剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
「良医」前情回顾
Previously on "The Good Doctor"...
收到妈妈的语♥音♥留言
Message received from Mom.
宝贝 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey, baby. I got your text.
我们应该庆祝一番 一会儿见
We're gonna celebrate. I'll see you soon.
我为你骄傲 宝贝
I'm so proud of you, baby!
我有花和巧克力
Here are flowers and chocolates.
你在约我出去吗
Are you asking me out?
是的
Yes.
我很愿意
I would love to.
我们会在放广♥告♥的时候一直这样做吗
Will we be doing this during all the commercials?
有可能
It's possible.
病患是走名人通道进来的
Patient came in through the celebrity track.
他是从装卸区旁的一个入口送进医院的
He was admitted through an entrance by the loading dock.
不能向任何人透露他的名字 同事也不行
You're not to mention his name even to your colleagues.
他叫什么名字
What is his name?
米切尔·斯图尔特
Mitchell Stewart.
那个阴谋论者 他也是名人了吗
The conspiracy theorist? That's a celebrity now?
就是认为911是内部人所为的那家伙
A guy who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an ass.
他是个需要肝脏手术的混♥蛋♥
He's an ass who needs liver surgery.
站在那里别动
Hold it right there.
没事的 德克斯 他们在名单上
It's okay, Dex. They're on the list.
莫菲 朴 安德鲁斯医生
Drs. Murphy, Park, Andrews.
米切尔·斯图尔特
Mitchell Stewart.
我通常不会盲目地
I don't blindly turn over my well-being,
把我的安危或任何东西交给掌权者
or anything else, to those in authority,
所以我调查清楚了你们的背景
so I ran background checks on all of you.
包括维兰纽瓦护士
Including Nurse Villanueva.
维兰纽瓦护士不是掌权者
Nurse Villanueva is not a person in authority.
人们可能会被收买♥♥ 被贿赂 被威胁
People can be gotten to -- bribed, threatened.
在我没弄清要给我注射什么之前
And don't bother trying to hook up that IV
你们就别费劲挂那个静脉注射袋了
until I know what you want to pump into me.
只是常规的静脉注射液 斯图尔特先生
They're normal IV fluids, Mr. Stewart. Please.
你们肯定以为不管给我开什么
I'm sure you consider whatever you give me
都是常规的治疗手段 但众所周知
to be normal medical treatment, but we all know
医生是受雇于制药公♥司♥的推手
that doctors are pushers in the pay of the drug companies.
那里面有等渗晶体液
The bag contains an isotonic crystalloid
0.9%的氯化钠溶解在无菌水中
composed of 0.9% sodium chloride dissolved in sterile water.
还有鉴于我们马上要
Also, given that we will soon be
用麻药使你进入昏迷
drugging you into unconsciousness
切开你的身体
and cutting into your body,
你不该信任我们一下吗
don't you have to trust us a little?
你肯定是那个有自闭症的吧
You must be the autistic guy.
很好 一针见血
Good. No bull.
可能都不知道我说的什么意思
Probably doesn't know what bull is.
我猜你的父母肯定给你打了某个组合疫苗
Bet your parents got one of those combination vaccinations.
没有联♥系♥
Not connected,
没有科学证据支持自闭症和什么有关
because science does not support an autism link.
那是他们告诉你的
Yeah, that's what they told you.
斯图尔特先生 我们该专心于
Mr. Stewart, suppose we focus on what we'll be doing
治疗由你基因引起的肝脏损伤
to halt the liver damage caused by your genetic condition.
特发性门静脉高血压可能造成
Idiopathic portal hypertension can cause --
我的肝脏是受损了 但不是基因造成的
My liver is damaged, but that's not the cause.
我被下了毒
I've been poisoned.
他的内科医生也听过他这套说辞
His internist heard the same theory.
毒理学检查呈阴性
Tox screen came back negative.
KCNN3基因测试证实了
And KCNN3 genetic testing confirmed the cause
特发性门静脉高血压的病因
of his idiopathic portal hypertension.
他从他母亲那里遗传的
He inherited it from his mother.
要再做一次毒理学检查吗
Worth running that tox screen again?
