剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
It's communicating indirectly.
人人都会这样做 但女性比男性做得更多
Everyone does it, but women way more than men.
大多数时候 我们都意识不到
Most of the time, we don't realize it.
听着像性别歧视
That sounds sexist.
你要向人力告发我还是倾听和学习
You gonna report me to HR or listen and learn?
她有没有跟你说过她不想做♥爱♥
Has she ever told you that she didn't want to have sex
因为她头疼
because she had a headache?
没有
No.
而且我还以为你不想听我谈论我的性生活
And I thought you didn't want to hear about my sex life.
好吧
Fine.
但如果你觉得她心烦意乱
But if you ever get the feeling she's upset about something
她却坚持什么问题都没有
and she insists nothing's wrong,
那就一定出问题了
something's wrong.
肱骨不是断了
Humerus isn't broken.
而是碎成粉了
It's...pulverized.
你觉得是谁向利姆投诉的
Who do you think complained to Lim?
不知道
No idea.
我们得用交锁髓内钉
And we're gonna need internal fixation
进行内部固定
with locked intramedullary nailing
来稳定骨骼碎片
to stabilize the fractured pieces.
肯定是摩根
It must be Morgan.
她总在寻求竞争优势
She's always looking for a competitive advantage.
还是专注病人吧
Let's focus on the patient.
这里一结束你就可以开始
You can start your whistleblower investigation
你的告密者调查了
as soon as we're done.
要是一有什么事不如她的意
How does she expect us to trust her
她就去告诉老板
if whenever something doesn't go her way,
还怎么指望我们信任她
she just goes to the boss...
不是摩根
It wasn't Morgan.
是我
It was me.
为什么
Why?
你是我们中最不争强好胜的
You're the least competitive of all of us.
并非如此 而且我这样做不是为了自己
That's not true, and I didn't do it to help me,
而是为了你
I did it to help you.
如果人们看到你受到了特殊待遇
If people see you're getting special treatment,
即使不是你的错 他们也会怨恨你
even if it's not your fault, they'll resent you.
我没有受到特殊待遇
I'm not getting special treatment.
而且我不需要你的保护
And I don't need your protection.
好 是我的错
Fine. My mistake.
你可以吼我
So you can yell at me
或者我们还是继续工作吧
or we can get back to work.
正合我意
Just what the doctor ordered.
-什么 -你
- W-w-what? - You.
我需要两倍剂量的肖恩 马上
I need a double dose of Shaunie, stat.
格拉斯曼快把我逼疯了
Glassy is driving me crazy.
老年人和科技到底是怎么回事
What is it with old people and technology?
别担心 我只需要发泄一下
Don't worry. I just need to vent for a minute.
如果卡莉来了 我会立马闪人
And I'll scram if Carly comes.
没事的
It's okay.
我觉得卡莉不会再因为你而感到不安了
I think Carly's not insecure about you anymore.
真的吗 那太棒了
Really? That's awesome.
我加上了「我觉得」
I added the "I think"
因为摩根觉得
because Morgan thinks
女人有时候会口是心非
women sometimes say the opposite of what they think.
但我不觉得卡莉会隐藏自己的想法
But I don't think Carly would hide what she thinks.
你怎么看
What do you think?
没人总是会把自己的真实想法说出来
Nobody always says what they think.
所以
So...
摩根是对的
Morgan's right?
除了性别歧视的那部分
Except for the sexist part?
不
No.
我想卡莉很明白你的沟通方式
I think Carly is very in tune to how you communicate.
如果她不高兴 肯定会说的
If she was unhappy, I'm sure she wouldn't hide it.
是的 我同意
Yes. I agree.
午餐结束 我们得去做手术
Lunch is over. We have a surgery to do.
摩根 我喜欢你的靴子
Morgan. Love your boots.
谢谢 我喜欢你的毛衣
Thanks. Love your sweater.
谢谢
Thanks.
