剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
但我为你感到高兴
But I'm happy for you.
真的
Really.
我也为我自己感到高兴
I'm happy for me, too.
她有大面♥积♥的疤痕组织
She has extensive scar tissue.
使她的胃与前腹壁粘黏
And it's plastered her stomach to her anterior abdominal wall.
我跟她说过她不会需要永久胃食管
I told her she wouldn't need a permanent feeding tube.
但她需要
But she will.
我们得告知这位厨坛新人她再也不能进食了
We've got to tell a budding chef she'll never eat again.
她会有什么反应
How will she react?
不知道
Don't know.
很糟糕 但是具体情况
Badly. But the specifics --
你应该来告诉她
You should tell her.
她是你的病人 这是你的工作
She's your patient, it's your job.
我不擅长医患沟通
I'm bad at patient communication.
如果我让她非常不开心
If I make her very unhappy,
她可能会不让我做手术
she may not want me to do the surgery.
如果你不愿意冒这个险
If you're not willing to take that risk,
那你就应该把这个病例交给朴
then you should hand the case over to Park.
不 我不想把这个病例交给朴医生
No. I don't want to hand the case over to Dr. Park.
朴会告诉贝丝
Park will tell Beth.
肖恩 这还是你的手术
And, Shaun, it's still your surgery.
电钻
Drill.
你看见他的心律了吗
Do you see his heart rhythm?
速率受控制的心房♥颤动
Rate controlled A-fib.
他病历上没写
Wasn't on his record.
术后问问他老婆
Ask his wife about it post-op.
可能是酗酒的症状
Probably a symptom of binge drinking.
他会撒谎而他老婆只会说她所信的
Which he'll lie to us about and she'll tell us she believes.
她否认吗
She's in denial?
你小时候就做过手术
You had surgery as a child.
还是个婴儿 我都不记得了
As a baby. I don't even remember it.
你有相当大的疤痕组织
There's considerable scar tissue --
比我们通常想象的还大
more than we'd typically expect to find.
这会影响我们的手术计划
Which has affected our surgical plan.
什么影响
How?
莫菲医生来回答你这个问题
Dr. Murphy will field that question.
不 利姆医生说
No, Dr. Lim s-said --
问答问题 莫菲医生
Proceed, Dr. Murphy.
谁能告诉我啊
Somebody please tell me.
我们不能把你的胃上移 所以你需要胃食管
We can't move your stomach up, so you will need a feeding tube.
你的下半辈子都需要
For the rest of your life.
好消息是手术会简单些
The good news is that this surgery is simpler,
所以你的恢复时间会缩短到三到五天
so your recovery time will be shorter by three to five days.
你们谁有枪吗
Do any of you own a gun?
你是想「解决」什么人吗
Is there someone you'd like "taken care of"?
我还留着我的军用手♥枪♥
I still have my service pistol.
我有把西格P365
I have a Sig P365.
你们当中有谁和自己的另一半
Do any of you have, or have you ever had,
有或者有过争执吗
issues about it with your significant others?
我们的儿子出生后 我妻子突然很讨厌
After our son was born, my wife suddenly hated
家里有把枪
having a firearm in the house.
一天晚上 我很晚才到家
And one night, I came home late to a...
她给我做了个展示
PowerPoint presentation.
整整九十分钟的恐怖数据
90 minutes of horrifying statistics.
现在这把枪在我射击靶场的储物柜里
Now it's in a locker at my gun range.
大费周章 但我喜欢
Lotta set up but I like that.
我以前有位男友觉得我有枪很不可思议
I had a boyfriend who felt very weird about me having a gun.
他逻辑分♥析♥不行
He wasn't big on logic,
于是我就走感情路线
so I took the emotional approach.
告诉他不是因为它是把枪
Told him it's not for the firepower,
是因为带着这把枪能给我
it's for the confidence it gives me
作为女性的自信
as a woman when I carry it.
我曾跟一个有枪的家伙住在一起
I lived with a guy who had a gun.
不得不给他下最后通牒
Had to use the nuclear option.
