剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
他只是发泄一下
He's blowing off steam.
他和医生们在一起 很安全
He's with the doctors. He's safe.
他很害怕 不知所措
He's scared and overwhelmed,
而且很显然他觉得不能告诉我们
and obviously he felt like he couldn't tell us --
因为你一直都把他关起来
Because you've been keeping him under lock and key.
我是在保护他
I'm protecting him.
我们必须坚强
We have to stay strong.
我觉得查理知道你们很坚强
I think Charlie knows you're strong.
而且他知道你们爱他
And he knows you love him.
当你们听到「癌症」的那一刻
But the moment you all heard the word "Cancer,"
查理人生中的一切都变了
everything in Charlie's life changed.
而且我觉得他必须明白 在某一刻
And I think he needs to know that, at some point,
他会感觉自己就像重生了
it's going to start to feel like his life again.
我父母以前经常搞一种活动叫做
My mom and dad used to do these things called
所走就走家庭探险日
spontaneous family adventure days...
缩写是SFAD
SFADs.
都很没劲 但他们会让我不去上学
They were pretty lame. But they let me skip school.
去看棒球赛
Got to go to baseball games,
开着喧闹的音乐到处兜风
drive around with blaring music.
吃无机食品和
I got to eat food that was inorganic
转基因食品
and genetically modified.
有时甚至可以熬夜到凌晨
Sometimes I even got to stay up past midnight.
现在我们却只能去看医生
Now we go to doctor's appointments.
妈妈会列很多清单 为我流泪
And my mom makes lists. And cries.
爸爸则无言以对
And my dad's...quiet.
再停一小下
Just one more quick stop.
摩根 安德鲁斯希望我们...
Morgan, Andrews is expecting us to --
求你们了 只要二十分钟就行
Please, just 20 more minutes.
十五分钟
15.
朴跟我说你拒绝了他那个基因疗法的主意
Park told me you rejected his gene therapy idea.
我们不能因为恐惧而放弃看似合理的治疗方案
We can't dismiss plausible treatment options out of fear.
不是恐惧
It's not fear.
是合理的谨慎
It's a reasonable degree of caution.
你从什么时候开始谨慎了
Since when are you cautious?
这种疗法的好处可能值得冒险
The benefit of the cure may be worth the risk.
让朴跟她说
Let Park take it to her.
不 这样做不值得
No. It's not worth it.
从短期来看 这种疗法是风险很大
The cure is riskier in the short term,
但长远来看 好处要远远大于风险
but the long-term upside is much greater.
我们可以让你有机会拥有
We can give you the chance
长久 健康 正常的人生
to live a long, healthy, normal life.
不 你们不能
No, you can't.
我这辈子都是个怪胎
I've been a freak my whole life.
一直在治病
And curing my disease,
让我呼吸一口新鲜空气
letting me take a breath of fresh air,
并不会让我变得正常
it's not gonna make me normal.
把输氧量增加到十五升
Increase the oxygen to 15 liters.
开始给她静脉注射免疫球蛋白
Start her on the IVIG.
我们得让她休息
We need to let her rest.
我也是个怪胎
I'm a freak, too.
人们也曾那样叫我
People have called me that
因为我不是神经正常的人
because I am not neurotypical.
而且我以前也常常独处
And I used to be alone,
跟你一样
like you.
有时独处反而能让我更轻松
Sometimes that was easier.
因为跟与自己不同的人相处
Because it is hard to be around people
并不容易
when you're not like them.
但现在 我有格拉斯曼医生
But now I have Dr. Glassman,
还有位室友 是个女孩
and a roommate who is a girl,
还有女朋友 她只是有时比较烦人
and a girlfriend who is only annoying some of the time.
而且我觉得这样总比独处好
And I think it is better than being alone.
如果你痊愈了
If you're...cured,
你可以参与「户外运动」
you can be..."outdoorsy"
就像你父母那样
like your parents.