做得好
Nice work.
看那儿 在骨头上
Look at that. On the bone.
齿痕
Teeth marks.
一定是只很大的狗
Must've been a huge dog.
在进行不敲门搜查时
During "no knock" searches,
比起枪 我更怕碰上狗
I was more afraid of dogs than guns.
那些匪徒们准头很差
Gangsters have horrible aim,
但他们的狗从不错过目标
but their dogs never miss the target...
也就是我们的裆部
Which was our crotches.
该死 你被抓到过几次
Damn. How many times they get ahold of you?
从来没有 练习武术的又一好处在此
Never. Another benefit of martial arts training.
你踢了那些狗
You kicked the dogs?
就像在橄榄球超级杯的三分射门时一样用力
Like I needed a 60-yard field goal to win the Super Bowl.
太糟糕了
That's awful.
那是正当防卫
It's self-defense.
当然了
Totally.
我需要9-0尼龙显微血管缝合
I need 9-0 nylon microsutures.
下一步是缝合植入血管
Next step is to suture in the interposition graft.
朴医生做得很好 继续吧
Dr. Park's doing great. Might as well continue.
我不介意动手
I... I wouldn't mind getting my hands dirty.
先看看朴做得怎么样吧
Let's see how Park does with this first.
确保你在六点和十二点方向加强缝合
Make sure your stay sutures are at six and twelve o'clock.
你效率很高
You are very efficient.
你很聪明
And you're very clever,
欲骂先赞扬
introing your insult with a compliment.
你所谓的帮助我
Your "helping me out"
看起来很好地帮助了你自己
appears to have conveniently helped you out.
我以为会更糟
I was expecting worse.
梅伦德斯现在反过来
Melendez is bending over backwards to avoid anything
避免对我的工作表达出任何一点欣赏
that might convey the slightest bit of appreciation for my work.
可能是因为
Because it couldn't possibly be
我其实比你做得更好
that I was actually doing a better job than you.
好吧 你大概也给他买♥♥了甜甜圈
Right. You're probably buying him donuts, too.
我做了我认为需要做的
I did what I thought needed to be done,
你在这跟我纠缠这个问题
and you're accomplishing nothing
一点用都没有
by continuing to badger me about it.
谢谢你 「老爹」
Thanks, Dad.
不客气 「孩子」
You're welcome, child.
这个男孩被阻塞的环气管段
The boy's obstructed cricotracheal segment
比我们在影像上看起来大
looks bigger than what we saw on imaging.
切除术我做得比较激进
I chose to be aggressive with resection.
莫菲 活动他的脖子 移♥动♥末端
Murphy, flex the neck to mobilize the ends
减少接合处的张力
and reduce tension on the anastomosis.
你确定我们能把它合起来吗
Are you sure we're gonna be able to cinch it closed?
不是「我们」 是你
Not "we." You.
开始吧
Step on up.
持针器穿4-0聚羟基乳酸缝线
Four-o vicryl sutures on a needle driver.
把侧面牵引缝线
Place lateral traction sutures
放在气管的近端和末端
at the proximal and distal airway.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You all right? - Yeah, it's just,
我昨天晚上挂一幅画的时候
I... I hit my finger with a hammer last night.
锤子敲到了手指
I was trying to hang a painting.
莫菲 你替上
Murphy, take over.
没事的 我可以...
It's all right. I can...
去 你是外科医生 不是个曲棍球员
Move. You're a surgeon, not a hockey player.
受伤了就不能上场
We don't play through our injuries.
下次雇个人帮你
Next time, hire a handyman.
你的手指可是你的生计
Those fingers are your livelihood.
知道了
Got it.
我知道卡莉说她不嫉妒了
I know Carly says she's not jealous anymore,
但就我在午餐时看到的
but based on what I saw at lunch,
我觉得她应该嫉妒
I'm thinking maybe she should be.
我觉得以莫菲的年纪
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表