fix whatever issues she has
-解决她的问题 -这是我的诊所 懂吗
- with an extra five minutes. - It's my clinic, okay? !
我决定如何管理
I decide how it runs!
好吧
Okay.
我以为你想让我成为其中一员
I thought that you wanted me to be a part of it.
真正的帮忙
You know, to actually help and to...
做些改变 提出意见
make changes, have opinions.
但如果你不那么想
But if that's not what you want,
那我应该做我之前答应过的
then I -- I should do what I promised...
我辞职
I quit.
你的缝线用完了
You're out of sutures.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该说那些话
I -- I shouldn't have said any of that.
我最近失去了亲近的人
I lost somebody recently.
我很伤心
And it hurts.
非常心痛
A lot.
我把气撒在了你身上 这对你不公平
And I took it out on you, and that is unfair.
但如果你不做手术
But if you don't have this surgery,
你就不能再在棒球比赛时喝冰沙了
you won't ever drink another slushy at a baseball game.
或在路上兜风时感受风吹拂脸庞的感受
Or feel the wind in your hair when you speed down the road.
或...
Or...
或抚摸裸女
Or touch a naked woman.
没错 现在的情况非常 非常糟心
Now, this sucks. It really, really sucks.
但它会慢慢好起来
But it will get less sucky.
而现在让你痛苦不堪的那部分
And the part that hurts so much right now
也会开始慢慢好转
will start to hurt less.
生活会继续
And life goes on,
你会有许多刻骨铭心的美好时刻
and you will have wonderful moments,
糟心的时刻
sucky moments.
那些都是你的生活
And it will be your life.
而且那会是个精彩的生活 查理
And it'll be a good life, Charlie.
我觉得那会是个无与伦比的生活
I suspect it might even be a great life.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
抱歉花了一会
Sorry it took a while.
车有点毛病
Car trouble.
欢迎回来 查理
Welcome back, Charlie.
有不少爱你的人为你担心
You had some good people very worried.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你们可以为这事永远禁我的足 但我只是
You guys can ground me forever for this, but I just...
我想再享受一天的欢乐时光
I just wanted to have one last day of fun.
我们也可以重新变得有趣
We can be fun, too. Again.
我在想
I was thinking
也许是时候重启所走就走家庭探险日了
it might be time to reintroduce the SFADs.
棒球比赛 音乐会 熬夜
Baseball games, concerts, staying up late.
那些听起来蛮无聊的
That sounds pretty lame.
我们有些迟了
We're running a little late,
现在得帮你做术前准备了
and we need to get you prepped.
抱歉 我需要5-0尼龙缝线
I'm sorry. I need some 5-0 nylon sutures.
而且我们需要谈谈
And apparently we need to talk.
你可以跟外科主任说我没事
You can report back to the Chief of Surgery that I'm fine.
你无需跟我谈 无需跟她谈
You don't have to talk to me. You don't have to talk to her.
但你得找人谈谈
But you need to talk to someone.
我不是医学生 亚伦 我以前也失去过病人
I'm not a med student, Aaron. I've lost patients before.
但你从没失去过本可以活下来的病人
But you never lost someone who should have lived.
谁心里都会难受 我也不会
No one would be fine. I wouldn't be.
你有事
You're not fine.
其实只是因为你老板觉得你有事
If for no other reason than your boss doesn't think so.
还有个更大的问题
And the bigger problem
就是你女友也觉得你有事
is your girlfriend agrees with her.
你醒来时我们会在你的身边
We'll be right there as soon as you wake up.
我们都非常爱你
We love you so much.
我也爱你们
I love you, too.
我们会好好照顾他
We'll take good care of him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
我忘记测他生命体征了
I forgot to take his vitals.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你先走 我带他出来
Go ahead, I'll -- I'll bring him out.
我以为你已经测了我的...
I-I thought you already took my --
别说话
Shut up.
我们现在送病人下来
We're bringing the patient down now.
生命体征稳定吗
Vitals okay?
体温可能有点高 但他准备好了
Temp might be a little up, but he's ready now.
我只需要你从十开始倒数
I just need you to count back from 10.
十
10...
九
9...
八
8...
七
7...
六
6...
五
5...
你说得对
You were right.
我有事
I'm not fine.
有事也没关系
It's okay not to be fine.
你不能责怪自己
You can't blame yourself.
拿刀的是我 就怪我
I was the one holding the knife. The blame lies with me.
但责任在我俩身上
But the responsibility is ours.
你和我吗
Yours and...mine?
是的
Yes.
因为我俩的关系
You're not objective about me...
你无法对我保持客观
because of our relationship.
如果我们没在一起
If we weren't together,
我不确定你会同意我做那个手术
I'm not sure you would've agreed to let me do that surgery.
你真的相信我会因为我们睡在一起
You honestly believe I approved a procedure
就允许你做一个
that I didn't think you could do
我觉得你无法胜任的手术吗
because we're sleeping together?
不 你觉得我能胜任
No. You thought I could do it.
问题就在这里
That's the problem.
我觉得你的个人情感
I think your personal feelings
可能让你高估了我
may have led you to overestimate me.
你来找我
You came to me.
你让我相信这个手术能成功
You sold me the surgery,
告诉我你能成功
told me that you could pull it off.
而现在我就因为相信你而错了
And now I'm at fault because I believed that you --
这跟错不错没关系
It's not about fault.
而是要意识到
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表