剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Last job I had, I was a busboy.
我在拖车里长大
I grew up in a trailer.
其实是好几辆拖车
A bunch of 'em, actually.
我妈不是那种未雨绸缪的人
My mother wasn't the type to save for a rainy day.
但我们从来没放弃
But we never gave up.
就算你觉得自己孤身一人 其实并不是
Even when you think you're alone, you're not.
我想帮助你
I want to help you.
你只需要给我多一点时间
You just have to give me a little more time.
一个小时
One hour.
如果我没想出如何治疗你
If I can't figure out how to treat you
并不让你坐牢的方法 你可以离开这里
and keep you out of jail, you can walk out the door.
一个小时
One hour.
过时我就要出院
And then I'm gone.
接下来几周你会感到有些不舒服
You'll have some discomfort for the next few weeks,
但现在你只需要休息 然后你应该就可以
but all you need right now is rest, and you should be able...
妈妈
Mommy!
天啊 这太酷了
Oh, my gosh, that's so cool.
谁都会吹嘘自己的另一半是最坚强的
Everyone says their spouse is the strongest person they know.
但我现在有真凭实据了
But I have actual proof now.
早说了
Told you.
我是神奇女侠
Wonder Woman.
这太荒唐了
This is absurd.
如果这是个肿瘤 我们会取出来扔掉
If this was a tumor, we'd take it out and toss it.
这次碰巧是毒品
This time, it just happens to be drugs.
对 因为癌症不是重罪
Yeah, because cancer is not a felony.
你不能把毒品跟医疗垃圾一起扔出去
You can't just toss out the drugs with the medical waste.
他不是歹徒 也不是惯犯
He's not a gangster or a hardened criminal.
他只是一个胆战心惊想要活下去的人
He's just... he's just a scared guy trying to survive.
你相信他告诉你的一切都是真的
You're assuming anything he's told you is true.
就算是
And even if it is,
不是每个缺钱的人都会用身体运毒
not everyone who needs money becomes a drug mule.
你无法想象在那种贫困环境中
You can't imagine what it's like
长大是什么感觉
to grow up in that kind of poverty.
你不该痛斥他这种行为吗
Shouldn't you be judging this guy the harshest?
你不也在没触犯法律的前提下成功了吗
You made it out just fine without breaking the law.
并不全是
That's not exactly true.
我妈过去也经常干这种事
My mother used to go on these trips.
我从学校回来 她就不见了
I would come home from school, and she'd be gone.
有时几小时 有时几天
Sometimes hours, sometimes days.
我身上一毛钱都没有
I didn't have any money.
当我需要从商店搞点生活必需品和食物时
So when I needed supplies and food from the store,
我会偷偷把它们放进背包里
I would sneak them away in a backpack.
一天 包破了
One day, the bag broke
所有我偷的汤料和燕麦片
and all of the soup and oatmeal that I had stolen
一股脑地掉在了保安面前
fell out right in front of a security guard.
她看了看我
And she looked at me,
我的脸 我的衣服
at my face, at my clothes,
然后她帮我捡了起来
and then she helped me pick them up
警告了一下就让我走了
and let me go with a warning.
她如果没放我一马
If she hadn't given me a break,
我今天就不会作为名医生站在这
I wouldn't be standing here, as a doctor,
跟你们说这些了
discussing this with you.
或许有两全的办法拯救卢卡
Maybe there's a way to save Luca
既不会毁了他 又不违反规定
without ruining his life or breaking policy.
肖恩
Shaun.
你要坐电梯就进来吧
You need the elevator. Use the elevator.
我哪里做错了吗
What am I doing wrong?
我不知道跟你相处的尺度在哪里
I never know where I stand with you.
前一分钟 我们还在彼此分享
One minute, we're sharing
内心深处自己的恐惧
deep, personal fears with each other,
下一分钟 你就跑了
and the next, you're running away
因为你受不了我碰你
because you can't stand to touch me.
老实说
Be honest...
你跟莉亚之间发生了什么
Is there anything going on with Lea
你不想告诉我的事吗
that you're not telling me?
说话啊 肖恩
Say something, Shaun.
不一样的
It's different.
我
I...
喜欢你 卡莉
like you, Carly.
我和你在一起时
When I'm around you,
我想给你留个好印象
I want to be impressive to you.
对莉亚我就不会想这么做
I don't feel like I have to impress Lea like I do you.
我们会留下你手术过程中的
We will have to keep whatever medical waste
所有医疗垃圾去做检测
we collect during your surgery in the lab for testing.
但在病理学报告出来前
But we will discharge you
我们就会安排你出院
before the pathology report comes back.
报告出来后如有需要我们有义务通知警♥察♥
At which point we'll be obligated to alert the police.
我怎们知道你们不会前脚把我麻醉了
How do I know you're not gonna call the cops
后脚就立马报♥警♥
right after you put me to sleep?
这点上不相信布朗医生 你就是傻瓜
You'd be a moron not to trust Dr. Browne at this point.
她为了救你的小命可豁出去了
She's gone way beyond the call to save your ass.
好吧
Okay.
该说谢谢
Say thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡莉
优点
有耐心
很好闻
想给她好印象
缺点
不全的文身
让我紧张
想给她好印象
莉亚
优点
人好
相处舒服
喜欢卡拉OK
缺点
乱
忽略私人空间
厕纸乱放
播放音乐太大声
莫菲医生
Dr. Murphy.
你今晚先回家吧
How about you head home for the night?
我还需要监测凯莉
We still need to monitor Kerry.
在这躲卡莉比我在家
And it's easier for me to avoid Carly here
躲莉亚容易多了
than it is for me to avoid Lea at home.
好 我只就你第一个拒绝的原因说几句
Okay, I'm only gonna respond to the first objection.
你已经忙了一周
You've had a long week,
你需要好好休息
and it's important you get some rest.
摩根会守着病房♥的
Morgan will take point.
你是怎么确定你的妻子就是那个对的人呢
How did you know your wife was the right woman for you?
要听我的个人建议
Personal advice?
我以为那是格拉斯曼医生的业务范围
I thought that was Dr. Glassman's domain.
格拉斯曼医生离过婚
Dr. Glassman is divorced.
他似乎对他的这段婚姻很满意
He seems happy with his marriage now,
但我无法确定
but I have no way of knowing for sure.
你比他强
You're better than him.
在这方面
For this.
我第一次和伊莎贝尔说话就知道她是那个对的人
I knew I wanted to be with Isabel the first time we spoke.
大学一年级的生物课
Freshman-year biology class.
自那之后的27年里我从未动摇过这个决心
And I have not wavered in that resolve in the 27 years since.
但是
But...
你是怎么察觉到的呢
How did you know?
每当我和她在一起 我的胃里就会涌起
It was a feeling I had in the pit of my stomach
一股奇异的感受
every time I was around her.
我觉得
I felt...
紧张
Nervous?
兴奋
Excited.
说起来老套
It's a cliche,
但每次见到她 我就会心跳加速
but my heart sped up every time I saw her.
现在还是
Still does.
不完全一样 但是
Not quite in the same way, but...
如果你不介意 我现在要回家见她了
Now, if you don't mind, I need to get home to that woman.
回来了
Hey, you.
重返岗位的第一天怎么样
How was the first day back?
有点复杂
Confusing.
是病患有问题还是与卡莉有矛盾了
Problem with a patient or Carly?
如果你不想说 那我们就不说了
If you don't want to talk about it, we can just hang.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表