剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
The biopsy confirmed that the kidney cancer is
肾细胞癌
a renal cell carcinoma.
癌症 我得癌症了
Cancer? I have cancer?
是的
Yes.
你们为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
告诉了
We did.
好消息是通过手术
The good news is that it's treatable with surgery
免疫疗法和化疗是可以治好的
and immunotherapy and radiation.
我们得告诉孩子们
We have to tell the children.
他们知道
The children know.
他们怎么会知道
How do they know?
发生什么了
What's going on?
我要死了吗
Am I dying?
癌症是很严重 但是
The cancer is serious, but --
露比 我们想和你出去谈
Ruby, we'd like to talk to you outside.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
问题不是如何拒绝
The problem isn't how you said no.
而是如何答应
The problem is how you said yes.
她很开心我答应了
She seemed quite happy with the yes.
一切发生得太快了
It came too quickly.
你让她以为她在帮你
You made her think she was helping you
而不是你在帮她 所以她得寸进尺
instead of the other way around, so she came asking for more,
认为她有资格这么做
feeling she was entitled to more.
所以我想答应时其实应该拒绝吗
So I should have said no when I wanted to say yes?
你不应该说出你的真实想法
You shouldn't tell her what you want to tell her.
你应该说出她需要听到的
You should tell her what she needs to hear.
你的职责是弄清你能给予他们什么
See, it's your job to figure out what you can give them,
让他们深信这是他们需要的
convince them that's what they need,
让他们感觉欠了你
and then make them feel like they owe you.
听上去根本不像我
N-none of that sounds like me.
你想按自己的方式行事
And you want to do the job your way,
却又不改变你自己
without changing who you are?
-很可笑吗 -是的
- Is that amusing to you? - Yes, I do.
昨天你还是主治医生
Yesterday, you were an attending.
今天你已经是主任
Today, you're Chief.
你不一样了
You are a different person.
要一杯浓缩咖啡吗
Want an espresso?
不做手术
Without surgery,
你丈夫也许还能再活二到五年
your husband would probably live another two to five years.
他不会太痛苦
He would have very little discomfort
直到很后期 疼痛也可以控制
until very close to the end, and that can be managed.
-你说可以治好的 -是的
- You said it was treatable. - It is.
但和癌症斗争并不容易
But fighting cancer's never easy.
我们得权衡利弊
We have to weigh the benefits against the suffering,
手术本身是很简单
and the surgery itself is usually the easiest part.
他很强壮也很健康
He's strong. He's healthy.
他精神上并不健康
He's not healthy. Not mentally.
你承受的压力
And the burden on you --
我不会让我丈夫死
I am not letting my husband die
因为照顾他并不方便
because caring for him is inconvenient,
因为我会重复一次这场对话
because I'm gonna have to repeat a conversation.
去死吧
Just go to hell.
我们从没在这种情况下做过此类手术
This type of surgery's never been done for this condition.
它会牵扯到你腹腔内的所有器官
We'd be dealing with every one of your abdominal organs,
很有可能会出差错
and something could go wrong with any of them.
你可能余生都要靠透析而活
You could be on dialysis for the rest of your life.
你的消化能力可能会大大减弱
You could have a very compromised digestive tract,
一生的糖尿病
lifelong diabetes.
你可能会出现肝衰竭
You could have liver failure.
我们还没有说全
That's not a complete list.
你可能会死
You could die.
那么
And, um...
如果我们不做手术呢
if we don't do the surgery?
可以做放化疗
Chemotherapy and radiation.
虽然成功的可能性很小 约25%
Although the likelihood of success is slim, about 25%.
你们可能会偏向安宁疗护
You may prefer hospice care.
也许只能再活一年
You'd probably live maybe a year,
但会是精彩的一年
but it'd be a good year.
能给我们点时间想想吗
Could you give us some time to think about it?
当然
Of course.
史蒂文斯溪医疗中心
我们该去吃午饭了
We're supposed to be at lunch.
午饭得晚点吃了
We're gonna be late.
为什么
Why?
为什么 因为我要寻找人生的意义
Why? Because I need meaning in my life.
你的心脏看上去没问题
Your heart seems fine.
你肝脏的位置也很正常
Your liver...seems to be in the right place.
你是脑外科医生
You're a brain surgeon.
做脑外科医生还不够有意义吗
You don't think you can get meaning being a brain surgeon?
无聊的病人和无聊的病症
This is a boring patient with boring symptoms.
肖恩 这是马尔科·哈金斯
Shaun, meet Marco Higgins,
柴油机械师 目前待业
diesel mechanic, currently in between jobs.
有三个儿子 两个很久都没联络了
Three sons, two of whom he hasn't spoken to in quite some time,
但他在努力缓解关系
but he's working on that.
张嘴
Open.
张大点
Wide.
能结交新人很好 肖恩
It's good to get to know people, Shaun.
会让你成为更好的医生
It makes you a better doctor.
说「啊」
Say, "Ah."
你的病症挺无聊 是个好事
You have boring symptoms. That's a good thing.
你可不想要有趣的病症
You do not want exciting symptoms.
你昨晚约会去了吗
You had a date last night, didn't you?
我想听听
I want to hear about this.
马尔科 你想听听是吗
Marco, you want to hear about this?
是的
Yes, please.
-是的 -张嘴
- Yes, please. - Open.
简直是场灾难
It was a disaster.
谢谢你 肖恩 但这不是
Oh, thank you, Shaun, but it's really not --
很有骑士精神
No, it's polite and chivalrous...
尽管骑士精神是个值得诟病的概念
...and even though chivalry is a problematic notion,
但有礼貌是个好事 不管是
politeness is a good thing, no matter which --
肖恩
Shaun!
你还好吗 我的天
Are you okay? Oh, my.
我还好 她就不一定了
I'm okay. She might not be okay.
-我还好 -别站起来
- No, I am okay. - Okay. Don't get up.
我确定她没事
I'm pretty sure she's okay.
脱下他的靴子
Take off his boots.
什么
What?
你觉得马尔科有糖尿病吗
Do you think Marco's diabetic?
看他脖子处的皮肤颜色我认为是的
Based on the color of his skin in the crease of his neck, I do.
根据他的报告来看 我也认为是的
Based on what it says on his chart, I do, too.
他脚上可能感染了
He could have an infection in his feet,
但痛感被糖尿病造成的神经病变掩盖了
and the pain is being masked by diabetic neuropathy.
感染可能会引起腹部症状
That infection could be causing the abdominal symptoms.
马尔科 你介意脱掉靴子吗
Marco, would you mind taking off your boots?
我错了 这一点都不无聊
I was wrong. It's not boring.
我自己能行
I can do it myself.
这点我很肯定 但我们的工作就是互帮互助
I'm sure, but our job here is to help each other,
今天我没做到
and today I didn't do that.
让我帮你打开一罐酸黄瓜当作补偿吧
I'm trying to make up for that with a jar of pickles.
我过界了
I overstepped and...
还在病人的妻子面前揭你的短
undercut you in front of the patient's wife.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
我应该做的是
What I should have done
私下指出你错了
was privately tell you that you're wrong.
-把罐子还给我 -并让你作为主刀医生
- Give me the jar back. - And let you, as lead doctor,
告诉他们 手术不是个好主意
tell them that this surgery's a bad idea.
因为我们应该让一位七十岁的老人
Because we should let a 70-year-old man die
死于可以治疗的病症吗
of a treatable condition?
因为我们不应该让一位七十岁的老人
Because we shouldn't condemn a 70-year-old man
在疑惑和恐惧中生活数年
to years of confusion and fear.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表