剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
抱歉 安德鲁斯医生
Sorry, Dr. Andrews.
我有个病患术后手臂疼痛
I had a patient with some post-op arm pain.
我能帮你什么
How can I help you?
护士都去哪儿了
What's happened to all the nurses?
大家好
Hello.
我是肖恩·莫菲医生
My name is Dr. Shaun Murphy,
第三年外科住院医师
surgical resident year 3.
克莱尔·布朗医生将协助我
I will be assisted by Dr. Claire Browne
进行今天的开腹阑尾切除术
on today's open appendectomy.
我不会自己戴上七号♥无菌手套
I will not be putting on my number 7 sterile gloves myself,
因为我是主刀外科医生
as I am lead surgeon.
弗莱彻护士 能调整一下顶灯吗
Nurse Fletch, can you adjust the overhead light?
多少角度 莫菲医生
How many degrees, Dr. Murphy?
对 我应该说得更精确些
Ah, yes. I should be more specific.
调整到35度角
A 35-degree angle.
霍克斯护士 请递给我十号♥手术刀
Nurse Hawks, please hand me the 10 blade.
直血管钳 弗莱彻护士
Straight clamp, please, Nurse Fletch.
你好 安德鲁斯医生
Hello, Dr. Andrews.
我会装作你不在这
I'm going to try to pretend you're not here.
你没有假装刷手
You have not pretended to scrub in
也可能不会出现在
and may not be here when here is there,
稍后的二号♥手术室里
there being O.R. 2 later today.
你不需要一整支外科手术团队来练习
You don't need a full surgical team to rehearse.
有些员工需要回到自己的岗位
Some of this staff needs to get back to their stations.
不 他们可以待在这里
No. They can stay here.
利姆主任给了我第二个主刀手术
Chief Lim has assigned me my second first surgery,
并把他们都派给了我
and she assigned them all to me
让我和所有人一起练习
and told me to rehearse with all of them
除非他们的楼层出现紧急情况
unless and until there's an emergency on their floor.
布朗医生 请把电刀给我
Dr. Browne, please hand me the Bovie.
布朗医生今早约了看牙医
Dr. Browne had a dental appointment this morning.
我正尽力代替她拿出异常的关心和同情
I'm doing my best to be annoyingly caring and empathetic in her stead.
职工入口
孩子在这
There's the baby.
肿块在这
And there's the mass.
太靠近了
Way too close together.
做不了活检
A biopsy is out of the question.
最好的方法就是进去直接移除整块肿块
Best course is to go in and remove the entire mass.
那孩子有危险吗
Will that be dangerous for the baby?
你女儿收到伤害的可能性微乎其微
The odds of your daughter being harmed are very low.
那需要多久康复
And what about recovery time?
多久
How long?
正常的康复时间是三周
Normal recovery is about three weeks.
我们要开一家玩具专卖♥♥店
We're opening a specialty toy store.
我得一周内恢复
I need to be up and about in a week.
告诉他们 安德鲁
Tell 'em, Andre.
可持续利用天然玩具
Sustainable natural toys.
对孩子好 对世界好
Good for the kids, good for the world.
我不想让安德鲁一个人去面对拥挤的客人
I don't really want to leave Andre to fight the crowds alone.
一周不现实
Well, a week is not realistic.
术后你的身体承担太多压力的话
Too much stress on your body after the surgery
会影响到怀孕
could put the pregnancy at risk.
没关系
It's okay.
安德鲁会担心
Andre worries.
觉得在我们第一个纪念日之前既开公♥司♥
Thought it was too much to start a business and a family
又组建家庭压力太大了
all before our first anniversary.
开公♥司♥和组建家庭很容易
Business and family are easy.
但我如果知道除了这俩还有癌症
If I'd known it was business and family and cancer,
也许就不会心急双管齐下了
I...might have waited on one of them.
我们现在先考虑手术吧
Let's just worry about the surgery right now.
好吗
Okay?
利姆医生
Dr. Lim.
刚从莫菲医生的即兴课堂上回来
Just came from Dr. Murphy's improv class.
我不记得布朗在她第一次手术前
I don't remember Browne getting a full-team rehearsal
有整支手术团队协助练习
before her first surgery.
