剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
But she doesn't feel the same way?
我有自闭症
I have autism.
肖恩 那不应该...
Shaun, that shouldn't...
你为什么不先警告我
Why didn't you warn me?
研究表明 预警只会加剧疼痛
Studies have shown that anticipation only heightens pain.
我用闲聊来分散你的注意力
I used small talk to distract you.
你们在哪里认识的
Where did you two meet?
教堂
Church.
我不再是教♥徒♥了
I'm not a member anymore.
好吧
Okay.
把这个放进手术腔内里
Place that in the surgical cavity.
你这个血液回收机是用
You made a cell saver out of a...
啤酒机做的
Beer engine.
我用酒消毒过了
I ran alcohol through it to sterilize it.
把这个接在静脉注射器上
Attach this to an IV.
我们要把她的血重新注入她自己体内
We are gonna pump her own blood back into her.
这下面还有人
Hey, we got somebody down here!
能听到吗 我们下来了
Can you hear us? We're coming!
莉亚 你没事吧
Lea. Are you okay?
我想是吧
I-I think so.
你们要多久才能把这东西从我身上拿开
How long before you guys get this thing off of me?
我们还在努力
We're working on it.
你说你♥爸♥爸认为你没救了
You said your dad thinks you're a screw-up?
他真的那么说了吗
Has he actually said that?
没有
No.
我告诉你那个故事是因为
The reason I told you that story is
每个人十几岁的时候都会做些蠢事
everyone does dumb stuff when they're a teenager.
我敢打赌你♥爸♥爸对你的评价没有
I bet your dad doesn't judge you nearly as harshly
你想的那么糟糕
as you think he does.
我爸爸不了解我
My dad doesn't know me.
你也不了解我
Neither do you.
你能和他待一起吗
Can you stay with him?
这真是 太不可思议了
That's... incredible.
谢谢你
Thank you.
和布朗医生待久了
Spend enough time around Dr. Browne,
你就习惯了这种不可思议
you get used to incredible.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
凯西的爸爸三小时后才降落
There'll be a cruiser waiting to pick Casey's dad up
到时会有巡逻车接他
when he lands in three hours.
试试把凯西的主动脉压到他的脊椎
What if we compress Casey's aorta against his spine
形成一个高位十字钳闭如何
and create a higher cross-clamp?
你还没告诉他 是吗
You didn't tell him yet, did you?
还没
No.
把木条抬走后
We could buy time
那样可以争取些时间修复他的主动脉
to repair his aorta after we lift the bar.
凯西和凯伦差不多大
Casey's about Kellan's age.
这和凯伦无关
This has nothing to do with Kellan.
确实 但做了的成功几率是百分之一
Yes, it's... it's a 1% chance of success if we do this,
如果不做 他就百分之百死亡
against a 100% chance of death if we don't.
好
Okay.
做准备
Prep him.
我们什么时候能确定她是否没事
When will we know if she's gonna be okay?
她醒来之后
When she wakes up.
还是有感染的风险
And there's still a risk of infection.
我们先让她稳定下来再挪出去
Let's get her stabilized and out of here.
我给她用了布地♥奈♥德♥
I'm administering the budesonide
在检查她是否怀孕
and checking to see if she's pregnant.
我告诉过她我有吃避孕药
I told her I'm on the pill.
一次不落吗
Ever miss a day?
看吧 子♥宫♥里空无一物
Look at that. An unoccupied uterus.
准备让她出院
Prep her for discharge.
可以给我的背痛开些止痛药吗
Can you give me something for my back pain?
你在地震中摔倒时擦伤的
It's bruised from when you fell in the earthquake.
吃点泰诺
Take some Tylenol.
已经痛了一周
Uh, it's been bad all week.
肌肉松弛药一般有用
Muscle relaxers usually help.
检查她的输卵管
Check her tubes.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
胎儿在你输卵管内发育
The fetus is developing inside your fallopian tube.
这叫宫外孕 胎儿无法成活
It's called an ectopic pregnancy. It's not viable.
那就好
That's a relief.
但如果输卵管破裂
But if your fallopian tube ruptures,
可能会导致严重甚至致命的出血
it can cause a serious, possibly fatal, bleed.
所以我们要尽快给你做手术
So we'll get you into surgery as soon as possible
避免这种事发生
to make sure that doesn't happen.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
如果我们活着出去
If we get out of this alive,
咱们都要放下过去
let's promise to move on.
你值得比莉亚更好的人
You can do better than Lea.
我也没资格这样说
Not that I have any business suggesting that.
我可能被自己对保罗的眷恋害死
I might die because I'm still hung up on Paul.
不
No.
我不想放下过去
I don't want to move on.
如果她不想
If she doesn't feel like...
我一直知道我能成为一名好医生
I always knew I could be a good doctor.
但是直到遇见莉亚
But until I met Lea,
我才知道我可以开车
I never knew I could drive a car.
可以欣赏音乐
Or enjoy music.
可以唱卡拉OK
Or sing karaoke.
可以喝龙舌兰酒
Or take tequila shots.
也可以陷入爱情
Or fall in love.
我不想改变与她在一起时的我
I don't want to stop being the person I am with her.
莉亚让我成长
Lea makes me more.
我却没能对她有所帮助
But I don't make her more.
如果我做到了
If I did,
莉亚就会愿意当我女朋友
then Lea would want to be my girlfriend.
她心动过速 血压过低
She's tachycardic and hypotensive.
腹部呢
Abdomen?
很硬
Rigid.
输卵管破裂了
Her fallopian tube ruptured.
他可以再等一个小时吗
Any chance he can wait an hour?
皮下血肿正迅速扩大
Rapidly expanding subdermal hematoma.
还是不痛 不能再等等吗
It still doesn't hurt. Can't this wait?
我们需要马上修复某一处
We need to fix something right away.
好吧
Okay.
随你怎么做吧
Whatever you gotta do, I guess.
我爸
About my dad...
他一下飞机 我们就接他过来
The minute he lands, we'll get him here.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
她需要医生 马上
She needs a surgeon... Stat.
我是医生
I'm a surgeon.
超声刀 无损伤镊
Harmonic scalpel, DeBakey forceps,
两个杨克氏抽吸器 还有升压素
two Yankauer suctions, and vasopressin.
玛塔
Marta?
你能捏住诺琳的手吗
Can you squeeze Noreen's hand?
我们送你去医院
Let's get you to the hospital.
你们俩 啤酒终身免费
You two, free beer for life.
-小心 -余震
- Watch it! - Aftershock!
我们需要把你的腿固定住
We need to immobilize your leg.
护住头
Cover your head.
好了 把她送走
All right, get her out of here.
刚刚的余震可不小
That was a big one.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
就是有点 有点晕
Just a little... a little motion...
这里需要氧气 快
I need oxygen here now!
你没事吧
You okay?
病人呢
What about our patient?
生命体征稳定
Vitals stable.
肖恩 你在下面还好吗
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表