剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
「良医」前情回顾
Previously on "The Good Doctor"...
我们只抱在一起 好吗
Can we just hold each other for a little bit?
在你真的变成这样之前
Deal with your crap
处理好你的破事
before this is who you really become.
抱歉在你下班后还约你见面
I'm sorry for making you meet me after hours like this.
我的大门总是为病患敞开
I'm always available for my patients.
来吧
Come on in.
你♥爸♥爸被确诊为胰腺癌
Your dad's been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
你和其他人不一样
You're not like other people.
你就像个被宠坏的小孩子
You're like a spoiled, little baby.
肖恩
Shaun?
你还好吧
You okay?
我们必须早上七点到机场
We have to be at the airport at 7:00 a.m.
如果你坐从卡斯珀出发的首班飞机
I think when you're taking the first flight out of Casper,
你不需要提前一个半小时到
you don't need to be there 90 minutes early.
可能也需要
Or maybe you do.
你想谈谈昨夜的事吗
You want to talk about last night?
我觉得应该谈
I think we should.
为什么
Why?
因为你当时状态很糟糕
Because you were in a pretty bad place,
我能理解
which is totally understanda...
我觉得好些了
I feel better now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很高兴我能帮上忙
I'm glad I could help you.
但我还是觉得
But I also think
不能让别人知道我在这里呆了一整晚
we shouldn't tell anyone I stayed here all night.
别人可能会想歪
People might get the wrong idea.
好吧
Okay.
我们一起睡了
We slept together.
你们做好安全措施了吗
Did you use protection?
不不 我们没发♥生♥关♥系♥ 就是睡了一觉
N-no. We did not have sex. We just slept.
一起
Together.
抱成一团
Held each other.
我很不安 莉亚安慰了我
I was upset, and Lea comforted me.
和她一起躺在床上
Lying in bed with her,
我觉得
it felt...
和卡莉一起躺着的感觉不同
Different than it does with Carly.
也许因此你一开始邀请的
Well, maybe that's why you invited Lea
是莉亚而不是卡莉
instead of Carly in the first place?
莉亚和我只是普通朋友
Lea and I are just friends.
她也说得很清楚了
Yeah, she's made that very clear.
有时一个人所做的比他们所说的
Sometimes you learn more about someone
更有助于你了解他们
by what they do than what they say.
当然了 谁都不知道她想要什么
Of course, who the hell knows what she wants.
但更重要的是 你想要什么
But more importantly, what do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你最好尽快想出答案
Well, you better figure it out soon.
不管有没有发♥生♥关♥系♥ 现在箭在弦上
Sex or no sex, the wheels are in motion.
不行动就要吃苦果了
And someone's about to get run over.
他们有卖♥♥棉花糖巧克力曲奇
They had Mallomars.
我们走吧
Let's roll.
良 医
第三季 第十一集
呼吸治疗技术员请到东三区
Respiratory tech to 3 East.
呼吸治疗技术员请到东三区
Respiratory tech to 3 East.
肖恩 你这就回来了
Shaun, y-you're back already?
为什么还不回来 我喜欢呆在这里
Why wouldn't I be? I like being here.
肖恩
Shaun.
对于你父亲的病情我很遗憾
I'm really sorry to hear about your father.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
他死了
He died.
飞机上的座位很不舒服
And the seat was very uncomfortable on the flight,
所以我没法睡觉
so I couldn't sleep.
他们只有咸味花生
And they only had the salty peanuts
没有我喜欢的椒盐卷饼
and not the pretzels I like.
是啊 生活不易
Yeah. Life sucks.
这里需要医生
We need a doctor!
我们当时在山地骑车
We were mountain biking.
她跌下了乱石坡
She fell down a rocky slide.
她的腿
Her leg...
我们需要做X光和核磁共振
We'll need an X-ray and an MRI.
得用些比冰块更有效的
Let's also get you something stronger
-止痛药 -不
- than this ice pack for the pain. - N-no.
我以前拔智齿时他们给我用过维柯丁[止痛药]
Uh, they gave me Vicodin when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.
我吐了两天
I was sick for two days.
我们还有其他止痛药
We have other painkillers...
真的 我没事
Really, I'm fine.
我生孩子时也没用止痛药
Look, I made it through childbirth without drugs.
我可以挺过去
I can make it through this.
骨折没有生孩子痛吗
That hurts less than childbirth?
一触即痛 已肿胀
Tender and bloated.
你得住院治疗 拍X光片
We should get you admitted, get an X-ray.
没事的 给我开点泻药就行了
That's all right. All I need are laxatives.
如果不治疗 肠梗阻可能会致命
Intestinal blockage could be fatal if we don't treat it.
求你了
Please.
我没工作 现在也没有保险
I'm unemployed, and I don't have insurance right now.
这样如何
How about this...
我们不拍X光片 给你开药
We skip the X-ray, give you the meds.
但作为交换 你得答应住院
But in exchange, you agree to stay here
一直待到你排便
till you've had a bowel movement,
这样我们才能安心
and we have peace of mind.
好
Deal.
肖恩 你回来了
Shaun, you're back.
你好 卡莉 见到你很高兴 我很想你
Hello, Carly. It's good to see you. I missed you.
我和摩根有个病患
Morgan and I have a patient
小腿粉碎性骨折了
with a comminuted leg fracture.
我们得马上做个全血细胞计数和血液凝固化验
We need a rush on a C.B.C. and coagulation panel.
肖恩 你♥爸♥的事我很遗憾
Shaun, I'm sorry about your Dad.
你为什么不回我的电♥话♥和短♥信♥
Why didn't you return any of my calls or texts?
我太忙了
I was very busy.
你有时间给我发短♥信♥的
You had time to text me.
我不知道该说什么
I wasn't sure what to say.
肖恩 我知道你有时候不理解别人的感受
Shaun, I know that you don't always understand people's feelings.
但你心里一定明白
But a part of you had to understand
你不理我就会伤害到我
that ignoring me would be hurtful.
我现在也不知道该说什么
I'm not sure what to say now.
我的病患在做核磁共振
My patient is getting an MRI.
我得回去找他们
I need to get back to them.
你要把这些样本拿进去吗
Are you going to take the samples?
创伤后应激障碍
PTSD.
这是个有趣的话题
It's an interesting topic.
我只是在整理笔记 方便以后写病例报告
Just organizing some notes for a potential case report.
不错 希望能读到你的报告
Nice. Look forward to reading it.
我开始看心理医生了
I started seeing a therapist.
很好
Good.
希望这对你有所帮助
I hope you find it helpful.
她觉得 我可能有创伤后应激障碍
She thinks I, uh... I might have PTSD.
听起来有点严重了
Sounds a bit excessive.
你肯定经历过一些童年创伤
You've definitely dealt with some childhood trauma.
你觉得她说得对
You think she's right?
我觉得医生都是最糟糕的病患
I think doctors make the worst patients.
最好的病患会问很多问题
The best patients are the ones who ask a lot of questions.
保持开放的心态
And keep an open mind.
我们给了他泻药
We gave him the laxatives,
结果他立马就想离开
and right away, he tried to leave.
最后吐着晕倒了
Ended up passing out and vomiting.
我没事 我回家吃药就好了
I'm fine. I can take care of this at home.
我们得带他去放射科
We need to get him to Radiology.
要马上做腹部CT
We need an abdominal CT stat.
不 你们不能强...
No. You can't keep me...
你们不能强留我
Can't keep me against my will.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表