剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
何必还要去自取其辱
Why risk finding it out?
出去
Get out.
跳伞
Skydiving?
吃河豚
Fugu?
显然还有穿黄色西装
And apparently a yellow suit.
你觉得像他那样死期已定
Do you think a deadline like he has
会让你迫不及待地去寻找真我吗
burns you down to who you really are?
还是只会让你疯狂和绝望
Or does it just make you nuts and desperate?
为什么不能两者兼有
Why can't it be both?
好吧
Okay, um...
我只要有一所偏僻的小房♥子
a little house in the middle of nowhere.
两只鸡 一只狗
Two chickens. One dog.
不再有人对我有所期待
Nobody who expects anything from me.
甚至没人跟我说话
Nobody who is even verbal.
我已经厌倦了试图治愈自己
I'm tired of trying to fix myself.
而且我也厌倦了被别人当作软柿子
And I'm tired of being known as a soft touch.
我不信
Not buying it.
如果你只有六个月可活了
There's no way you would get a dog
你根本不可能得到一只狗
if you only had six months to live.
这样不公平
Wouldn't be fair.
好吧 那我就收养几只搜救犬
Okay, then I would foster a series of rescue dogs.
你说你厌倦了做软柿子
You said you're tired of being a soft touch,
但你还幻想着帮助别人
and yet your fantasy involves helping.
这是我们的本性
We are who we are.
这种手术叫立体定向激光消融
It's called stereotactic laser ablation.
我不喜欢这个名字
Never liked the name.
他说这是个微创手术 而且如果成功了
He said it's minimally invasive, and if it works,
我就能活下去
it would save my life
还可以继续画画
and allow me to continue painting.
如果我赢了 就能赢得一切
If I win, I win everything.
但如果我输了 就完了
And if I lose, it's over.
你第一次去看格拉斯曼医生时
When you first came to see Dr. Glassman,
他并没有给出这个选项 为什么
he didn't offer this option. Why not?
立体定向激光消融是一种新技术
Stereotactic laser ablation is a new technique,
而且从没用来治疗过脑海绵状血管畸形的病人
and it's never been used on a Cav Mal patient.
所以他只是没想到
So, he just didn't think of it?
但后来又想到了吗
But then it came to him?
这是我的主意
It was my idea.
格拉斯曼医生并没有粉饰风险
Dr. Glassman didn't sugarcoat the risks.
这是你能继续艺术的唯一机会
This is the last chance you've got to keep your art.
如果我死了 我也照样无法完成我的作品
I'm not going to complete my work if I'm dead.
不
No.
不过非常感谢你的努力
But thank you so much for trying.
你为什么不帮我说话
Why didn't you back me up?
我不知道你想让我们冒这么大的风险
I didn't know you were gonna throw this crapshoot at us.
你有听到她说的话吗
Do you even listen to what she's been saying?
她想完成她的作品
She wants to finish her work.
她可以再活四十年
She could live another 40 years,
她的艺术会伴其左右
and her art would grow with her.
别装作这些话对你有多重要
Don't pretend those words mean anything to you.
你才不在乎艺术
You don't give a damn about art.
她的家人能有她的陪伴
Her family could grow with her --
她的子女和孙辈
her children, her grandchildren.
你和她眼里就只有艺术
You and her don't give a damn about anything except for art.
你得听我的 照我说的做
You need to listen to me and do what I tell you.
所以我们才没给你打电♥话♥
This is why we didn't call you.
那家人的竞争关系一定剑拔弩张
The competition in that family must have been like a buzz saw.
-好吧 -拜托
- Okay. - Please.
退出没有胜算的游戏是完全合情理的
It's perfectly reasonable to get out of a game you can't win.
你没有做错什么...
You did everything right --
在离家五千千米的地方找到了使命
moved 3,000 miles, found your own calling,
拥有一份受尊敬的体面职业
a career people respect and value.
事实上 人们评价事物
Actually, there's a good comparative measure
有个很好的测量标准
for how people value things.
就是我们口中的钱
We call it money.
我兄弟已经比我多赚一百万美元
And my brother's already a million dollars ahead.
看看你说到你兄弟有多直接
See how you went straight to your brother?
你有没有想过
Did you ever think
他或许很厌烦做你的对手
he might be tired of being your competitor?
他很早以前就赢了
He won a long time ago.
所以我离开了那个不正常的世界
That's why I left that dysfunctional world behind.
真的吗
Really?
因为在我看来
Because it seems to me
你到这里的第一天
you re-created the competition you grew up with
就重启了这场陪你长大的竞争
the very first day you got here.
带状疱疹 水痘引起的吗
Shingles? Like, from chicken pox?
病毒先是潜伏着
The virus was dormant,
然后化疗抑制了你的免疫系统
then your chemo suppressed your immune system,
病毒就爆发了
and the virus woke up.
治疗可能会很痛
It can be painful,
但很简单
but the treatment is very simple.
你想让我们打电♥话♥给你妻子吗
Do you want us to call your wife?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
只用把我治好 放我出院就行
Just fix me up and release me into the wild.
继续完成遗愿清单
Back to the bucket list.
她说得对
She was right.
我变了一个人
I'm not the same person.
我在做人人都该做的事
I'm doing what we all should be doing.
我们都想不受约束
We all want to cut loose,
但我们都太实际了
but we're just too practical.
如果没有这事
If this had not happened,
我可能活到九十岁也不会抬头看看
I might've lived to be 90, never looking up.
莫菲医生 你有什么想完成的
Dr. Murphy, what do you want to do
未竟之事
that you just haven't done yet?
什么能让你感到幸福
What makes you happy?
-我想给卡莉... -肖恩
- I want to give Carly -- - Shaun.
我喜欢脆苹果
I like a crisp apple.
我喜欢在清晨 阳光洒在床单上
The way the sunlight hits my bedsheets
形成一个完美直角
in the morning in a perfect square.
我喜欢风在树叶中穿行
I like the movement of wind in leaves.
我也喜欢每个圆的周长
And the way the circumference of a circle
总是等于圆周率和直径的乘积
is always equal to pi times the diameter,
无论直径是多少
no matter what numbers you put in.
你喜欢小确幸
You like the happiness of small things.
对
Yes.
你的幸福太宏大了
Your happiness is too loud.
再摇摇头
Shake your head again.
他的肌肉不是有问题吗
Didn't he have a muscle issue?
他的活动度看起来很好
His range of motion seems good.
可以去哥斯达黎加坐滑索道了 对吗
All the better for zip-lining in Costa Rica, right?
不对
Not right.
我们还得做检查
We need more tests.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道我们的目标一致
I know we want the same things.
我想给你看点东西
I'd like to show you something.
神经元相互连接 共同作用
Neurons that fire together wire together.
一个神经元释放递质 激活另一个神经元
One neuron goes off, exciting the next,
在脑中形成一个
creating a pathway in the brain
之前不存在的神经通路
that wasn't there before.
妈妈每画一笔
Every time Mom takes a brushstroke,
你每凿一刀
every time you use a chisel.
就像我们在通过选择
It's like we're creating ourselves
塑造自我
in the choices we make.
我们创造了这个
We are creating this.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
我们用热激光探针
We target each malformation
定位所有畸形处
with a thermal laser probe.
只瞄准畸形处
Just the malformation.
轨迹必须精准
The trajectory has to be perfect.
没有重画的机会
You can't paint over it.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表