剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
你们双方都需要打破这种模式
That's a pattern you both need to break out of.
我知道我并不总是在你身边
I know I haven't always been there for you,
我只是 我
and I just -- I --
我在努力改变
I'm trying to change that.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Mom.
我很好 一切都很好
I'm good. Everything is fine.
那你第一台手术呢
And your first surgery?
就在今天下午吗
Is that this afternoon?
这...
It's...
实际上不是的
Actually, it's not.
我在没有得到病患母亲的允许下
I arranged a psych consult
安排了一场心理医生会诊
without the mother's permission,
所以我不能负责那位病患了
so I got thrown off the case.
医院怎么能允许呢
How could the hospital allow that?
他们发什么疯了
What is wrong with them?
你都那样努力了 我...
After how hard you've worked, I just --
没关系 妈妈 医院必须那样做
It's okay, Mom. They kind of had to.
-你一定非常失望 -是的
- That must be a big disappointment -- - It is.
还有想说的吗 克莱尔
Anything else, Claire?
我很难过 觉得丢人
I'm upset, humiliated,
对病患的母亲没有照顾好
so, so mad at my patient's mother
她的女儿感到非常非常生气
for not taking care of her daughter.
我 我还松了口气
And I -- I'm relieved.
我如释重负 卸下了我的重担
I'm so, so relieved to have that weight off of me,
这让我觉得自己是个骗子
and that makes me feel like a fraud.
不准你这样说
Don't you say that.
我怎么能
How can I be so scared
如此害怕去做自己期待已久的事
to do something I've wanted for so long?
因为重要的事本身就很可怕
Because things that matter are scary.
来到这里 聊我的生活
That's how I feel about coming here,
我们的关系 我也感到很害怕
talking about my life and our relationship.
如果我无法修复怎么办
What if I can't fix it?
如果我无法弥补
What if I can't make up
我让你失望的这么多年呢
for all the times I've let you down?
然后我就想
And then I think...
「就像克莱尔一样吧」
"Just be like Claire."
因为没什么能够阻止你 从来没有
Because nothing stops you -- ever.
你知道你想要什么
You see what you want,
然后你用你所有的一切去追求
and you go after it with everything you've got.
你让人备受鼓舞
You are an inspiration.
你鼓舞着我
You're my inspiration.
卡莉
Carly?
你有时间吗
Do you have a second?
二号♥手术室正在等待确认病患的肿块
OR 2 is waiting to learn the patient's mass
是否癌变 确认后才能缝合
wasn't cancerous so they can close.
我等下来找你
I can come back after.
我在咖啡馆等你好吗
I'll be at the cafe?
好的
Okay.
麻醉科 呼叫271线
Anesthesiology, line 271.
麻醉科 呼叫271线
Anesthesiology, call line 271.
癌症
Cancer.
那个马林鱼载得了癌症
The marlin guy has cancer.
胸部 腹部 盆骨均未见肿块
CT chest, abdomen, and pelvis showed no masses.
在他的腿里
It's in his leg.
这就解释了为什么动脉血流良好
It explains progressive ulcerations
腿部溃疡却还在恶化
despite good arterial flow.
以及为什么抗生素没起作用
And why the antibiotics aren't working.
我们会在溃疡处取一个样本组织送去化验
We'll send a tissue sample from the ulcerated area.
在我当上首席住院医师后 我会记得的
And when I'm Chief Resident, I'll remember this.
米歇尔出问题了
There's a problem with Michelle.
我不做
I'm not doing it!
你要冷静下来
You need to calm down.
你不准命令我
You don't get to tell me what to do!
我要布朗医生
I want Dr. Browne!
米歇尔 出什么事了
Michelle? What's going on?
我要你做我的手术
I want you to do my surgery.
我要她 妈妈 不要别人
I want her, Mama, not somebody else.
梅伦德斯医生来做你的手术
Dr. Melendez is gonna do your surgery.
他是个很棒的医生
He is a great doctor.
他不是你
He's not you.
你关心我
Y-you care about me.
这里的所有人都关心你 米歇尔
Everybody here cares about you, Michelle.
现在 请你坐下 你的胆囊会破裂
Now, please sit down. You could rupture your gallbladder.
我不想好起来
I-I-I don't want to get better.
-别这样说 -是真的
- Don't say that. - It's the truth!
米歇尔 你需要这个手术
Michelle, you need this surgery.
这才是最重要的 不管是不是我执刀
That is all that matters -- not whether I do it.
我会陪着你的
I'm gonna be there.
全程我都会在观摩室看着你
I will be watching from the gallery the whole time.
你就 你得 你得坐下
You just -- You need -- you need to sit down.
那孩子还好吗
The kid okay?
我不得不把你换下来
I had to pull you off.
你手术中但凡出一点差池
If you made even the tiniest misstep during surgery,
那位母亲立马能把口头威胁变成上诉
that mom would go from threat to lawsuit.
帕特丽夏能接受我在观摩室观看吗
Is Patricia okay with me watching from the gallery?
不
No.
你在观摩室还怎么切除她的胆囊
You can't remove her gallbladder from the gallery.
什么
What?
你负责米歇尔的手术
You're doing Michelle's surgery.
你怎么让她妈改变主意的
How'd you get the mom to change her mind?
我跟她解释了
I explained that,
鉴于布朗医生向她女儿做出承诺
given Dr. Browne's commitment to her daughter,
她是主刀这场手术最合适的人选
she's the perfect choice to lead the surgery.
尤其是我也会一直看着她
Especially with me over her shoulder the whole time.
谢谢你为我争取
Thank you for fighting for me.
当领导该做的
That's what bosses do.
走吧
Let's go.
你放我鸽子
You stood me up.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
怎么了
What's up?
肖恩担心那晚的问题
Shaun's a little worried he may have freaked you out
把你吓到了
with his...questionnaire the other night.
我觉得挺酷的
Oh, I thought it was cool.
我很烦无意义的聊天
Small talk bores the hell out of me.
那好极了 我会转告他
Well, then, great. I'll tell him.
肖恩一直在担心这事吗
Shaun got worried about that all on his own?
感觉不像他
That doesn't seem like him.
我得提醒你
I may have mentioned
普通人不会刚开始约会就问
that people don't usually ask deeply personal questions
很隐私的问题
on an early date.
克莱尔 我喜欢你
Claire, I like you,
但我们不了解对方
but we don't really know each other.
你在告诉我要如何面对肖恩的提问
And yet you decided how I was going to react to Shaun's questions,
然而这不关你事
which isn't your business.
并且你错了
And you were wrong --
大错特错
totally, totally wrong.
我和肖恩不需要你或任何人
Shaun and I don't need you or anyone else
插手我们的感情
to run interference on our relationship.
滚开
Butt out.
我做到了
开腹胆囊切除术
克莱尔·布朗医生
可以开始手术前身份核查了吗
Is everybody ready for a Time Out?
克莱尔·布朗医生 主刀医师
Dr. Claire Browne, lead surgeon.
尼尔·梅伦德斯医生 主治医师
Dr. Neil Melendez, attending surgeon.
肖恩·莫菲医生 助手医师
Dr. Shaun Murphy, assisting.
扬·兰开斯特医生 麻醉师
Dr. Jan Lancaster, anesthesia.
唐娜·彼得林加 手术助理护士
Donna Petringa, scrub nurse.
莎妮·沃尔登 流动护士
Shani Walden, circulating nurse.
病患是米歇尔·雷诺兹
Patient is Michelle Reynolds.
手术为开腹胆囊切除术
We will be performing an open cholecystectomy.
所需工具均到位
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表