也可以待在家里享受电♥话♥性♥爱♥
Or you can stay inside and have phone sex.
你自己选
It will be your choice.
下次你越过我做决定 就是你最后一次了
The next time you go over my head will be the last.
给她准备做基因置换
Prep her for the gene replacement.
干得好 肖恩
Nice work, Shaun.
不 不可能
No. No way.
他就要瞎了
He's going blind.
这是他看裸女的最后机会
It's his last chance to see a naked woman.
你是个女人
You're a woman.
我猜你衣服下面 也是裸女
I bet under those clothes, you're a naked one.
我是他姐姐
I'm his sister.
我给你五十元好处费
I'll slip you 50 bucks.
手术预算报告
我的预算报告 等你批准
My budget proposal, for your approval.
尼尔·梅伦德斯医生
手术案例 等你审核
Surgical cases, for your review.
都要在明晚董事会之前看完
Before the board meeting tomorrow night.
SJSB手术报告
那个怀孕的女人
The pregnant woman...?
尼尔怎么样了
How's Neil taking it?
等五分钟 我和利姆医生在谈事
Five minutes, please. I'm with Dr. Lim.
我看到临床队伍有了新人
I see there's a new member on the clinic team.
怎么样了
How's that going?
才半天 我们正在慢慢解决问题
Well, it's been half-a-day. We're working out the kinks.
如果今天结束前还是顺风顺水
Well, if it's still smooth-sailing by close of business,
告诉我你的秘诀
let me know your secret.
我猜这回答了我一开始的问题
I guess that answers my initial question.
他一直告诉我他没事
He keeps telling me he's fine.
如果他有事 也会最后一个告诉你
You're the last person he'd tell if he weren't.
我会是倒数第二个知道的
I'd be the second to last.
我快好了
I'm almost done.
你是院长
You're the President.
他必须得听你的 或假装听你的
He has to listen when you talk. Or, pretend to.
耳朵感染的四岁儿童
Hey, the four-year-old with the ear infection
已经等了半个小时
has been here half an hour,
他母亲刚拿出手指绘画的工具
his mother just pulled out fingerpaints.
你得去了
You need to go.
黛比 这是利姆医生 外科主任
Debbie, this is Dr. Lim, Chief of Surgery.
我知道 真厉害
I know. It's very impressive.
等你有耳朵感染时再回来吧
Come back if you get an ear infection.
-再实现一个 -不行
- One more. - No.
结束了
We're done.
手术没有我无法开始
The surgery can't start without me.
我们接下去干嘛
Where are we going next?
优胜美公园 长城 珠峰峰顶
Yosemite? The Great Wall? The top of Everest?
-永远都不会够 -克莱尔 别说了
- It's never gonna be enough. - Claire, stop.
你不能把这辈子可能错过的风景在一天内看完
You can't pack a lifetime of things you're gonna miss into one day.
你的情况很糟糕 也很不公平
Your situation sucks, and it is unfair.
但你知道吗 生活就是很糟糕 也很不公平
But you know what, life sucks, and it's unfair,
而且在我们没准备好前就消失不见
and things end before we're ready.
我们现在就回去
We are going back. Now.
不行
No.
我不做手术了
I'm not gonna have the surgery.
我什么时候才会知道
How long before I know
我被你说服做了一个超级蠢的决定
if I've let you talk me into something really stupid?
你可能在接下去的24小时内出现
You could have an acute toxic reaction and die
急性中毒反应并死亡
in the next 24 hours.
但我们希望看见你的身体
But we hope to see some positive sign
能很快出现积极的反应
your body is responding soon.
好的
Okay.
输血完成
Your transfusion is done.
我们半小时后再来检查
We'll check on you in a half-hour.
莫菲医生
Dr. Murphy.
你能坐着陪我吗
Would you... sit with me?
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
没什么 我...
Nothing. I...
我只是希望有人陪着我
I just want someone to be here.
万一我咽气了
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表