剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
可以试着发出点声音
we'd like you to try to make a sound.
现在 从这里试着把气吐出来
Now, start down here and just push the air up.
慢慢来
Be gentle.
我们还不追求你能震破玻璃
We don't need you breaking any wine glasses just yet.
这是我听过最动人的声音
That's the most beautiful voice I've ever heard.
这只是最开始的声音
It's just a primitive sound.
通过言语治疗 他能够完全说话
With speech therapy, he'll be able to fully speak.
科里说谢谢你 莫菲医生
Cory says thank you, Dr. Murphy,
谢谢你坚持这场手术
for pushing for the surgery.
这是他一生最好的一天
This is the best day of his life.
不客气
You are very welcome.
这不是你
This is not you.
这也不对
And it's not right.
我们可以做朋友 不会奇怪
We can be friends and have it not be weird.
已经很奇怪了
It's already weird.
我要走了
I'm not gonna stay.
你不要因为我在这就打算逃避
Well, you don't have to run away just because I'm here.
这不是逃避 这是职业素养
I'm not running. I'm being professional.
你这是矫枉过正了
You're overcompensating.
你想要两全其美
Trying to play it safe.
但终会有人受伤
And it's... it's hurting things.
我和朴因此不和
It got Park and I in an argument.
这不是我像要的导师
That's not how I want to be mentored.
你不是这样的人
That's not who you are.
至少我认为你不是这样的人
At least, it's not who I thought you were.
享用你的晚餐
Enjoy your dinner.
我就搞不懂了
I'm confused.
前一天你还向你的主治医师提出投诉
One day, you're filing a complaint about your boss.
隔天 你又对住院医师们
The next, you're being incredibly nice and supportive
十分友好和支持
to your fellow resident.
我跟你说过 我只是觉得梅伦德斯医生
I told you, I just felt like Dr. Melendez's treatment of Browne
和布朗医生的关系会造成团队的不和
was starting to cause dissension on the team.
这只是部分事实
I have no doubt that's part of the truth.
我猜另外部分事实是
I'm guessing the other part was...
你想先发制人
preemptive.
你觉得这样能保你周全
You thought it would inoculate you.
我们没有办法开除一个
We'd never be able to fire someone
向主治医师提出投诉的人
who filed a formal complaint against their attending.
这就是我搞不懂的原因
Which is why I'm so confused.
为什么你觉得你的工作会受到威胁
Why would you feel like your job could be in jeopardy?
我没有
I don't.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧
Okay.
先说清楚
Just so you're clear...
我会毫不犹豫开除你或者任何一个人
I won't hesitate to let you or anyone else go
如果必须的话
if I feel it's deserved.
不管他们有没有提出投诉
No matter whether they've filed a complaint or not.
当然
Of course.
我理解
I understand that.
很好
Good.
祝你有个美好的夜晚
Have a good night.
谢谢
Thanks.
两份菜单
Two menus.
今晚我打算给你做个惊喜晚餐
I'm going to make you a surprise dinner tonight.
有些特别的芝士三明治
It's a special grilled cheese sandwich.
特别之处在于我加了四种芝士
It's special because it uses four kinds of cheeses...
古老也 帕尔马 黄芝士
Gruyere, Parmesan, yellow...
我觉得我们该分手了
I don't think that we should be together anymore.
我不能再做你女朋友了
I can't be your girlfriend anymore.
我
Did...
我做错什么了吗
did I do something wrong?
不 肖恩 不是
No, Shaun. It's not...
昨晚卡拉Ok的时候
Last night at karaoke,
当你和莉亚一起唱歌♥
when you and Lea were singing together,
你们俩之间有火花
there was something between you two.
你爱的是她 不是我
You love her, not me.
不 不
No. N-no.
不
No.
不
No.
我不爱她
I don't.
其实很明显
It's obvious.
你错了
You're wrong.
你虽然这么说
You say that.
你甚至相信你说的
And maybe you even believe it.
但是
But...
眼见为实 肖恩 我告诉你
I saw what I saw, Shaun, and I am telling you,
不管你说什么
it doesn't matter what you say.
你爱她
It's true.
我觉得她也爱你
And I think she loves you, too.
BGM: The One I Love by Scala & Kolacny Brothers
♪ This one goes out ♪
你应该告诉她
You should tell her how you feel.
♪ A simple prop ♪
♪ To occupy my time ♪
♪ This one goes out to the one I love ♪
♪ Fire ♪
♪ Fire ♪
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表