剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
某人昨晚过得很开心啊
Someone had a good night.
你觉得这些人都有过做♥爱♥的经历吗
Do you think all of these people have had sex?
如果有 他们不该更高兴吗
And if so, shouldn't they be more happy?
也许他们有段时间没体验了
Maybe their experiences weren't as recent as yours.
我想和所有人做♥爱♥
I think about sex with everyone.
但还是最想和卡莉
But mostly with Carly.
我们两个很契合
She and I are very compatible.
很好 肖恩 但人事部可能不会允许
That's great, Shaun, but HR might not approve.
因为我想着做♥爱♥吗
About me thinking of sex?
不 是在公开场合谈论你想做♥爱♥
No, about saying you're thinking about sex.
别笑了
And stop it.
笑着和一位垂死的人交流可不好
Smiling while talking to a dying man is not cool.
布莱兹医生建议我们给你介绍
Dr. Blaize recommended we speak to you
永久性人工血管
about a permanent port.
它可以简化你的化疗流程
It would simplify your chemo sessions.
不需要每次都找静脉
No more hunting for a vein every time.
可以缓解恶心症状吗
Anything to help with the nausea?
那是正常的副作用
It's a normal side effect.
可以缓解精疲力尽的症状吗
Anything you can do for the exhaustion?
这可以...
Anything...
让我的肌肉不疼吗
so that my muscles don't ache?
但你们可以让我不被针扎
But you can keep me from being stuck by a needle.
他们只是想帮你
They're just trying to help.
我知道
I know.
所有的医生都想帮我
All the doctors are trying to help.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我不需要人工血管
But I-I don't need the port.
我也不需要继续化疗了
And I don't need any more chemo.
你当然需要
Of course you do.
这能让你活得更久
It's going to give you more time.
亲爱的 我现在糟透了
Honey, I'm miserable.
脑海绵状畸形
Cerebral cavernous malformations.
会导致出血 血栓 癫痫和肌无力
Leads to bleeding, clots, seizures, muscle weakness,
甚至瘫痪
even paralysis.
你大脑中有好几团
You have clusters of them.
并且病情还在恶化
And they're getting worse.
霍普金斯的医生说我只有一年生命
The woman at Hopkins gave me a year.
麻省综合病院说两年
Mass General, two years.
那你觉得我会说三年吗
So, what, you figured I'd give you three?
有新疗法吗
Some new treatment?
你知道如何治疗 卡罗琳 叶切除术
You know the treatment, Caroline -- a lobectomy.
真是有意思 外科医生这么轻松地建议
I love the way surgeons blithely suggest
在我大脑皮层上切一刀
cutting through my cerebral cortex
移除我一部分的大脑
to remove part of my brain.
为什么不一刀切断我绘画的能力
Why not just take an egg slicer to my ability to paint?
的确有可能导致
Yes, it will likely lead to a curtailment
你的创造力下降
of your ability to be creative,
但你的其他脑功能不会受损
but all of your other faculties will remain intact.
我自己近来的预后情况非常不佳
I had a severe prognosis of my own recently.
手术 化疗 放疗 一切治疗手段
Surgery, chemo, radiation, the works.
我最大的恐惧不是治不好了
My greatest fear wasn't at the edges of the spectrum.
不是生死
It wasn't life or death.
我最大的恐惧
My greatest fear
是苟活着
was survival as something lesser.
那你就明白了
Then you know.
然后我受到了某种启示
And then I had a revelation of sorts.
我是谁 我如何看待自己
Who I am, how I think of myself
并不是由我的外科手术技术而决定的
isn't defined by my skill as a surgeon.
我给你看诊只是出于好心
Uh, I'm seeing you as a courtesy.
我已经不行医了
I don't do this anymore.
实话告诉你 这样也挺好
And guess what? I'm fine.
我甚至更快乐了
I'm happier.
你和家人共度的时间
You could have 20, 30 more years
又多了二三十年
with your family.
平衡的生活不一定是降低质量的生活
A balanced life isn't necessarily a lesser life.
我不同意
I disagree.
我赌二十块 未来二十四小时内
20 bucks says Shaun mentions sex
肖恩一定会在病人面前提做♥爱♥
in front of a patient in the next 24 hours.
他很兴奋
He's excited.
当打开新世界大门时你肯定也曾是这样
I'm sure you were when a new world opened up.
但他还不至于这样
But he knows better.
-二十块 -不
- 20 bucks. - No.
摩根
Morgan.
我还想着能见到你呢
Oh, I was hoping I'd see you.
你好
Hello.
太好了
Perfect.
我还在想这附近哪里可以吃午饭呢
I was just wondering where to get lunch around here.
什么都行 只要是当地美食就行
Any genre, as long as it's locally sourced.
这是你朋友吗
Is this a friend?
我是卡罗琳·雷兹尼克
I'm Caroline Reznick.
这是我妈妈
My mother.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你的眼睛真美
What beautiful eyes.
我希望
I hope...
有人
s-someone...
画
p-paint...
妈
Mom!
妈 妈
Mom? Mom.
妈 你能听到我说话吗
Mom, can you hear me?
蓝色警报 需要救生车
Code blue. We need a crash cart.
良 医
第三季 第十三集
我来接你吃「午饭」
I've come to take you to lunch.
这才十一点一刻
It's only 11:15.
摩根告诉我
M-Morgan told me
在工作时谈论做♥爱♥可能会被认为
that it might be considered unprofessional
是不专业的
to discuss sex on the job.
所以当你说「午饭」的时候
So, when you say "Lunch"...
我是指做♥爱♥
It's sex.
我得待在这工作
I am expected to be here working.
病理化验室的医生
People in the Pathology Lab
每班有两个十五分钟的休息
take two 15-minute breaks on their shift.
如果把休息时间加起来
If they were combined into one
再搭那辆十一点二十五分从这出发
and we used the bus that stops out front at 11:25,
十二点十五分回来的巴士
with one returning at 12:15,
再占用一点你的午饭时间
and we borrowed some of your lunch hour --
你吃三明治只需要22分钟
you only require 22 minutes to eat a sandwich --
那我们就会有
there would be just enough time
足够的时间往返你的公♥寓♥
to get to your apartment and back.
你注意到你分配给「午饭」的时间
Have you noticed the time you've allotted for "Lunch"
很短了吗
is fairly short?
足够长了
Long enough.
对你来说够了 但对我来说不够
Long enough for you, not for me.
这是你的第一次
You've only had sex once in your life.
没人指望你好得能得奖
No one expects you to win awards,
共同感受那一刻也是很有爱的
and it was lovely sharing the moment.
你是在暗示我的表现有待提高吗
Are you implying the sex could be improved on?
是的
Yes.
那困扰到你了吗
Does that bother you?
没有
No.
我并不反对改善性♥爱♥体验
I have no objection to improving sex.
但我以为已经很好了
Although, I thought it was already excellent.
我会改善的
I'll work on it.
找到出血点
Found the source of the bleed.
抽吸并清理凝块腔
Suctioning and evacuating the clot cavity.
到处都是海绵状血管畸形
The Cav Mals are everywhere.
她随时可能会大出血
She could have a massive bleed at any time.
我以为摩根的父母是医生
I thought Morgan's parents were doctors.
-我也听说了 -为什么摩根让我们以为
- I heard that, too. - Why would Morgan let us think
等你们给我妈做完
Maybe you should save the speculation
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表