枪滚蛋还是他滚蛋
It goes or he goes.
这招挺有用 他们都滚蛋了
It worked -- they both went.
这太棒了
Well, that's just wonderful.
我听说你的消息了
I heard your news.
太激动人心了
It's pretty exciting.
我跳了七次
I jumped seven times.
焦虑水平有多高
How's the anxiety level?
为什么人们总问我这个
Why do people keep asking me that?
人人都会有疑虑 肖恩
Everyone has doubts, Shaun.
我很激动
I'm excited.
你可以激动 和紧张
You can be excited. And nervous.
通常两者密不可分
Usually they go together.
说到这个 如果昨晚我太为自己考虑了
Speaking of, uh, I'm sorry if I was a bit
我向你道歉
too assertive last night.
莉亚说你一定觉得我很难相处
Lea said it must be tricky for you.
所以现在莉亚也知道
So now Lea is also privy to
我们亲密关系中的亲密行为了吗
the intimacies of our intimacy?
-好极了 -是的
- Great. - Yes.
莉亚还说要告诉你
Lea said to tell you
我更喜欢一次只碰一个地方
that I prefer to touch only thing at a time.
找到食道上括约肌的位置
Located upper esophageal sphincter.
肿瘤边缘清晰 是从上面还是下面切除
You have a good tumor margin -- resecting above or below?
下面
Below.
最后还是肖恩把消息告诉了病人
Shaun gave the news to his patient after all.
肖恩做的正如我所料
Shaun did what I expected.
他让她难过了 但这个消息就是让人难过的
He upset her, but the news is upsetting.
她需要时间消化 他要学会如何...
She'll deal with it, he'll learn how to --
她不想让他来做手术了
She wants him off the case.
-肖恩 -不
- Shaun -- - No...
肖恩 我会给你找其他病例
Shaun, I will find you another case.
这是我的病例
This is my case.
我为这个病例做了准备
I prepared for this case.
我不想要其他病例
I don't want another case.
莫菲医生
Dr. Murphy...
你还在学习 肖恩
You're learning, Shaun.
这就是你在教学医院所要做的
That's what you do at a teaching hospital.
我也在学习
I'm learning, too.
从主治医生变成外科主任
Going from attending to Chief of Surgery
是很大的转变
is...a big deal.
每天 每个决定 每个错误
Every day, every decision, every mistake...
我都会学到东西
I learn something.
你也一样
So do you.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
我有发育障碍
I have a developmental disorder.
-跟我来 -我在等公交车
- Come with me. - I'm waiting for my bus.
你可以乘下一班
You can take a later one.
我肯定说过我是外科主任
I'm sure I mentioned I was Chief?
你好 贝丝
Hi, Beth.
我为你经受的一切感到遗憾
I'm sorry for what you're going through.
而且莫菲医生的表达也不那么令人愉快
And Dr. Murphy's phrasing was unfortunate.
但他的表达并没有欺骗或疏忽
But there's been no deceit or negligence.
他是位优秀的外科医生
He's an excellent surgeon
我完全相信他在手术室的表现
who has my full confidence in the O.R.
如果你不相信他 也不相信我
And if you don't trust him, you don't trust me.
那我只能建议你
So, I would recommend
去其他医院做手术
you have your surgery at a different hospital.
我可以帮你安排
I can make arrangements.
但如果你改主意了 我们还是可以
However, if you reconsider, we can proceed as scheduled
按计划明天一早就做手术
first thing tomorrow morning.
如果你不想让别人知道你母亲死了
If you don't want people to know your mother died,
就别表现得像母亲死了似的
stop acting like someone whose mother died.
我要进入悲伤的第二阶段 愤怒了
I'm gonna move on to the second stage of grief -- anger.
我没有表现得很沮丧
I'm not acting depressed.
不 你在犯贱
No, you're acting bitchy.
但你不是那类人 所以看起来很怪
But you're not a bitch, so that looks weird on you,
然后别人就会知道出事了
and people are gonna know something's up.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表