我们的住院医生不是千篇一律的
Our residents are not homogeneous.
每个都需要独特的关怀和训练
Each one requires different attention and training.
我同意
I agree.
至于肖恩 那意味着少些训练
And for Shaun, that means less training wheels
多些失败的伤口
and more scabbed knees.
相信我 他会有那些伤口的
Trust me, his knees will get scabbed.
我只是想防止他一蹶不振
I'm trying to prevent a decapitation.
如果他没准备好
If he's not ready --
不如你就遵从自己的建议吧
Why don't you follow your own advice?
你觉得这是个坏主意 别告诉我
You think this is the wrong option, stop telling me.
让我失败并从中学习
Let me fail and learn.
但当你意识到我是对的时 记得向我道歉
But be sure to apologize when you realize I was right.
阑尾可以通过多种方式移除
The appendix can be removed in various ways,
包括贯穿缝合法 荷包口缝合术
including suture ligation, purse-stringing,
以及阑尾内翻切除术
and inversion appendectomy.
我将使用贯穿缝合法
I will be using the suture ligation technique.
布朗医生 将血管钳放在
Dr. Browne, place a clamp just proximal
阑尾远端结扎的近处
to the distal ligature on the appendix.
你和卡莉怎么样了
How's it going with Carly?
快速分开并灼烧暴露的粘膜
Divide sharply and cauterize the exposed mucosa.
约会的日子是不是很美妙
Isn't dating life wonderful?
一切都如你所愿吗
Everything you hoped it would be?
请不要问与手术无关的问题 摩根
Please refrain from asking non-surgical questions, Morgan.
在我的手术室管理中
I need to concentrate on the next step
我得专注于下一步
in my O.R. management.
我现在是克莱尔
And I need to be Claire.
她是否有可能不在乎
Is there any chance she's not gonna be concerned
你的个人生活和需求呢
about your personal well-being and inquire?
不停地询问
Repeatedly?
一切都好 布朗医生
Things are going well, Dr. Browne.
我们经常亲热
We make out a lot.
缝合腹膜腔
Let's close the peritoneal cavity.
你上次休息时你们过得好吗
Did you guys have lots of fun on your last day off?
我去博物馆了
I went to the museum.
霍克斯护士 请检查病患生命体征
Nurse Hawks, please check the patient's vitals.
一切正常
Everything looks normal.
你一个人去的吗
You went alone?
我往卡莉家打电♥话♥了
I called Carly at her house
问她是否想玩中国跳棋
to see if she wanted to play Chinese checkers.
用连续2-0薇乔线
Close the external oblique fascia
缝合外斜筋膜
with a continuous 2-0 vicryl stitch.
但其实那不是中国的棋
Although they're not really Chinese.
起源于德国 叫做跳跳棋子
It's actually a game of German origin called Sternhalma.
很好玩
It's very fun.
我会用4-0单乔线来做皮下间断缝合
I will use 4-0 monocryl subcuticular interrupted sutures
把皮肤缝上
for skin closure.
但是 卡莉说她不能出去玩
However, Carly said she could not hang out
因为她很忙
because she was busy.
如果伤口感染了
If the wound was contaminated,
我们可以留个彭罗斯氏引流管
we could leave in a Penrose drain
两到三天后移除
and remove it two to three days later,
但其实不然
but it is not.
她约了朋友
She had friends over.
我能听见背景音中有笑声
I could hear laughing in the background.
布朗医生 接近所有分♥裂♥的肌肉层
Dr. Browne, approximate all split muscle layers.
真奇怪
That's odd.
没什么奇怪的
Nothing is odd.
我们只剩下两步 然后就
We just have two more steps and --
不是
No.
不管她在做什么 她都没邀请你
That whatever she was doing, she didn't invite you.
为什么
Why?
她对你不像对男朋友那样
She isn't treating you like a boyfriend.
你不会在聚会时不带上自己的另一半
You don't exclude your significant other from a get-together.
不一定 也许是家庭聚会
That's not true. It could have been a family thing.
也许她觉得现在把你介绍给她朋友为时尚早
Or maybe she thinks it's too early to introduce you to her friends.
也可能根本没有聚会
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表