这家伙在网络节目里说
The guy has a Web show where he claims
孩子死于校园枪击案的孩子的父母
the parents of children who died in school shootings
是被雇佣的「危机演员」
are "Crisis actors."
他树敌不少
He's earned some enemies.
一旦我们开始怀疑测试结果
Once we start doubting the tests,
就没有什么是可信的了
then you can't trust anything
也就没什么意义了
and there's no point in anything.
我们知道病患需要肝分流术
We know our patient needs liver shunt surgery.
我们得给他做手术
We're doing the surgery.
你迟到了
You were late.
你妈妈吵得你睡不着
Your mom keeping you up?
又在晚上唱歌♥了吗
Singing at night again?
没有
No.
她挺安静的
She's been quiet.
巴斯托女士 我是布朗医生
Ms. Barstow, I'm Dr. Browne.
这是雷兹尼克医生
This is Dr. Reznick.
是哪里不舒服
What seems to be the trouble?
真的没什么
Nothing much, really.
我觉得没必要来这 但乔纳斯坚持让我来
I feel silly for coming here, but Jonas insisted.
因为你都没有好转
Because you aren't getting any better.
莉莉总是不重视她的问题
Lily likes to downplay her problems.
她是个厉害的 我才是那个没用的
She's the rock, and I'm the wimp.
大题小做
Ah, fuss, fuss, fuss.
我只是这几天有点吃不下东西
I've just been a little off food for a few days.
你还发烧了
You also have a fever.
很有可能是感染了
Most likely, it's an infection.
天啊 莉莉
Oh, my God! Lily!
-先生 退后 -躺下
- Sir, please step back. - Lay back for me.
给你做超声波检查
We're gonna do an ultrasound.
她的脉搏在上升
Her pulse is up.
血压也上升了
Blood pressure's up, too.
她的阑尾破裂了
Her appendix is ruptured.
-天啊 -立即呼叫麻醉科 她得进手术室
- Oh, my God. - Page anesthesia stat! We're taking her to the O.R.
我们来拿术前化验结果
We need pre-op lab results.
病患名称
Patient name?
我们不能告诉你
Oh, we can't tell you.
名人通道来的 可以用身份号♥找他的结果
Celebrity track. You'll find the results under the ID number.
政♥治♥ 艺术 商业
Politics, arts, business?
是总统吗
Is it the President?
我给你个提示
I'll give you a hint.
他没那么受欢迎
He's less popular.
那真是令人失望
Well, that's disappointing.
把这里清理完后得弄清楚
Once we get this cleaned up, we need to figure out
她的大脑为什么收不到正确的求救信♥号♥♥
why her brain isn't getting the right distress signals.
布朗医生 我们该怎么做
How should we go about that, Dr. Browne?
功能性磁共振
We do an fMRI.
施加刺♥激♥ 看她的大脑如何反应
Stimulate her and see how her brain reacts.
抱歉 你问的克莱尔 但我赶着去吃午餐
Sorry. You asked Claire, but I have lunch plans.
我有个问题
I have a question.
我希望是个简单的问题
Well, hopefully, it's a quick one.
我得空出今天其余的时间
I've cleared my schedule for the rest of the day.
我和黛比要去市政厅
Debbie and I are going to City Hall
结婚
to get married.
不会搞什么大排场的
Not gonna make a big fuss out of it.
就是打扮一下 显得隆重一些
You know, get dressed up, turn it into a big event.
毕竟我们也不是孩子了
After all, we are not kids anymore.
这时候你该说恭喜
This is where you say "Congratulations."
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和黛比牵手吗
Do you and Debbie hold hands?
牵 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
是卡莉想和你牵手吗
Is that what Carly wants to do?
是的
Yes.
她试过两次
She tried twice.
你给她解释了为什么这对你很困难吗
Have you tried to explain why it's difficult for you?
没有
No.
那你可以从这个开始
Well, I -- I'd start with that.
牵手为什么这么重要呢
How can this be important?
只是件小事
It's a little thing.
我和卡莉在很多大事上都合拍
Carly and I are compatible on so many big things --
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表